It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A test to show you have a weak mind: Proof.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Okay I have to say it. Epic fail.

Wow... I didn't actually expect you to fall for your own medicine there, op...

Try again, eh?

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Starred and Flagged !!!

LMAO ! I had a similar idea the day before yesterday. Wanted to put up a thread with insane outlandish claims supported by links that lead to Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Bugs Bunny and such...just to prove that people don't follow links.

Then I thought that mods would most probably follow the links and I'd end up in serious trouble so I chickened out !! HAHA Two big thumbs up to you !!

And by the way...this...

Originally posted by boncho

Originally posted by lastbleedingvictim
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA oh my god I first saw this and just assumed you were a close-minded idiot, then you bring RELIGION into this. You are so ignorant its unreal. Please, kill yourself

Another fail. I suggest you read the sidenote, and realize that the test had to do with reading the full entirety of the OP.

...had me drop my beer all over the place with laughter !!

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ErtaiNaGia
reply to post by boncho

Okay I have to say it. Epic fail.

Wow... I didn't actually expect you to fall for your own medicine there, op...

Try again, eh?

It's pretty well known that "OK, I have to say it" means that what comes after is sarcasm or false. www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by dsm1664
reply to post by boncho

So Boncho, now what?

Did you do this for your own self-satisfaction, to hight-light members that have a knee-jerk response to keywords or phrases?

It would be interesting to know if there is a gender bias in the replies.

This wasn't a test in the way you portrayed it, all this really did was highlight members that have feel strongly towards certain point of views.

It's like saying:

Boncho, you are a complete and utter moron. Every post you have written on ATS has been nothing but a waste of bandwidth. You should just leave!!

*only joking

You will get an emotional response from people that feel strongly towards your opinion. From the very start you create a mindset, with no indication that this mindset will change. No past tense, therefore one would assume after reading the first two paragraphs that the subsequent paragraphs would follow the same flavour.

So yes, people that feel strongly would argue "Why read the rest of this dribble?", because that is how you set your post up.

Edit: Just to clarify, I'm not attacking, just asking questions. I'm not a mean person, just a curious one.

edit on 24-6-2011 by dsm1664 because: sp & ed

Still no answer?

Too busy giving stars and wiping the lipstick from your butt cheeks?

I'm going to give you credit for fooling not just 75%, but 99% of members that have replied. Yes they may have read the whole post, but they failed to see what you actually did...but you know this don't you.

Do you work in marketing?

edit on 24-6-2011 by dsm1664 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by gentledissident

It's pretty well known that "OK, I have to say it" means that what comes after is sarcasm or false.

Uh-huh.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ErtaiNaGia

It's pretty well known that "OK, I have to say it" means that what comes after is sarcasm or false.

Uh-huh.

See, I bet you didn't even watch the video that proves 100% without a doubt what I'm saying. You're just one of them.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by dsm1664
reply to post by boncho

So Boncho, now what?

Did you do this for your own self-satisfaction, to hight-light members that have a knee-jerk response to keywords or phrases?

It would be interesting to know if there is a gender bias in the replies.

This wasn't a test in the way you portrayed it, all this really did was highlight members that have feel strongly towards certain point of views.

It's like saying:

Boncho, you are a complete and utter moron. Every post you have written on ATS has been nothing but a waste of bandwidth. You should just leave!!

*only joking

You will get an emotional response from people that feel strongly towards your opinion. From the very start you create a mindset, with no indication that this mindset will change. No past tense, therefore one would assume after reading the first two paragraphs that the subsequent paragraphs would follow the same flavour.

So yes, people that feel strongly would argue "Why read the rest of this dribble?", because that is how you set your post up.

Edit: Just to clarify, I'm not attacking, just asking questions. I'm not a mean person, just a curious one.

edit on 24-6-2011 by dsm1664 because: sp & ed

To be honest, I think the main motivation was to understand why I do the same thing. I probably would have failed the 'test'. Although, the 'test' technically isn't if you have a "weak mind" [as I said in the sidenote: "(The first part of the OP is utter BS)"]

Did that include the title?

Either way, whatever this "test" was supposed to mean, it is up for interpretation. And I am happy to see all the viewpoints. If anything, it has given me more understanding to different personalities, including my own.

edit on 24-6-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Wow so many people responded before reading the entire OP. That tells me people post with too much emotion before collecting their thoughts. You just pointed out one of the biggest problems with ATS. S+F for you sir.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by dsm1664

Still no answer?

Too busy giving stars and wiping the lipstick from your butt cheeks?

I'm going to give you credit for fooling not just 75%, but 99% of members that have replied. Yes they may have read the whole post, but they failed to see what you actually did...but you know this don't you.

Do you work in marketing?

I do work in marketing. And I applaud you on that call. It was a good read on your part.

Just so you know, I did respond to your post before I read this one. I was moving from the end of the thread to beginning while responding to posts.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Never in my life have I heard such a Thing.
Gonna keep trying to prove my point to you
Give me a chance, would you?
You have to read between the lines to get it.
Up there, my post was correct.
Never have I heard the line you used indicate sarcasm.
Gonna keep looking for it though....
Let me have some time to find this one, and see some proof.
You should know that knowledge isn't always common.
Down here on ATS, some things are more complicated than they seem.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Oh...you mean like "I swear to God..."

which is usually followed by an outlandish exaggeration or an outright lie...as in...

