It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Intelligence Insiders: Mossad planning false flag attack in August 2011. Pakistanis will be blam

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

Hey mate.....no one is harrassing you here......but I'll keep a close on the thread and wait until you have verification, ok?

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

Hey mate.....no one is harrassing you here......but I'll keep a close on the thread and wait until you have verification, ok?

He can't ever verify it. That's what he's trying to tell you.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueInstinct

Well then.......

into the "alien" bin?

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   

That's harrassing....since you know it's not possible to verify a leak from an unknown insider. It's called disinfo tactic.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   

sounds more like a rumour to me........

into the alien basket of disinfo and chinese whispers

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   

sounds more like a rumour to me........

into the alien basket of disinfo and chinese whispers

Have a nice day.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Well this may sound crazy but a few years ago whilst dabbling around with the Ouija board (I know, I know, not the best thing to be doing but anyway...) it spelled out a message about a 'mushroom cloud' and 1.4 million dead or some number similar to that and said that this would happen at the 2012 Olympics.

Now, believe in the powers of Ouija or not, that was enough to make me want to stay away from the whole event!

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowgirl

Now, believe in the powers of Ouija or not, that was enough to make me want to stay away from the whole event!

I'd trust your Ouija Board more than I'd have faith in the source of op!

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

I think if an insider at MI6 had divulged information that Mossad or were planning a false flag at the 2012 Olympics it would be all over every major news outlet within minutes. Sorry I but I just don’t believe this article, the sad thing is, if something does happen during the 2012 Olympics this thread is going to be used as proof it was a Mossad false flag with the backing of MI6.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen

There's no way of verifying this, so I'm posting it to make it public....in case what is said is true... that if people become aware of a planned false flag attack it is either postponed or abandoned.

I heard someone heard a nuke was supposed to be detonated in New York this coming September 11th! The attack will be carried out by the little-know jihadist group Allah’s Righteous Suicide Ensemble (A.R.S.E.) which has formulated the heinous plot. In a dedication to the late Osama Bin Laden they have named the plan “Awesome! Big! Louder!” This is because it will make 9/11 seem like a minor road traffic accident. The crater left by the explosion will forever be known as the A.R.S.E. hole of Manhattan.

But of course now that I’ve mentioned it in public the plan has been thwarted so it will be abandoned and when nothing happens it proves there really was a plan. Ah, conspiracy mongers are never wrong!

Still, remain alert and everybody will need to watch their A.R.S.E.s!

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
The origin of the story appears to be from an Islamic blogger. So it will be very hard to verify the source I imagine. Here's a link to the original post that appears to have become viral on the conspiracy sites. islamic-intelligence.blogspot.com...

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen
______beforeitsnews/story/740/431/UK_False_Flag_Forecast_Summer_2011.html=

snip

WEDNESDAY, 6/22/11 — The often unspoken and officially unspeakable fear overhanging Europe this summer is that Israel will carry out a new 9/11 attack against it. The announcement last month that Interpol had created a nuclear terror unit inspired more fear than faith.

London intelligence insiders, speaking on condition of anonymity, inform us that Mossad is planning a false flag operation against the city’s new Olympic stadium for mid-August. August 12 is a day to mark, they say, since it will be one year before the 8/12/2012 opening of the London Summer Olympics. They add that young Pakistanis living in the poorest parts of London will be blamed, and that Scotland Yard has already prepared a long list of suitable suspects.

[...]

Being very cynical - I guess a big insurance payout might just help the strained finances!

There's no way of verifying this, so I'm posting it to make it public....in case what is said is true... that if people become aware of a planned false flag attack it is either postponed or abandoned.

edit on 23-6-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

Somehow, I REALLY don't buy this..........especially given the fact that just about everything is blamed on the Mossad nowadays[not that there aren't bad guys in that organization, there most certainly are, same as with our CIA.]. And that virtually every terror prediction since 9/11 has proven to be false so far.

If any false flag attack DOES occur in London, or anywhere else for that matter, we won't know the exact date until the day that it happens..........although we can look for potential warning signs beforehand: for example, if a nuclear terror attack were to occur, in say, Miami or Chicago, one thing I'd personally look for is for members of radical Islamist, neo-Nazi, and/or certain other groups to start leaving these areas suddenly, quickly, and in very large numbers.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Astr0
7/7 destroyed all belief I ever had in the UK Secret Intelligence Service.

Now? now I'd look at the above warning and decide to stay the hell away from the Olympics full stop after A) The crazy Zion logo, B) Ric Clays death, C) The need for another false flag to really get the UK behind its war machine and now the above warning.

Just a few additions to ur A,B and C.
Lowy's Westfield (WTC leaseholder with Silverstein on 9/11) acquired the Stratford site and has developed most of it for the 2012 Olympics.
The head of London Transport Sec on 7/7 who worked hand in hand with Mossad and MI6 has been brought out of retirement to head up security again for LOCOG and yes, you guessed it, Visor Consultants have been brought back on board too.
Interestingly LOCOG (who also handle ticketing) introduced a lottery system for ticketing and have asked the government for their pre-allocated tickets to be returned - in the "interests of fairness to the British public". On hearing of Visor Consultants' involvement not a single MP objected. Boris Johnson, the Mayor of London has said he will "sacrifice any tickets that come my way" and Tony Blair, pivotal in securing the Olympics said he "completely forgot to apply for tickets" for himself or any of his family.

probably nothing but the BBC's incomprehensible 2012 relocation from London to the seedy hell-hole of Manchester starts to make more sense. Westfield are situated directly opposite the BBC centre in Shepherds Bush. Maybe there will be 2 nuclear strikes on London, or even 3? Sitting right opposite 7/7's Reed Elseviers offices in Trafalgar Sq is the massive Omega thing ominously counting down to the Olympics.

Me, I'm off to Morocco for a few weeks before it all kicks off and I'd advise anyone without a 2 million sun block to come with me

edit on 20-11-2011 by SteveBywaters because: punctuation

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge

Few gems that beforeitsnews omitted from the source they took the "intelligence" report from (just click on the link "more here" after the article.
Authors:

By Abu Salem sofyan, Islamic Intelligence and Captain Eric H. May, Iconoclast Intelligence

Yeah. Already trustworthy. But wait for it:

God willing, we’ll post our next article Thursday or Friday. It will examine the German false flag danger, so worrisome that a German attorney recently officially filed: Warning Nuclear Terror Attack June 26, 2011, Berlin Olympia Stadium, FIFA Women`s Soccer World Cup. (Al-Isra[17]:4) “And We gave (clear) warning to the children of Israel in the Book, that twice would they do mischief on the land and be elated with mighty arrogance (And twice would they be punished)!”

Isn't it sweet? Religious fanatics using religious verses to spread the hate are saving the world from Israeli Mossad menace.
Good job for bringing it out, OP. You sure know what to trust.
edit on 24-6-2011 by ZeroKnowledge because: (no reason given)

Perhaps this is Irans 'crushing blow' they will deliver for the 'slightest interference' - you have to question OP's sanity for posting this ludicrous attempt to set up Mossad.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join