It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My video of contrail or chemtrail

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Hey guys,

I shot some video with my phone, as I've been playing around with it from time to time of a plane leaving "contrail" or "chemtrail" depends on who you are.. The clouds seemed kind of weird, like a pulsing was being sent through the atmosphere (HAARP?)

Either way, I'm still about 50/50 on the contrail / chemtrail debate, I'm not quite sure what HAARP would look like in action, but I'll share my video with you guys so you can make a verdict on it.

As I film this, I pan around to look at the clouds, and I watch the plane leave a long trail, but as soon as it gets to a certain point it seems as if it had stopped spraying or, disappeared?

A little off topic, here is a video I saw that seemed to be an interesting view of what I thought would've been chemtrails.

edit: fixed video upload

My video:

1 - www.youtube.com...

Chemtrail video

2 - www.youtube.com...

edit on 6/23/2011 by eXia7 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/23/2011 by eXia7 because: I learned something new =]

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
You're probably about to get heckled by the de-bunkers.

So good luck.

P.S. Nice video btw.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
woah no debunkers after 40 minutes?

I found it odd that they were able to toggle the 'contrails' on & off at will. . . .
if this is something natural, wouldn't the 'contrails' be constant?

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by eXia7

Contrail and cirrocumulus clouds. Like these

The tanker enemy video has already been debunked. The original includes the guy taking the video joking about how it would be used by chemtrail sites.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by lurker007

I found it odd that they were able to toggle the 'contrails' on & off at will. . . .

I figured this as well. But who knows, it seems a lot of people believe chemtrails are BS.. when the government admitted to "geo-engineering" .. Besides, some people say "the plane is just dumping excess fuel"

Then I ask, well if that's the case then that is A LOT of fuel... and... if it were fuel, isn't dumping fuel just as bad as the other supposed chemicals they dump up there? just wondering.. I wanna understand this.

And that cloud pic looks awesome

Thanks for the replies =]

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

No, the atmosphere is not homogenous. The contrails "turn off" when the airplane flies through a patch of atmosphere that doesn't have the conditions necessary for contrail formation, and "turns on" when it enters a patch of atmosphere with the right conditions.

It's not a mystery, or unnatural, just simple meteorology and science.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
the clouds are perfectly nowmal - no " haarp wave "

the contrail is normal too - it persists , because - as the presence of the clouds indicates - temp , humidity and dewpoint are condusive to cloud / trail formation

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

k, we can debunk my lame video then =[

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by eXia7
I figured this as well. But who knows, it seems a lot of people believe chemtrails are BS.. when the government admitted to "geo-engineering

Which government, what did they say?

Besides, some people say "the plane is just dumping excess fuel"

Those people are wrong too, it's just contrails.

Then I ask, well if that's the case then that is A LOT of fuel... and... if it were fuel, isn't dumping fuel just as bad as the other supposed chemicals they dump up there? just wondering.. I wanna understand this.

They're dumping chemicals now?

And that cloud pic looks awesome

Nature is awesome. It's amazing how our airplanes can even make contrails (they're condensed water vapor that's frozen, just like clouds), It's all explainable though.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I remember hearing something on alex jones about it or something, take that with a grain of salt. I haven't done extensive research, as I've been occupied with other important matters, but I'll look more into this issue.. it's not something I really cared to investigate deep into.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

I remember hearing something on alex jones about it or something, take that with a grain of salt.

Agreed, he is a fearmonger who doesn't care what bullocks he promotes, as long as it pays his bills.

I haven't done extensive research, as I've been occupied with other important matters, but I'll look more into this issue.. it's not something I really cared to investigate deep into.

Here is a good resource, www.contrailscience.com, it is authored by a member of this board. Feel free to take up any issues you find with the information on the site, with him.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
One thing that always keeps me curious is, when they set patterns... or rows.. then these "contrails" form into dingy looking clouds.. almost like a film.. some pretty dirty looking clouds.. I've seen on clear days when we get a light cloud film its clear.. then when I see the trails, it's usually a dingy cloud.. my city isn't huge, so I doubt it's major air pollution..

Like I said, I'm still pretty 50/50 on the matter.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by eXia7

The 'patterns' are just normal air traffic patterns. The clouds are just clouds.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

One thing that always keeps me curious is, when they set patterns... or rows.. then these "contrails" form into dingy looking clouds.. almost like a film.. some pretty dirty looking clouds.. I've seen on clear days when we get a light cloud film its clear.. then when I see the trails, it's usually a dingy cloud.. my city isn't huge, so I doubt it's major air pollution..

Like I said, I'm still pretty 50/50 on the matter.

Water droplets are like prisms, im thinking depending on angles, amount of droplets, uniformity etc and refraction(right term?) of light you could see different color variations. Kind of like when we see full white fluffy clouds and thunderclouds.

This could all very well be wrong, im just using some basic science from like elementary school. Some of this stuff is a bit out of my league, but alot of it is basic and understandable.
edit on 23-6-2011 by topherman420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by adeclerk
Here is a good resource, www.contrailscience.com, it is authored by a member of this board. Feel free to take up any issues you find with the information on the site, with him.

Take the advice. Its a great site. I believe in the possibility of chemtrails but if you spend time looking objectively at the information on that site you must realise, if you're self honest, how much BS there is on this topic. You will never see me claim a picture of a contrail is a chemtrail without some kind of chemical analysis. Maybe if the contrail is green, orange, red, etc, I might make an exception.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by adeclerk

ok so what conditions would be required for a contrail to prevail as opposed to subside?

when I see planes in the sky leaving 'contrails' that extend across the whole sky, and those said 'contrails' persist for 30+ minutes I start wondering. . .
when I see these planes leaving the large and lasting 'contrails' I never see a break in the trail. . . it remains constant throughout the whole flight. . .meaning there are no breaks in the contrails. . if there are breaks in the contrails, they must only stop for a very short time in order for it to not be seen from the ground. . .

all the so called legit 'contrails' that last for hours do not ever appear to have a break in them. . . .they stretch across the sky with no breaks at all. . . . . .

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by lurker007

If the conditions are right, the contrail can persist just as a cloud persists (they're made of the same thing). Other wise the contrail forms and quickly dissipates because the ice crystals melt (and it turns back into unfrozen water vapor).

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by lurker007

He essentially already answered this with the question of why they can go on and off like you witnessed. It all comes down to cloud formation and the factors involved. If you see a persistent long contrail, it means the right conditions are in the sky where they are flying. If they disappear fast the conditions are less then ideal where ever they flew. The sky doesnt necessarily have to have a uniformity in conditions or vice versa.

Basic cloud formation:

Formation of Clouds
edit on 23-6-2011 by topherman420 because: forgot link

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

reply to post by adeclerk

all the so called legit 'contrails' that last for hours do not ever appear to have a break in them. . . .they stretch across the sky with no breaks at all. . . . . .

Look more closely, and more often.
I have seen persistent contrails with breaks in them.
I've seen contrails half-way across the sky, and even shorter.
It depends what the conditions of the sky that they fly through. If the plane flies through a different layer of air (temp, humidity, etc..) the contrails will behave according to the conditions of those layers.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

I guess contrails (ice crystals) will persist and spread into clouds, instead of melting when getting into warming air.

This video is a prime example BUT the debunkers will say other wise.

edit on 23-6-2011 by chrismicha77 because: (no reason given)

<<   2 >>

join