It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lulzsec Posts AZ Law Enforcement Info

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP

your not getting it, its an idea... you cant take down ideas....

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I was just flicking through the files....pretty boring nothing really interesting....however

"Judge contact list.xml" might piss a few judges off as it has their home phone numbers........ lmao

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I have always secretly admired the hacking community. I can understand the drive to defeat the best just for the "lulz". What I find reprehensible is this new wave of kids that have decided to become the worlds judge, jury and executioner, releasing information that puts the lives of people and nations in jeopardy. I don't know exactly what is in the latest release, nor do I want to know, but if they have released sensitive information dealing with national security...I believe that might rise to the level of treason for U.S. Citizens and charges of espionage from those who are not. Jail for life.

On another note: It is my hope that the real hacker community will step up and police their own. Sort of a "locker room" justice for hackers

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
The IP address of Lulzsec belonged to totalintelligence.com befor it was turned into Lulzsec. The thread I posted that in was quickly removed from ATS. And now the picture on the right of the screen that showed it is now blank on domaintools.com.
whois.domaintools.com...
It is also tied to Danah Zohar and Oxford Brookes University.
uk.linkedin.com...
Heres what there up to right now.
mynetworkfolders.com...
If you read that it shows there pushing China and gloal economy.

The conference is jointly organized by two leading Universities in Greece and China, the Athens University of Economics and Business, and the University of International Business and Economics in Beijing.

Main Sponsor HANBAN / Confucius Institute Headquarters

edit on 23-6-2011 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by stalphos

They aren't taking anything from us.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Wait here a minute... A group whose members regularly use terms such as ''faggot'', ''fag'' and ''gay'' as a negative slur towards anyone or anything, are supposedly getting on their high-horses about racism ?!

Gimme a break !

Their faux-populist rhetoric is as shallow as it is laughable. I guess that teaming up with Anon has turned them into ''moralfags''...

Racial slurs, such as the ''N-word'', are also used freely, without reproach and censure from others, on some of the IRC channels used by members of LulzSec.

I can't believe that anyone would fall for this publicity gimmick.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join