It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

My video of contrail or chemtrail

page: 2
3
<< 1   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrismicha77

I guess contrails (ice crystals) will persist and spread into clouds, instead of melting when getting into warming air.

This video is a prime example BUT the debunkers will say other wise.

Do you know what a cloud is made of? Definition from wiki: A cloud is a visible mass of water droplets or frozen ice crystals suspended in the atmosphere above the surface of the Earth or another planetary body.




posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Awesome videos - all 3. I've seen that nozzle stuff here too where some huge aircraft, like a tanker, is spewing out 4 gushers like that.



posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by luxordelphi
Awesome videos - all 3. I've seen that nozzle stuff here too where some huge aircraft, like a tanker, is spewing out 4 gushers like that.


Except that the KC-10 video, is not "chemtrailing", but the chemtrailers fall for it, over and over and over and over.

Those are not nozzles, those are flap hinge fairings. The chemtrail hoax promoters over at "TankerEnemy" have lied to you all in that video.



posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by adeclerk

Originally posted by chrismicha77

I guess contrails (ice crystals) will persist and spread into clouds, instead of melting when getting into warming air.

This video is a prime example BUT the debunkers will say other wise.

Do you know what a cloud is made of? Definition from wiki: A cloud is a visible mass of water droplets or frozen ice crystals suspended in the atmosphere above the surface of the Earth or another planetary body.


Well there ya are again hello. Glad these threads draw so much attention from you.
Believe it or not I know what the definition of a cloud is.

Definition from wiki: A cloud is a visible mass of water droplets OR frozen ice crystals suspended in the atmosphere above the surface of the Earth or another planetary body.

Or is the key word here.


edit on 23-6-2011 by chrismicha77 because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-6-2011 by chrismicha77 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by eXia7
One thing that always keeps me curious is, when they set patterns... or rows.. then these "contrails" form into dingy looking clouds.. almost like a film.. some pretty dirty looking clouds.. I've seen on clear days when we get a light cloud film its clear.. then when I see the trails, it's usually a dingy cloud.. my city isn't huge, so I doubt it's major air pollution..

Like I said, I'm still pretty 50/50 on the matter.
edit on 6/23/2011 by eXia7 because: (no reason given)


Clouds are almost never "dirty" unless there's been some huge dust storm or volcanic eruption. When you see a dark cloud it's because the sun is not shining on it. This is either because the cloud is in shadow (in the shadow of something else - another cloud, or the horizon), or because it's so dense that the sun can't shine all the way through it (that's why rain clouds are often dark)

Clouds can also seem dark or dirty if they are very thin. Essentially you are just seeing the sky through the cloud.



posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by firepilot

Originally posted by luxordelphi
Awesome videos - all 3. I've seen that nozzle stuff here too where some huge aircraft, like a tanker, is spewing out 4 gushers like that.


Except that the KC-10 video, is not "chemtrailing", but the chemtrailers fall for it, over and over and over and over.

Those are not nozzles, those are flap hinge fairings. The chemtrail hoax promoters over at "TankerEnemy" have lied to you all in that video.


I see your point...would not be good for anything to be coming out of rotator cups and would probably negate their usefullness, however, the spewing is coming from somewhere in that general area or just toward the body slightly from that area.



posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by chrismicha77

Originally posted by adeclerk

Originally posted by chrismicha77

I guess contrails (ice crystals) will persist and spread into clouds, instead of melting when getting into warming air.

This video is a prime example BUT the debunkers will say other wise.

Do you know what a cloud is made of? Definition from wiki: A cloud is a visible mass of water droplets or frozen ice crystals suspended in the atmosphere above the surface of the Earth or another planetary body.


Well there ya are again hello. Glad these threads draw so much attention from you.
Believe it or not I know what the definition of a cloud is.

Definition from wiki: A cloud is a visible mass of water droplets OR frozen ice crystals suspended in the atmosphere above the surface of the Earth or another planetary body.

Or is the key word here.


edit on 23-6-2011 by chrismicha77 because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-6-2011 by chrismicha77 because: (no reason given)

At that altitude the contrails are forming when the humidity is high, and the air is full of supercooled water vapor (it's below freezing and the water vapor isn't freezing because the pressure is low). When the hot water vapor from the engines meets with the cold, humid air, the water vapor condenses and freezes. The contrail is then made up of ice crystals or the condensed water vapor, sorry for the confusion in my previous post.



posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by luxordelphi

Originally posted by firepilot

Originally posted by luxordelphi
Awesome videos - all 3. I've seen that nozzle stuff here too where some huge aircraft, like a tanker, is spewing out 4 gushers like that.


