It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A test to show you have a weak mind: Proof.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Cool Thread. Star & Flag. Oh and thanks for the pat on the back. I really needed that this morning.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Elzon

I submit that your point is purely ideological and does not match the standards of the internet.

As to the drivel before the sidenote, I really don't think I should indulge any sort of response to it.

"Now, tell me where you stand"

I respect your opinion.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by granpabobby
I passed..Its like read the post..read it again think then reply..dont go off half cocked or you will shoot yourself in the foot !! NOW lets see if YOU read all the posts...

Oh, don't worry, I fail often,

I am working on it though....

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Passed with flying colours! Well done my friend lol.
Star and flag for you.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

LOL!

Sidenote: Read.

It amazes me, how many people... didn't read the sidenote...

Then it amazes me, how many people -- defend the position that not reading the whole post is NOT a sign of a weak mind.

I think he said "Jumping to conclusions is NOT a sign of a weak mind." Wow.....

Awesome post, dude.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I just tried to pat myself on my back.. I was about to ask if you lived in the real world before the sidenote. Still not sure where you stand, but fair enough...

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Read the whole thing. Now what?

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I read the whole thing, and while making some good points, you make alot of (in my opinion) stupid logic. For example, you have no place whatsoever in claiming that aliens can't exist simply because it's not directly discussed in the bible. Why should the bible talk about alien beings from another world? Does it discuss the hierarchy of the angels and what their specific purposes are? No, it doesn't, because these things are not relevant to our lives.
When you said that the devil has the most effect on poor and low-class people, that's just idiotic. If you believe this, then you're terribly biased.
Also, the thing about Nibiru and Elenin being Jesus and Satan I can't agree with. I've seen no evidence or reason to believe this.
UFOs most certainly exist, and you're either trolling or delusional for claiming they don't. If the military creates a secret aircraft, it's a UFO. If aliens are flying around our skies, they're in UFOs. Any unidentified flying object is a... UFO. And I've personally witnessed one UP CLOSE. It was very much not a conventional aircraft.
My best friend has also had an encounter with greys. She doesn't go around telling people and cares not for attention.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I read the entire OP and quite enjoyed the test, I didn't bother reading other responses as I already know what to expect. 50% will say almost exactly what I just said, 50% will start trolling and flaming because their religion/conspiracy was singled out.

Well done indeed sir.

I had this test applied to me during college. An exam was handed out. We were told to read the entire exam form, all questions, before starting the exam. I failed the test as i got halfway through and was seeing questions i could answer right then so I did. If I had have kept reading, the very last question would have told me to fill in my name, answer the first question, put my pen down, and wait.

I wasn't the only one that failed though

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Someones been reading the fantasy pages

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
And the winner for the most pointless thread goes to....

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Conspiracies abound, there is no god, we are god. Anyone that thinks we are so superior that no other life form could exist outside of our puny planet is very arrogant. Don't agree with me? No problem. Any intelligent person can see through the smoke and mirrors and see that religion is all about controlling the masses. If you can make people believe that their suffering will be rewarded with something far greater than what they have now, they will submit and follow like the sheeple they are. If you still believe in all this god crap and religion, then I feel sorry for you as you have fallen into the trap that these people have laid for you thousands of years ago.

by the way, read all of it, got the gist but just had to put my .02 in!
edit on 24-6-2011 by haarvik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   

That was awesome Boncho... I read the whole post without jumping the gun...

That was a very good way to sort through the riff raff on this site

For anyone who heard the word "God" and jumped down the OP's throat...Parr on you lot you FAIL

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Whilst I can understand what you are doing, I fail to see the point. People will always jump to conclusions. People will always believe crazy crap. People will always talk nonsense. People will always be able to get incredibly angry about things of little significance. But not all people.

The world would be a much better place if we adopted an 'each to their own' outlook, within reason, and let people believe what they will. I mean if you really believe something, yet it has no impact on others then what is the harm? If however your one driving belief in life is to kill people then it's probably for the best if you're NOT left to your own devices.

So yeah...everyone should just play nice and get along.

I wish.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Laokin
reply to post by boncho

LOL!

Sidenote: Read.

It amazes me, how many people... didn't read the sidenote...

Then it amazes me, how many people -- defend the position that not reading the whole post is NOT a sign of a weak mind.

I think he said "Jumping to conclusions is NOT a sign of a weak mind." Wow.....

Awesome post, dude.

So, since you passed and I failed, do you have a stronger mind than me?

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
The first few posts from members are just an example. People always tend to read the initial lines and then starts mocking the thread

Well done

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

i see good one
second line
edit on 24-6-2011 by philware because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I have been coming to the site for several months and it is very refreshing to read a post as insightful and on the mark as this one.

I have lived on this planet for many years and have noticed the things which you mentioned for quite some time.

I only hope more people will awaken to the reality which you have shown.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Some people just refuse to read the entire op

Having a nice time here really. Bring it on..

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Seriously, I read the post and can only agree with the point you are making.

My previous post was a meager effort to illustrate the kind of response a poster can get from a lot of people. They are often more interested in either agreeing or flaming a post than reading it through and thinking about what has been said.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join