It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Road Sign Hacked To Warn Of Zombies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Nancy Wood/KTC FLORENCE -- A portable road sign in northern Kentucky had a slightly different warning message for motorists on Thursday.

The sign near the southbound Kentucky 18 exit on southbound Interstate 71/75 read "Nightly lane closures, zombies ahead" on Thursday morning. Read more: www.wlwt.com...

Zomebis are coming! No, not really...
In the light of things, it's kind of amusing(yes, I am aware illegal to do such as well).

The prank has been used on other similar signs across the country, many of which are controlled by a computer built into the base of the sign itself. Read more: www.wlwt.com...

Anyone get to see a hacked sign yet? Know of anyone who fell for it? Zombies are big right now, beyond the CDC "Zombie" campaign. Sick of zombies yet? More Zombie Cons(ie Seattle zomBcon) are coming soon to a city near you! Instead of using the word "sheep", some people are using "zombies" which may be part of the sign hacking incidents, or just general "lol" panic.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
zombies aint that bad.. they attacked my city n we wer all fine

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamingawake

I have always wanted to do that.

There is also a Honda commercial featuring zombies that I saw for the first time last night.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Ok, I know its illegal and all and that is bad. But at the same time, that is Totally Awesome. I keep waiting for some of these new digital billboards along the interstate to start popping up Zombie messages.
If I had the money to burn, i would put one up, but they are too expensive.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Skewed

The cons and charities can be fun for those into horror movies and even those who aren't. I hope to make it to the Seattle one.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
HAHA! this is the second time that I've heard this! Last time was about 6 months ago in Washington State. Yeah its illegal but amusing. At least it isn't anything Obscene.

Perhaps this means something!

Oh my Buckle Up! Zombies Ahead!

new topics

top topics

join