Except that the KC-10 video, is not "chemtrailing", but the chemtrailers fall for it, over and over and over and over.

Those are not nozzles, those are flap hinge fairings. The chemtrail hoax promoters over at "TankerEnemy" have lied to you all in that video.


I see your point...would not be good for anything to be coming out of rotator cups and would probably negate their usefullness, however, the spewing is coming from somewhere in that general area or just toward the body slightly from that area.


There is no spewing going on, and it was actually an ATS member that filmed that video, he was a flight engineer on the KC-10 that was in trail of the one he was filming. They are flying through some occasional cirrus, and you can see some aerodynamic contrailing too

He filmed it because he thought it would be fun to prank the chemtrialers, which he did successfully. But even when he said that he did it, and said it was a prank, the chemtrailers refused to believe it and continue on with believing it must be real.

I admit that I have even thought of playing a prank from the air myself, but I know that even if I admitted that it was a prank, it would probably not die off.



posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Nice Video. Next time zoom in on the plane. you might be surprised to find it is shaped like a tylenol or shiny orb like object. Plenty of videos about how the planes look like holograms.

. Peace to you.
edit on 24-6-2011 by Buford2 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Buford2
 


That is invariably because people are zooming in, then further magnifying the video. Planes far away only take up a few pixels - and when further magnified the pixels are just blobs.

You can get perfectly good, detailed pictures of planes from over 200km away if you use the right gear - eg see the pictures this guy has taken in Belgium.

www.skystef.be...

But it takes the right gear - saying planes are "holographic" because an inadequate setup gives you pictures of pixels is kind of silly.



posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
reply to post by Buford2
 


That is invariably because people are zooming in, then further magnifying the video. Planes far away only take up a few pixels - and when further magnified the pixels are just blobs.

You can get perfectly good, detailed pictures of planes from over 200km away if you use the right gear - eg see the pictures this guy has taken in Belgium.

www.skystef.be...

But it takes the right gear - saying planes are "holographic" because an inadequate setup gives you pictures of pixels is kind of silly.


Those were some great photos, thanks for posting it. Funny how none of them were "unmarked" like the chemtrailers allege.

Those are exactly the kinds of photos that chemtrailers should take, but that they never will.



posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by firepilot
 

It's funny you should mention that an ats'r made the video because just last night as I was viewing some videos in unrelated forums the thought occurred that these were edited and selectively pieced to make them deliberately hokey and wierd when at their core there was something to see and something to know. I had suspected that 'instructional' propaganda videos and 'internet' stories were often manufactured in order to brainwash and discredit or to suck someone into a debunk trap.

I appreciate more than I can express your forthright information and whether we ever agree or not on what is going on in the skies I won't forget.



posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by luxordelphi
reply to post by firepilot
 

It's funny you should mention that an ats'r made the video because just last night as I was viewing some videos in unrelated forums the thought occurred that these were edited and selectively pieced to make them deliberately hokey and wierd when at their core there was something to see and something to know. I had suspected that 'instructional' propaganda videos and 'internet' stories were often manufactured in order to brainwash and discredit or to suck someone into a debunk trap.

I appreciate more than I can express your forthright information and whether we ever agree or not on what is going on in the skies I won't forget.


The members name on here was USAFKC10FE or something like that, and he was a flight engineer on KC-10s. The FE is not a pilot, (at least in the USAF) but they sit behind the pilots and monitor and manage the systems on it. It was obvious he was just having some fun with that, since they were were flying in conditions that were good for cirrus and contrails, although patchy at times.

He admitted on here and later on youtube, that was he just having fun, and that was why he did it. But on here, and on youtube, they insist that video is the real thing, and that he is just trying to cover it up. I think pranks can be funny and a good way to make satire, however when people like "TankerEnemy" take the videos, edit them, and add dishonest captions to it, makes me think what would happen if I ever filmed a video while seeding thunderstorm or doing firefighting flights.

I am surprised TE has not edited video of firefighting airtankers to insist that they are dropping HIV+ blood on cities



edit on 24-6-2011 by firepilot because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-6-2011 by firepilot because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
as far as zooming in, I'm not too sure how to do it with my phone, I'm still pretty new to it, so I'm not even sure if it has that feature.

I'm glad to see the great responses to this



new topics




 
3
<< 1   >>

log in

join