It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are YOU a racist?? Look At This Thread And YOU Tell ME!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Soooooo. Look at this video and tell me what you think.

If this guy was SITTING DOWN how were his pants "sagging" an offense? Did he break ANY laws or create a disturbance?

DeShon Marman, a University of New Mexico football player who was arrested Wednesday for essentially not pulling up his pants. At least that's how the national headlines are framing the incident. Marman was in San Francisco to attend the funeral of his best friend. Before he boarded his flight on his way back to school, three US Airways employees reportedly asked Marman to pull up his pants.

espn.go.com...

He was arrested on suspicion of trespassing after police say he refused to leave the plane on captain's orders.

But just days before that incident, a man wearing women's underwear and high heels had no trouble getting on board a US Airways flight to Phoenix.

It wasn't the cross-dresser's first flight to Phoenix wearing women's clothing. Several passengers snapped photos of the man, whose name has not been released.

www.azfamily.com...

I will take it a little further if you will let me.

This is Lady Gaga at the airport:

##image removed##

Can someone PLEASE explain how a person SITTING DOWN can be ARRESTED for sagging pants when people like this can board with no problems at all. Am i crazy?

edit on 6/23/2011 by ProphecyPhD because: (no reason given)

edit on Fri Jun 24 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: inappropriate image removed

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
No, you have to realize, if you have money, your somebody exempt from most of the laws of society, but if your just a civilian with average or no income, you are a terrorist.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
More importantly.....what a mess she is. How on earth can she be so popular. I really dont know what the masses see in her. If you ask me she should have left all that meat on, that she covered herself in recently.
No one, that is that much of a mess should really flaunt themselves like that in public, its nauseating.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Personally I feel that Lady Gaga is offensive and should be arrested for indecent exposure. No one will touch her because she is protected by freedom of expression. Yet, the NY author of children's books was thrown off a plane because of the F word. The guy above is correct. It is who you are and what you have that dictates what and how the laws apply.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
still in this day n age the us is gota b 1 of if not the most racist country ever

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
This thread isn't to bash Lady Gaga or the cross dressing man. The post is to see how many people agree with the black man being ARRESTED for SITTING DOWN with sagging pants (which seemed to be pulled up at the time of confrontation). The cross dresser and Lady Gaga were introduced to this to show how other (non black) people might get preferential treatment.

I would love some HONEST discussion on this.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ProphecyPhD

I agree that its really retarded to show the world your ready to drop the soap. Thats basically what your asking for. It originated in prison, how is that even cool? But like i said., They fuss over that but turn the other way when people walk around half naked. And people wonder why little girls expose themselves more.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
There is already a discussion on the comparison of these two incidents HERE.
Please add additional thoughts to that thread.

Thanks.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Would it be racist if the man was white? Op stop using racism as an excuse for his arrest.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

top topics

join