It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A test to show you have a weak mind: Proof.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Your sneaky lol
edit on 6/24/2011 by MrWicked because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I like how people failed by posting a reply and not knowing what the thread was about.

Honestly, it was so outlandish, I'm not sure how anyone didn't finish reading before they posted.

And I think it's funny that people still tried to defend themselves by saying things like, "No I read the side note and my original statement still stands!"

Double fail.

F'd & the S.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I feel your pain OP and agree with the underlying messege of this Thread. I myself have had the same problem, in a thread i made titled

"How come I can't drink a beer or two on the ride home?? *Please read entire OP before posting*"

(take note that was the original title there are no edits in the OP...)

and was accused multiple times through out the thread of being a selfish careless danger to others for considering drinking and driving.... these people even when asked in the title to read the entire post,( and again as the header in the post) still felt they needed to reply in anger before they got to the part where I stated my stance on the subject was clearly as a passenger and in noway condone the operation of a vehicle while inebriated.

cheers for your intent

~meathead
edit on 24-6-2011 by Mike Stivic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by gentledissident
reply to post by boncho

It seemed obvious what you were doing. I can't think of a troll who has been that obvious or a "nutter" who has been that extreme. I was waiting for a better twist at the end. Now, I'm going to read the other responses.
Wow, I had no idea people would fall for this. You have given me new confidence in my magic act.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
You made a great point here!

I would think most of us fall for this.. we always rush things and only read a part of posts we see in these and other forums and articles..

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

well, i read the whole thing first. so guess that's that.
wasn't hard to read the whole thing first, as it was only one post consisting of a few paragraphs and a couple bulleted lists.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

You failed at first... didnt you?

Im just jokin... please dont post a wall of text at me!

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

I appreciate your commentary and I like how you explained your position.

And as far as psyops go... it fails, even the nutters and some of there nutty threads are a greater psyop in there way then this. Makes you wonder, who is messing with who? And really who is the real slim shady when it comes down to it.

Good question.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
ITT: you have a weak mind if you disagree with OP on his religious views.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gakus
ITT: you have a weak mind if you disagree with OP on his religious views.

LMFAO!!!

Erm... read the thread.. real slow.

Oh my.. this thread is FULL of epic lulz... TY Boncho... I needed it badly.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by wtbengineer
reply to post by boncho

Wow, just finished reading through the entire thread. I am astounded at how many people didn't read the whole thing and jumped in to flame you. Are you going to give each one their own personal FAIL individually???

I only did that for the first few replies. But I have been going through the thread and starring all the people that passed. Thanks to everyone that participated in the thread.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

You failed at first... didnt you?

Nope.. I just didn't read the whole thing, because at first I was not going to read it at all.

But then I was like "ah why not its short" then I was like "oh man this is boring and makes no sense". And then I was like "WTF is he talking about?" Then I was like " What happen to my sandwich?" Then I was like "oh there it is"
And then I was like "oh ok, so its one of those threads lets see what happens if I say this and that?". So then I took a bite out of my sandwich and began typing a long walls of text.

Im just jokin... please dont post a wall of text at me!

OK....Well it was not at you specifically, but as you wish I wont post walls of text at you.
Starting next time at least, this one does not count.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
LOL I just about responded without reading the entire OP but didn't. Very clever
. Too many people will skim though a post and not read everything in its entirety, therefore not really getting a handle on the subject. I have found this to be frustrating at times.

I have to S&F this tread even though I was about to chew you a new one half way through your OP.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

I appreciate your commentary and I like how you explained your position.

And as far as psyops go... it fails, even the nutters and some of there nutty threads are a greater psyop in there way then this. Makes you wonder, who is messing with who? And really who is the real slim shady when it comes down to it.

Good question.

Ah but thats the thing with them. All of them are nutty, but not all of them are wrong.

And worse not all of them are true nutters, some of them are fake nutters and... oh they know exactly what there doing when there being nutty. Which is more then most people know about being nutty, if you know what I'm saying. Because I sure don't.
Or do I?.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I passed, i read no other reply and just straight through the OP, red flags appeared with the lists you gave because some are very contradictory, ie the Nibiru being Jesus and then being the devil haha.
good thread though! s&f

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

Love the thread. And a good point too. Just ignore.

But we like to poke and prod don't we?
edit on 24-6-2011 by boncho because: Inebriated

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I can't even BELIEVE that you would say something as absolute as what you just said... as if YOU have all the proof of EVERYTHING in the world, and no one else's perspectives are correct at ALL. Of all the Nerve, the GALL to even post such a thing, makes me more mad than t I have ever been in my entire life. I don't even know how you manage to say around on this board with such a NARROW perspective of reality, and with such utter ARROGANCE! I mean, if I were a Mod, I would totally BAN you outright! (Yeah, great point OP, starred and flagged for your excellent presentation, everything in this post not in parenthesis is fake.) I can hardly believe that in this day and age someone could come onto a board like this, and just spew such arrogant drivel! You should be UTTERLY *ASHAMED* of yourself!

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I like this post op. Good work.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ExScientiaVeritas

Thanks for the exercise and illustration. It was intriguing to see how much indignation there is in some of the responses to the OP. I was captivated by the insight gained from the responses, as to the character of each respondent. For example, some replied with humor and an ability to laugh at one’s self which to me illustrates a person who is pretty easy going and perhaps level headed. While others, responded with sarcasm, anger, or even vitriol for the OP pointing out a “flaw” which is indicative in my view, of one who is self-centered and prideful. Other respondents simply didn’t comprehend the nature of such a self assessment. For those, I felt as if they probably tended to avoid topics of an esoteric or philosophical nature.

This of course, is purely a generalization on my part…on observational judgment. It does not mean anything in the grand scheme and is purely my opinion.

No, I think you bring up a rather valid point that every should pay attention to. The people who laughed at themselves are some of the greatest people that posted in this thread. Humility is a noble attribute. They are more important than the people that 'failed' or 'passed'.

I myself, strive to be of the same caliber. (strive...- when I remember...)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ErtaiNaGia
reply to post by boncho

I can't even BELIEVE that you would say something as absolute as what you just said... as if YOU have all the proof of EVERYTHING in the world, and no one else's perspectives are correct at ALL. Of all the Nerve, the GALL to even post such a thing, makes me more mad than t I have ever been in my entire life. I don't even know how you manage to say around on this board with such a NARROW perspective of reality, and with such utter ARROGANCE! I mean, if I were a Mod, I would totally BAN you outright! (Yeah, great point OP, starred and flagged for your excellent presentation, everything in this post not in parenthesis is fake.) I can hardly believe that in this day and age someone could come onto a board like this, and just spew such arrogant drivel! You should be UTTERLY *ASHAMED* of yourself!

Okay I have to say it. Epic fail.

Now get over here and give me a hug.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join