It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A test to show you have a weak mind: Proof.

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
I read the whole thing from start to finish. I rather like to think of most people as being reactionary, not necessarily weak minded. Emotional and reactionary for sure though.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Your test was a little bit too easy, although considering what kind of user base is migrating over to ATS, it is no surprise that so many have failed. Here is a link to my "test" that was made over a month ago. Even after I revealed the answer on page 2, people still flooded my thread with retarded responses to the point where my thread was moved to rant and died shortly after.

A strong mind is only as strong as its weak comparison. Tricking those weaker than you only reveals your own weaknesses.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
I edited my post after reading the sidenote lol

I dont see the point in this?? All it shows is that we scan text and make up in our own minds how we should respond.

There are sooooooo many pointless threads you tend to jump the gun on occasions....i dont see it as a weak mind at all, i see it as learned behavior.

See it as you will my friend. personally i see a weak mind as learned behavior. thankfully it is a behavior that one can unlearn. but only if you have the drive to change yourself for the better... and to the poster, i read the whole thing, but didn't reply till i saw his thread. i don't follow directions so well, is that weakness of mind? or is it a sign of anti-authoritarian mindset? i love the game you just played there. they won't ever know they are weak minded unless you point it out every once in awhile!

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   
I'd like to petition mods to establish a new rule: no posting while under the influence

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
A test to show you have a weak mind?
Why should I want to make a test that shows I have a weak mind?
Gimmie one that shows I have a strong one...-

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Responding to the OP qas directed..

"Read and reply to the OP without looking at responses."

Where...
Is...
the...
link???

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Haha, creative post. I "passed" but I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have if it'd been much more in length. That's the kind of post I really don't have interest in, and will just click away. So are you saying people should read ALL of the post ALL of the time before they let a reaction decide their next move (clicking the back button, or scanning down to read replies), or is your point simply: one should read ALL of the post before one responds? I think posts that start the way yours did generally deserve a galley of hecklers, including ones who may not have the patience to read through drivel like that.
edit on 26-6-2011 by kkrattiger because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-6-2011 by kkrattiger because: forgotto give reason for edit: edited for clarity

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
That was fun. I was just about to scroll and hit post reply and say that you didn't post anything about a weak mind, but then i finished reading.

Juggernutty 1
OP 0

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I stand with my foot in your @ss. Bro, you are on the wrong website for your dribble. PLease post elsewhere.

J

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Luckily I passed this test, because in a previous thread yesterday I made an ass of myself. I also added to my signature so others could learn from my mistake.

I think it is funny how many people here are posting about Boncho being a cultist or something without reading the side note. Then they go off to other threads feeling a sense of victory. LOL ridiculous.

This thread has been a lot of fun.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
This reminds me of tests given in school. The instructions would read "turn in this test blank," yet many students continued on with the tedious, gratuitous work. They failed the point of the test, which was reading comprehension.

Truth be told, I skimmed over the first half and read the side-note in the greatest detail, essentially because it wasn't so confusing (aliens, Illuminati, "elenin?", etc.).

A google search says its a comet.

Whatever. Enjoyed it.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Mosfet51

will you ever know why??

edit on 29-6-2011 by MegaMind because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

due to ` injuries recieved ` i cannot pat myself on the back - but will get a drink and read the crazy replies [ there must be crazy replies - i will be dissapointed if there are not ]

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

LOL I read the whole thing because I was bored. Plus, you assume that just because someone can write a long post it makes it worth reading all the way through, and that we are obliged to read it.

Nope and nope.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
although considering what kind of user base is migrating over to ATS, it is no surprise that so many have failed.

Why don't those complaining about the clientele here realize that they are here??????? LOLOLOL

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I will admit that I came to this thread prepared to be offended. (Yes, that belies my own pre-judgments.) You know... who are you to determine that your test will prove anything about me? Who created the test, and who are they to judge anything about me? Why do you get to pick the test that determines our level of strength... etc.

(Sorry, at least I'm honest) But despite myself I opened it and read anyway. Half way through I was laughing at you and preparing on what to say. When I got to "in order to pass you must know and believe" I actually started to formulate my response.

The funny thing is, I normally do at least read an entire OP before commenting. I will admit that in some of the longer threads on ATS I will often only read 1 or 2 pages in before commenting. There are lots of reasons for that. From the brainless ditto-head or argumentative responses that waste my time, to the fact that I tend to be long-winded and ATS has a character limit.

Take a look at my first (and second, maybe also third) post in the Batman Massacre PREDICTION thread for a fantastic example:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Most of that was written in one-go, and on another forum might have been in one post.

Ahem, as I was saying... I read the side-note and realized this thread was a work of genius. You picked a simple, clever way to quickly illustrate an important point. I would give you double S & F if I could. (And I'm miserly with my flags
)

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Talk about trying to promote a new conspiracy. Sometimes I wonder how a person can come up with a thread like this...... so where is the test he talks about?

edit on 9-9-2012 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

I guess I flunked, the answer was in the last paragraph. I had read the last paragraph but was still looking for the test I had been promised so didn't understand what it was trying to say.
I returned after posting to see what I had missed.
edit on 9-9-2012 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Boncho, I was well-prepared, but in the interest of full-disclosure, my second-grade teacher is the one responsible. She administerd an "exam" of 20 directives, requiring we read it in its entirety before answering the first question. Item #20 instructed us to simply bring our blank sheet to the teacher's desk.

Miss Wittie was a funny one.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I happily fail, if passing means believing all that rubbish.

(So now I read to the end) I think it is pretty rude to call people out for waht was a trick in the first place. No normal minded person would have that rubbish until the end. It's not the readers fault but the person who puts all the crap in there from the start. To pass this test you need to fail an even more important one.
edit on 12-9-2012 by sligtlyskeptical because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join