It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PLEASE READ NOW!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I realize that I am in no position to judge anyone because I am rather new here, but why has M@STERBL@STER spewed all of this garbage about his Yahoo! message board being shut down by the NWO, and suppossedly (sp?) the creator of the board was "taken out" by the NWO. What info could they have possibly had that the govt would want to take such extreme measures to stop a bunch of kids exchanging theorys? I am sounding over critical here and I do apologize, but people who take up space on this message board and have no informative or interesting input shouldnt even be here. Now, I'm not trying to cause a commotion or offend anyone here but if any mods are reading this, please, for the good of the site ban M@STER and his friends so people with useful info can join? Plus, how did M.B. and his friend (-RKBA-) become Administrators? Could they be behind the McQueen Scion attacks? If I am wrong I sincerely apologize to all parties.

[Edited on 31-3-2003 by Tetsuo-51]

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Tetsuo, yes you are wrong. MB and RKBA have disappeared, there's no need to ban. Whoever removed all signs of them being here, probably did the admin thing. I have no idea why they did that. Their story checked out, all signs of the yahoo group are gone.

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Do you have evidence that suggests their story checks out? I'm not trying to be a dick but maybe there was no such message board to begin with. This could just be a story made up by them (if they are McQueen Scion). I have no evidence to suggest that their story is false but I doubt you have any evidence to support it.

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 08:03 PM
link   
There was evidence in the thread that was deleted. Does any have a copy?

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 08:10 PM
link   
As I mentioned, I'm not in a position to judge. But the story MB u2u'd me sounded like a damned Tom Clancy book. I'll u2u you with his story if you want.

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Ycon... which side are you on?

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 08:18 PM
link   
William, you know me. The Gov/CIA are corrupt and for the few people who do get proof of their evil doings, usually means death.

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Could it be possible that this be the last thread about all of this yahoo crap and ATS could be restored to how it was last week before all of this? I mean, if you want to continue to talk about it, how about posting in one of the other 60 threads started about this! This is getting ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Right here.

Right now.

On ATS.

What are your intentions. Are you with me, or "them"?

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 08:34 PM
link   
William, have you read M@STER BL@STER's story?

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I've seen their site, if you're referring to Shock Wolfe, KP and M@sterBl@ster and them.

Very eccentric and way out there. What's the matter? Did they forget to pay the light bill and get turned off? Nutty bunch of whackos, way out there. Not a great loss unless you like reading far-out fiction.

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tetsuo-51
William, have you read M@STER BL@STER's story?

Yes.

However, they are admitted hackers and were likely removed from Yahoo for that, more than anything else.

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Haha Java thats what I think as well, although I havent seen their site. The u2u sent to me by MB was just plain outrageous.

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 08:46 PM
link   
William, you say that they are admitted hackers, this could be a connection to McQueen Scion, just a thought.

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I'm against the government William. I have a lot of respect for you but if your gonna defend the evil Bas-urds, thats your choice. I'll have no part of it.

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Right here.

Right now.

On ATS.

What are your intentions. Are you with me, or "them"? Posted by William

William, have to ask, why the hostility? This is only more concerning to the rest of ATS members... It tends to only cause more suspicion...

Besides, I have yet to see any answers to the questions I have posted in numerous threads...

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Why even give these loser hackers the time of day? There are so many threads and posts about this, its so ridiculous, and everyone wonders why the bandwith keeps getting exceeded.

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Why even give these loser hackers the time of day? There are so many threads and posts about this, its so ridiculous, and everyone wonders why the bandwith keeps getting exceeded. Posted by Proud American

I am not proceeding along this route due to the yahoo group/hackers, whoever the hell they were. (On a separate theme, I think they had at least some information of value, but thats not what Im getting at).

My purpose is that I asked some very simple straightforward questions regarding behaviour of mods/admins, and would like simple straightforward answers.... I have however gotten a good deal of tapdancing.

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I know what you mean DR, I was directing that more to the person who started the 60th thread about this. Why not continue posting in one of the original threads, there are bits and pieces of this all over the board, and it makes less sense every time someone starts a new thread.

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I would agree, however the original thread on this theme was locked, and I CANNOT get an answer on who did it or why... I saw no rules broken, or anyone getting out of hand... if some questions i was asking were uncomfortable, I would just like someone to give me a couple of straight answers

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join