It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can send my love to you and the whole world over the INTERNET

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by theflamingswan92
Well I would like some love... By anyone really. But I am slightly unclear of what this entails? Will I feel better or just like I normally do?

I love you.

We all love you, some are just not aware of it yet.

What this entails and how it will make you feel better?

IMO You need to love yourself first.

Know you are a good person that makes choices and learns from them, and use's what you learned to make better choices in the future.

Accept that everyone around you is the same as you. They cry, laugh, worry, desire love, and make decisions they learn from the same as you.

Love yourself, love everything around you. People, flora, fauna, the ground beneath you that has somehow let all this happen.

Treat others like you want to be treated.

Be mindfull when you have negitve thoughts, accept you have them and try to see if you can find a positive.

If you love yourself, and treat everyone like they are you then you will feel calmer, happier, more energetic, a slow but snowballing feeling of well being. IMO

I do love you and really would like for you to have a great day, week, month, year, life, and more.

You cannot judge a book by it's cover. Big,small,ugly,pretty,strong,weak, we are all a unique short story that makes one great anthology.

<< 1   >>

join