It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's the best way to astral project ??

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Oh yeah back to the original topic, if you are having trouble getting out of your body take a look at what you're doing wrong. My biggest flaw was, trying at night, and concentrating too hard. I found myself concentrating so hard my forehead started to sweat. You need to relax relax and relax, dont concentrate.
It was also hard for me because i would do it whenever i went to bed, and i usually went to bed when i was ridiculously tired so i'd always end up falling asleep.
The best time to try it is in the morning. In the morning you are well rested and have lots of energy, also your body is allready extremely relaxed making it even easier.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795

Originally posted by mpeake

How can science prove Astral Projection? Seriuosly! The little I know about it says that it would be very hard to prove it's authenticity with scientific test and proofs. How do you document someones ability to project themselves into another level of conscienceousness?

Simple, have to people who have never met each other in the physical world, meet in the astral world. (with no physical contact whatsoever)

And let them recall their experience afterwards. And of course seperated and independent of each other...

Do you know of any two people who have done so?

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Some people in the astralpulse forum do it. I plan to do it when I get better at controlling the astral projection...

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by acidhead
i actually tried this years and years ago , then i came to the conclusion that if it was actually possible then everyone would be doing it.

the people who astral project would all come back and shock theirl friends by telling them what where doing the night before , find lost people , find lost objects and it would spread around like wild fire. there would be no need for flying across the country to go for meetings , no need to travel for sightseeing , no need for going out apart from shopping and buying essentials

the fact that most people dont do this is proof that no one actually has come up with anything remotely convincing

No, most people never try to do it. And another group of people, like yourself, try and fail and decide its all nonsense. The minority of people who have done it are not necessarily experts who can do it at will and go exactly where they want to when out. I've projected three times, twice during sleep (completely involuntarily) and once while awake. I certainly can't do it on command, and it would probably take me years of work to acquire that ability.

U.

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 10:57 PM
link   
THNX... ya i think am trying to hard thats probably the reason y is not working... and some ppl in here really need to be more open minded or at least do alittle more research about the topic befor they star saying BS but anyways thnx to every one that responded it really helps

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 11:17 PM
link   
So I had a nightmare last night and forced myself to wake up... When I did wake up, I found myself in a sleep paralysis. I thought to myself: "Good, now I can try to get out". I asked the one who pulled me out once to stand by, as I tried to get closer to coming out. I tried the triangle method, and started to feel the vibrations.... Then my (astral) leg popped loose. I could actually feel my astral leg and my physical leg at the same time. My astral leg was loose from at the knee and it felt as if it was light and that it was being pulled in the air like a kite. But that's the furthest I got, probably due to my over eagerness to come out....

Better luck next time...

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 11:49 PM
link   
www.astralvoyage.com...
(this page I would send anyone to, this person is really good at exsplaining things.. Altho i think she seems to be out there on some things, but who knows ehhh..)

www.astralprojection.ws...
(this site gives a course on AP and such with a few techinques)

www.astralpulse.com...
(this site is cheezy.. but Robert Bruce i think heads it up so its worth a look)

www.astralsociety.com...
(I dont know much about this site.. i havent looked at it in a long long long time..)

www.astralinfo.org...
(same as this one, havent been here much.)

On my own personal note.. I did a method on AP, tested it and worked. It was my 1st AP exp so i guess its a good technique i guess I can post it here...

Originally Posted by Me
Ok here we go... Mind Awake/Body Asleep... method... but 1st let me be the 1st to say.. I do alot of these in run on sentances that seem for ever....... see 2 I dont like to spell right its against my religion... and 3 If you can read it cool for you.. if not post where you cant read it and then I will get ya a speek and spell for christmas so it can pronounce it for you... anyway onto the cool part of this....

Mind Awake/Body Asleep..

1st I am new to this.. I did this AP'ing 15 yrs ago and stopped now i am picking it up cause of the new age of the internet... so..

this method is something like this...

If you think of 2 colors like so.. [color=#FF99CC]say pink for mind awake and blue for body asleep... they say tell yourself over and over and over mind awake body asleep I have found that way boring and made me fall asleep so here is what i did with some really good results.....

1st think of a Digital sign kinda like a alarm clock... make 2 diffrent ones in your head dont matter how you do it just make it... I set mine up like so a Green digital sign for mind awake and a Red one for body alseep... there is a reason for this tho.. the red and green... everything in life revolves around the red/green stop go type thing... so we use green as go on and red for stop.... Now that thats finished we think up things to say other than Mind awake/body asleep as I said its boring..

Ok in the beginning its good to start with mind awake body asleep.. with inhaling exhaling.. thru the nose only... after about 5 mins start getting creative wit the wording.... like

Mind awake green sign I would see the green digital sign saying as i thought it this...
My Mind is completely aware and councious of what is going on.... like that or something...

Then we switch over to the [color=#red]red sign and go... My Body is getting very relaxed.. Deeply relaxed..
(Keep in mind at this part.. you have to see the words as you think them out on the digital sign...)
Now keep doing that till you die... and be very creative in ur wording cause its a good idea.... exp for the body asleep... here is a few examples I have said to myself...

EXP:

Body Asleep: Red sign

My Body is getting deeply relaxed so deeply relaxed.
MY Body is getting completely relaxed totally relaxed..

Now you run out of crap to say then you add this.. also works good..

My Body is completely and totally relaxed.... x's 2 meaning the same thing as 2 x 2 = 4 you will feel a big diffrence when said...

