It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

T.S. Bonnie and Charley predicted to head for Florida

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Meteorologists are predicting that Bonnie will head towards the Florida Panhandle, and could possibly be a hurricane by the time she gets there.

Accuweather.com

[edit on 11-8-2004 by deeprivergal]

[edit on 11-8-2004 by deeprivergal]

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Here is the website for Bonnie coming from the National Hurricane Center.

www.nhc.noaa.gov...

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Welcome to the wonderful world of hurricane season!!!! Thanks for the web link though. Being a Florida resident and living so close to Daytona Bch we try to track evey storm that is headed our way ( especially after Andrew!! ) But like snow comes with living up north , Tropical Storms and Hurricanes come with it down here!!! So I say hold on it's gonna be a bumpy ride and the parties at my house!!!!!! LOL

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Charley is predicted to make landfall sometime Friday near Tampa, Florida

Watch our Florida, might get a little windy down there.

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Does anyone know if it is possible that these storms along with the cold air moving south come together into one big killer storm over the Carolinas?

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Like the Perfect Storm? I don't know, I think that once the land they will weaken, I don't think it could be one big hurricane, but a big thunderstorm? Maybe. I'm not a weather expert.

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 07:28 AM
link   
2 storms can combine and make one storm it has happened before..Can't remember exactly what storm it was but i do remembering it happenming before!!! If it does i say take shelter and pray!!!

new topics

top topics

join