It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dutch populist Geert Wilders acquitted of hate speech

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by earthling42

Hey, could you please explain why a member of this political party is not active in it anymore? ANOTHER one in the news because of racist comments. You really have no case. This party is built from and by racists and bigots. PERIOD.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

Hmmm i had to search the story about that

One down and more to go, its only logical to exclude him.

Nice weekend Zamini

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   

And what's this about clowning around in provincial elections with known faces, and afterward, these known faces disappeared into the main government? Just strategies to get voters. But you don't need to read this and understand it, you can play ignorant if you want

And it's convenient for you to say "one down", why? Because it's damage control what the party is doing now, imagine what kind of racist talk and discrimination has not been revealed yet?

If you cannot see this and speak out in defense of your country then you are blind.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

We do not need racists at the rudder, thats why i said one down and more to go.
I am not them, so they can explain better then me, or you just come to a conclusion yourself.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   

I am not them, so they can explain better then me, or you just come to a conclusion yourself.

I enjoy how you try to be condescending in every post you make. A lot of Dutch people behave like that in general. So in a way, you can't help it since you've been taught it.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join