I watched 30 seconds of that video you mention and I swear to God...it's the best thing I've ever seen...

Or...

I swear to God...I agree with people that say that this is the stupidest thread ever written on ATS...

Something like that?

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Great OP - where I stand? With my two feet firmly on the ground, watching the world unfold with the light switch turned on and suspended belief on matters which I do not yet have to make a fast decision on prepared for any event happily living in the now of it all

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Um..The last I checked my family is the only people that I have absolute trust in. What did you mean by that?

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

All I can say is wow.
Someone who believes in Jesus talling someone else they are the one with the weak mind.
Kinda mind blowing. If I didn't know any better I'd think it was performance art, a bit of over the top irony.
Unfortunately I fear you may just believe yourself.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by galadofwarthethird
reply to post by Advantage

You failed at first... didnt you?

Nope.. I just didn't read the whole thing, because at first I was not going to read it at all.

But then I was like "ah why not its short" then I was like "oh man this is boring and makes no sense". And then I was like "WTF is he talking about?" Then I was like " What happen to my sandwich?" Then I was like "oh there it is"
And then I was like "oh ok, so its one of those threads lets see what happens if I say this and that?". So then I took a bite out of my sandwich and began typing a long walls of text.

Im just jokin... please dont post a wall of text at me!

OK....Well it was not at you specifically, but as you wish I wont post walls of text at you.
Starting next time at least, this one does not count.

LOL!! Thanks for having mercy on me....

For me.. any time I click on a Boncho thread.. I have to first determine if he is posting under the influence.. and then I digest the opening post. Ive found it to be the best method and preserves my mental energy and epic processing skillz for the real important threads like "exo-sex, I had a reptilian love child and want to share my adventures in outercourse" .

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

All you're doing is setting bait for the malcontents. They'll never learn from your ruse. They're too opportunistic and quick when it comes to getting a chance to spread their bitterness and ignorance. With that mentality how can you expect them to read an entire post before reacting? All they’re doing is looking for a fight.

www.iainramsay.com

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I won't lie, before reading the side note I was saying out loud that you were crazy. I like that you did this little test. It actually helped me understand a couple things, thanks.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Yep, that is it! I seriously have to start meditating again...Need to lear to suppress my impulsive behaviour and to control my emotions better. Learning some patience might be a good idea, too!

Thank you for this, real eye opener for myself...

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

For me.. any time I click on a Boncho thread.. I have to first determine if he is posting under the influence.. and then I digest the opening post. Ive found it to be the best method and preserves my mental energy and epic processing skillz for the real important threads like "exo-sex, I had a reptilian love child and want to share my adventures in outercourse" .

Quality comes out of me when I'm inebriated.

I can't help it.

Where is the angel smiley?

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
Read and reply to the OP without looking at responses.

Take the test: Read

★People are always complaining about the builderbergers and the NWO and the Illuminati, but it is all a ruse.

★The real people who are against you are your local politicians and your families.

★The builderbergers who are trying to help you out.

★The NWO is trying to find justice for the common man.

Everyone lies to you and you don't see it. Aliens and UFO's and everything of the like has been made up by people seeking attention. None of it ever existed. And it has been perpetuated by people looking to make a name for themselves or out seeking attention. There are no true conspiracies out there. It is just people trying to upset others they don't like.

Religion is real, God is real, and aliens cannot exist because of that. If they did, they would be related to as God's children in the bible. It is obvious that all science is lacking because carbon dating is built off things that people don't understand. People who think there are aliens coming to talk to them are really talking about demons. The devil controls all bad thought that comes into people's heads. The devil is trying to take over the world, not the elite. And the Devil has the most affect on poor and low class people.

The only way to save the world is to enter God's light and stop giving into the Devil. The NWO and the Illuminati should be praised for trying to make the world a better place and get us closer to god.

The final truths:

★Nibiru is real but it is Jesus coming for his return.

★Elenin is real and it is Satan coming for his return.

★There will be a great battle.

And so concludes my test:But you must know and believes these things to truly pass.

Sidenote:
Understanding the mind is tricky because we are all influenced by emotion. And of course I intended my first few paragraphs to be quite emotional. This test may not apply to people who follow me on this board because I assume they will understand where I am going with it before it is over. This is the conclusion, if you are reading this part of it you have passed with flying colors. Anyone who posted a reply before reading this paragraph has failed (The first part of the OP is utter BS). Sadly, I have failed this test a few times in other threads. At some points my mind is weak, instead of reading an OP all the way through I have an emotional reaction to it and post a reply without full comprehension to the topic. Fortunately I have recognized this, and I am hoping to pass on the discovery. To the people that read the sidenote passed, pat yourself on the back.

Now, tell me where you stand.

edit on 23-6-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

Oh man, I was having the worst day. Don't ask. But when I read this gem I swear to you- every muscle just relaxed. Some had a slight spasm, then relaxed, but they all did.

Thanks OP.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join