It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A test to show you have a weak mind: Proof.

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by LexiconV

Originally posted by Advantage
^^^^^
posted on 24-6-2011 @ 09:02 PM

Incredible.. theyre **still** not reading the OP or any of the posts...

edit on 24-6-2011 by Advantage because: had to specify cause I was crossposted

And neither does the the one who teaches or the ones who look on in judgement.... LOL read my edit.

You can't go by anything I have posted in the last 5 hours because I am beyond intoxicated

The point of the thread is not to point out everyone who takes the test seriously. It's really a drinking game and you have to do a shot every time someone reacts to something in the thread. Hence my drunkeness.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I commemorate you for trying to get your point out, but there is a limit to everything a person has to say. When some one goes over that limit, they are ridiculed for such things being said. You have your beliefs, and we have ours, if you want to force religion on a person, do it out in the open. This is a message board, not a religious changer board.

However, you still have your rights, and you have exercised them the way you wanted.

Remember let others believe what they want to believe, and don't say "You have a weak mind because of this-this and this." You would be no better than Satan.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
lol awesome.
I have to admit I was reading and thinking wtf this makes no sense, then I assumed you were drunk and then I got it
well done.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

You get definite S & F for originality, Boncho, and not just because I passed with flying colors. If truth be told, it's not that I'm so smart or any less emotionally inclined than the next person; I've merely learned from past mistakes & got tired of having to backpedal with my tail between my legs, lol.

Timidgal

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   

^^^^^

And neither does the the one who teaches or the ones who look on in judgement.... LOL read my edit.

edit on 24-6-2011 by LexiconV because: Just cause I love a fractal Mandelbrot set point.

If you read the time stamp I have in the post I wasnt even referring to you.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

^^^^^

You can't go by anything I have posted in the last 5 hours because I am beyond intoxicated

The point of the thread is not to point out everyone who takes the test seriously. It's really a drinking game and you have to do a shot every time someone reacts to something in the thread. Hence my drunkeness.

Think not Horatio, that this point thy makes in your bacchanalian state does not go unperceived. Thy slight of word has cast great amusement already, thus far. Cheers from the sidelines.
edit on 24-6-2011 by LexiconV because: Always read the small print. The devil is in the details. ;-)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

^^^^^

edit on 24-6-2011 by LexiconV because: Just cause I love a fractal Mandelbrot set point.

If you read the time stamp I have in the post I wasnt even referring to you.

I doubt a time stamp ever interferes with an embedded opinion.
edit on 24-6-2011 by LexiconV because: Nor does it interfere with a judgement. Many are not as sober as others would have them perceived. Life is but a game sweetheart..

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Hey Boncho.. I dont think youre the only one drinking.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
lol awesome.
I have to admit I was reading and thinking wtf this makes no sense, then I assumed you were drunk and then I got it
well done.

Oh no, I haven't been drunk since about the 12th page. I was sober earlier. But if you expect any of my posts to make sense in the next few hours (Check the times) please forget about it.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Awesome OP

So much fun to read thru the thread.

But what I wanna know is how many that didn't read the whole OP and attempted a serious post to that complete and utter nonsense will ever realize their mistake.

I bet many of them will never know the jokes on them ...

-------------------

For my own part I got about 1/4 thru and couldn't make any sense of what you were saying. Then I skimmed thru quickly and started skimming thru your sidenote - At that point your sidenote started making more sense and I slowed down to read it in full.

You proved to me what I suspected all along - many who post here on ATS don't take the time to read or think about what someone is saying - they just love to argue.
edit on 24-6-2011 by MegaMind because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
according to your test, I DO have a strong mind Yay!!!!!

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Title of thread: Reading for the trickery

First few paragraphs: I think I get it!
(builderbergers - instead of bilderbergers)

Sidenote: Sweet, I got it!

Nice one boncho

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Nice, I guess I've been playing along for the last few hours and didn't even know it... I didn't know it was a drinking game, of course, every game I play is a drinking game because I am always drinking. On a serious note, I really would like to see you call out all the idiots that are still arguing about your first few paragraphs without reading further. So many of them remain oblivious.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by sangha
reply to post by TheDebunkMachine

nothing scarier than religious people fighting over who is right! and what do bilderbergers have to do with aliens and religion? i thought they were just a bunch of rich people getting together to figure out how to keep making money

Wow, and he hooks another one...

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Awww man !!

The more I drink the funnier it gets !

Keep em comin' !!!

I love this thread. Should get an applause or two...or three...

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I passed. Though, I will readily admit I did have an emotional response
My girlfriend was asking me why II was making funny faces haha Though I will gladly take that pat on the back you talked about in the final bit, I'm off to read the comments and see how many people failed by immediately calling you a troll or sheeple

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Dephyle

HAHA! The funniest part were the people that said something along the lines of "PSHHHH! This isn't a test! I passed, it's just retarded!!!"

Those were the people that failed because they didn't get it, yet read the comments before replying
Though, if you counted them along with the other fails, you may get alcohol poisoning hahaha

Again, nice job, OP!

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Just read the OP. I read it all the way through. Passed or not, doesn't matter to me. I stand with myself and logical reasoning. I hold no respect for any religious organization but respect individuals rights to believe what they want. I am my own God. No one elses God decides what happens to me

Of course, now that I think about it more. I may have just played along with my post. Oh well, shame of me for being dumb if that is what happened
edit on 25-6-2011 by Mr. Toodles because: revised train of thought

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
funny, i started reading this when i was multitasking, the wife interrupted me just as i opened the thread. that said, i make an effort to read anything i open, especially here on ATS before, or IF i decide to post a reply.

thanks for the test....it was a cool one and though it's a "mental weakness" test in theory, there are plenty of parameters for such a test, im guessing this one was "attention to detail". guess i passed.

edit on 25-6-2011 by ahmonrarh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
This thread honestly gave me a good laugh... I could tell you were spouting b.s. by the way the entire post (other than the side note) was written.

and then the comments... just typical, it's almost like its a race to be the first to say something ignorant

Thumbs up to you, I hope everyone learned a lesson here
I have to admit I am guilty of jumping to conclusions too, but this was a nice reminder

GummB
edit on 25-6-2011 by GummB because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join