It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can send my love to you and the whole world over the INTERNET

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I can send my love to you and the whole world over the INTERNET ... LOVE REAL LOVE has to start somewhere. Some of us are awake, and some of us are not.. If the web is "alive" so to speak...if we are "alive" so to speak...... then can we send out our love to each other over the Internet!

NO TROLLS OR NEGATIVE ENERGY REPLIES.. JUST LOVE FORGIVENESS.....

lets see how far love goes...?

I AM NOT AFRAID ANYMORE..so keep your bunkers, fear, death wishes, guns, ammunation, and your government! DON'T YOU BE AFRAID EITHER.. Those of us that are awake.. lets try to encourage those others that are not that there IS something better coming!! and its inside of ownself!

Peace and L-O-V-E to you all! ! ! !

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
please explain to me....what exactly do you mean when you say...... "awake"

edit on 23/6/11 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
erm...i love you too. i guess

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I love you all.

This is all it takes to change everything.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
P. (Peace)

L. (Love)

U. (Unity)

R. (Respect)

2U2...

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Pants down. Cocktail in hand. Standing by computer for that lovin'.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Go ahead and send some to me. I will relay it to other creatures in need around me.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
If only more people were able to love and forgive....the world would probably be a better place to live.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Good! Don't be afraid. Be aware, learn, access the situations of what if, but never let it ruin or run your life. I know that happens to some new people to ATS, they go through the shock period when the mass amounts of information hits them all at once.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I love you too, you are another me at another time and space, all that distances us in nature is chance.

Peace , unity, harmony and love to you and all you consider to be yours now and always.

Marc.
edit on 23-6-2011 by treespeaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Live as love, and all else unfolds as it should.
Many are aware of the changes taking place across the globe... unity consciousness is being created right before our eyes.
I love you - for, truly, we are one. Separation is an illusion created through fear.
Much peace to you.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Sending out positive vibes

To ALL of the who reside

With hopes that some day

peace/love supports in everyway

And what is/was wrong is understood

Making way for ALL that's GOOD

Putting bad things behind

Showing MATURITY over time

And with maturity shall many see

that I AM YOU and YOU ARE ME

Thanks for the positive thread , my LOVE is with you ALL

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA

BE WELL

NAMASTE*******

edit on 6/23/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
let there be peace, peace and peace...

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Most wont love others as they do not love themselves.

Kudos to you, and all the best.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by LilFox

But that's it in a nutshell....that's really the root of the awakening. To get other's to love themselves more than the things they think make them "be", if you walk a mile (kilometer/whatever) in my mocasin's(shoe's) then you know "me" love you first, ......then love me.....but yes I (WE) want you to love you....it's a start... the only right one....then flower and be "you" let's see.

Untimate peace is the ultimate hipocracy...it all leads to love me......it's what causes the friction....make's the "Wold go round" at least at this vibration/frequency.

not a preach , just an attempt at a dissemination, if you realize that you cannot love until you love your self, the path is clear, then after the work and reward are their, or at least the perception of them seems clear to me.

-or the easy way actions speaks louder than word's-
-for every action there is and opposite and equale reaction-

An opinion.

Cheers.

edit on 23-6-2011 by treespeaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by treespeaker
reply to post by LilFox

But that's it in a nutshell....that's really the root of the awakening. To get other's to love themselves more than the things they think make them "be", if you walk a mile (kilometer/whatever) in my mocasin's(shoe's) then you know "me" love you first, ......then love me.....but yes I (WE) want you to love you....it's a start... the only right one....then flower and be "you" let's see.

I agree wholeheartedly, I am typing this in college and really shouldn't be on ats, so had to keep things short and sweet.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluestar.ranch

I can send my love to you and the whole world over the INTERNET ... LOVE REAL LOVE has to start somewhere. Some of us are awake, and some of us are not.. If the web is "alive" so to speak...if we are "alive" so to speak...... then can we send out our love to each other over the Internet!

You can try, but your're sending only words over the 'net. It's not real love, do not mistake this fundamental concept. You cannot replace what's real with what's on the 'net.

edit on 23-6-2011 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi

Originally posted by bluestar.ranch

You can try, but your're sending only words over the 'net. It's not real love, do not mistake this fundamental concept. You cannot replace what's real with what's on the 'net.

edit on 23-6-2011 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

****************************************************************************************************************************
Words are light particles, just as YOU are! So my written words of love are REAL!

Thank you.. I LOVE YOU its that easy. but NOTHING IS REAL.. we are all particles of light, only "god particles" We are an extension of God having an experience... Imagine if you will a 3d Hologram "VIDEO GAME" and your life......

Well that is not too unlike ourselves....Only we have free will to decide what happens next... this "earth game" is going to the next level... those that keep and carry heavy negative vibes cannot progress to the next level of the "game" so to speak....

I AM you and YOU ARE ME... in another time and place... THIS IS HOW WE ARE ONE. If I hurt you, I am only hurting myself......

SO... I love you, and you, and you, and no longer want wars, FEAR, judge others, accept lawlessness, violence, hatred, predjudce..... See, just look at everyone else as YOU having a bad day... how would YOU want to be treated.... remember who you are now??????

DO NOT BE IN fear... the negative will keep you here in this 3D WORLD....me and other "me's!" are moving to the next world of heaven and peace.. HEAVEN IS IN YOU... you create heaven... GOD will not take you to heaven... you take you to heaven! ! !

I LOVE YOU ALL... PLEASE no negative replies.. and have a blessed day,, lets keep this love alive on the net!!! keep sending out L-O-V-E everyone start your own love threads... facebook, twitters, skypes,emails, groups, KEEP THIS THREAD GOING.. the balance depends on this!

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by LilFox

Think I sort of got your vibe about it, just thought a simple longer explenation would benefit at least one or more....

Not to step on your toes, seriously. Last thing I think on is thunder and such...just another math machine....

Peace to you, and what brings it.
edit on 24-6-2011 by treespeaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Well I would like some love... By anyone really. But I am slightly unclear of what this entails? Will I feel better or just like I normally do?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join