Now when you think you are ready and you compltely and totally think you are relaxed enough... imagine you floating out of your body about 3 or 5 ft above urself and look at urself.... this is where it gets intense at least for me... and since i am sharing this for the 1st time.. I would like feed back... on what you felt thought.... anyway this is where it gets intense... I cant stress enough... MAKE SURE YOUR PHONE IS OFF THE HOOK...
cause thats what messed my AP chance on this one... anyway my heart started pounding like crazy like it was going to blow up out of my chest.. I started feeling vibrations... but they werent as intnse as everyone kept saying they were.. which might mean I didnt stay focused enough.... I donno.. also... what ever happens dont pay attention on it... pay attention to looking at urself cause it will help out alot... and I do mean ALOT OF CRAP HAPPENS in them few sex....

anyway that is my idea on the Mind awake/Bpdy asleep method.... I think it will really work.... if you give it time.... key there is GIVE IT TIME...

Its the old Mind Awake/Body asleep method, the diffrence to this is that I added self hypnosis to it.. so when u see a color its used to bring up example there red body asleep, green mind awake.

THis method I used so it worked.. Altho I would only out for a few seconds I guess.. you are welcomed to try and use it.. but i would go to a few of the sites above.

But i have to mention to you, its not for someone to tell you which way is a good way and which is a bad way.. you have to figure that part out on your own.. Its kinda like.. I like grapefruit but you dont.. everyone has thier own taste in things.. so if this dont worj for you try to find other techniques..

also I have never lucid dreampt before..

[edit on 31-7-2004 by ThichHeaded]

This was posted somewhere else by me I just had to find it. Its all good usefull infomation so take it and use it.

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 12:10 AM
link   
to try astral sex but...that may not be a good idea because..you will become addicted to it..Just FORGET WHAT I SAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyway you would find it is very VERY real

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 12:53 AM
link   
This article caught my eye:

Super-easy OOBE's in the morning (excellent for beginners)

Waking up early and taking advantage of that state sounds promising. As my schedule, inclination and circumstances permit, I think I'll try this.

To date the only OOBE's I can claim with some confidence came early in life and were terrifying because they were involuntary.

Hopefully this will be different.

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by xxKrisxx
[...]try astral sex[...]

Watch out for Astrally Transmitted Diseases though, or unwanted astral pregnancies.

If you must have astral sex, be sure to use astral protection.

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I just started a new thread about this problem of finding reason for disbelief in the difficulty to demonstrate psychic abilities in scientific testing...

U.

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Majic

Waking up early and taking advantage of that state sounds promising. As my schedule, inclination and circumstances permit, I think I'll try this.

To date the only OOBE's I can claim with some confidence came early in life and were terrifying because they were involuntary.

Hopefully this will be different.

You are like me... or I'm like you...

My first two OBE's happened before I was ten years old, and they were terrifying.

I have had one conscious one since, when I was 26. It happened after an exhausting day of hiking: I had tucked in for sleep but had had a lot of water to drink and started to fall asleep vaguely aware that I would soon need to go pee.
An indeterminable amount of time later, I rose to go to the bathroom, and saw my studio apartment in shadow... only to fall back into my body and snap awake. The sensation of falling back in was almost like being sucked back in by a gravitational force!

I have the feeling there is the basis for a method of succesful projection hidden in this event, but I have not been able to formulate it yet...

Laters,

U.

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 06:54 AM
link   
IMHO proof of AP can only exist with personal experience. I'm so grateful that I'm one of the few who have the priviledge of this experience.

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Majic

My last OOBE I did like that... It's a very good method, but I haven't done it a second time though. Maybe later this week when I have the time.

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Is it possible to have already astral projected and not even known it? Can what seemed to be the most lucid dream you've ever experienced, so lucied and real that it blurred with reality, be an astral projection? Even if it was unentintional?

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Like....after I have slept about 4 hours, I find that is the best...I got half out, countless times, and "out" takes me about 3 or 4 nights of trying...It is a sort of power up. I can feel when I have enough energy. If it is on my mind for days and nights and I do concentration or "clear mind" exercises during the time, It is easier to have the experiece...What you do during the day can affect the outcome. This isnt a snap of the fingers...for most it is a deliberate action needing much effort. But I find if you keep it on your mind in the day it is easier. Meditation practice is great during the day even for 15 mins, but when I meditate for an hour a day other than when I lay down for sleep, I am more successful. My first experience was spontaneous, not on purpose, and that gave me the drive to educate myself in this area. I thought also that it was complete bull. But when it happened, It changed my life forever.

The experience I had when someone grab my hands was the craziest thing ever...I got my hands out and someone grabbed them it scared the hell out of me since I was alone in my bedroom. You have to understad, this is so REAL, it is not like a dream, just like "right now" is not a dream..It is alternate awareness and it is way freakin cool

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 11:21 AM
link   
This is kind of funny. Someone just told me they think the glass of dealcoholized red wine I have most times before retiring in the evening may have more than just antioxidants, may have an impact on my AP/RV activities.

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I just found an interesting link to help in getting OOBE's....

www.saltcube.com:10040...

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I have gotten there but for only about two seconds! It made me so mad!I got up and felt so light... actually... it didn't feel like I was there. I loved it. Then it felt like I got slammed into my body. I dont have any advice except... when you least expect it... expect it. That's what happened to me. Also, my head felt really heavy when I got slammed in my body.

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I think the easist way to AP/OBE is through lucid dreaming. This has been the only way I have had OBE's. Mine have only lasted for a few sec but I can tell you there is a diffrence between dreaming and OBE's in the past year i have had 4 all in the same manner.

<< 1    3 >>

join