It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Study Finds Direct Link Between Vaccines and Infant Mortality

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
And if you do follow it, you find what I did..

Have you read the study? I did. It's full of qualifier words, and as I explained in my post above, it is *not* in any way conclusive.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Wow
alots of hate for alex jones on here

For people whom only just commented on this article Alex didn't write nor post the article, the guys at infowars who run the site and who are looking for news post it.

I thought ATS was better then by lashing out on alex jones.

If you dont like alternative sources go back to the untrustworthy western news outlets.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
Wow
alots of hate for alex jones on here

For people whom only just commented on this article Alex didn't write nor post the article, the guys at infowars who run the site and who are looking for news post it.

I thought ATS was better then by lashing out on alex jones.

If you dont like alternative sources go back to the untrustworthy western news outlets.

Its a strawman nothing more. Instead of talking about the article they discredit the entire thing by saying Alex Jones is a fear monger. This is what people do.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Inannamute

Have you read the study? I did. It's full of qualifier words, and as I explained in my post above, it is *not* in any way conclusive.

If that is the case, perhaps that accounts for the closing paragraph of the study:

A closer inspection of correlations between vaccine doses, biochemical or synergistic toxicity, and IMRs, is essential. All nations—rich and poor, advanced and developing—have an obligation to determine whether their immunization schedules are achieving their desired goals.

Based on what they present in the study, I think it's fair to say that the implications made about vaccinations in relation to the U.S. infant mortality rate are worthy of further study, wouldn't you?

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
A lot of things are worthy of further study, but a flawed and overtly biased study should not be used as justification. As mentioned, there was no control group, no comparison or consideration of any factor OTHER than vaccine schedule. If you're looking to prove something, the premise should consider all possible factors, for example, genetic makeup of the societies in question, the healthcare systems, routine baby care advice given to parents - I know for example that a lot of parents were told for a long time that it was best to lay your baby face down to sleep, and this has been shown to be a factor in SIDS, relating to both the position and possible toxins in baby mattresses, which is why this is no longer the recommended sleeping posture for babies.

How about the causes of infant mortality? They don't really approach that in the study at all. Shaken baby syndrome accounts for some of those deaths, I am sure, and that can have no possible correlation with vaccines.

As I said, if you're looking for one specific thing, you can show that you're right with a little effort and some finessing of statistics. This study proves nothing, literally nothing. It isn't even evidence that suggests the need for further study, except in the broader sense that studying why some countries have a lower rate of infant mortality than others in order to perhaps lower our own. Until we have a study which definitively factors in everything from diet, to environment, to genetics to nurture, and corrects for all factors by a carefully organized study including a large sample control group, we cannot prove anything.

Science is about rigorous attention to method, and consideration of all factors, not just those in our own personal agendas. As I said before, perhaps the conclusion here is the correct one, but the methodology is not.

As a simple example, let's say I have a box, and in the box is a ball. Someone tells me the ball is blue, I can't see the ball, I can only feel it, but I write a paper stating definitively the ball is blue, because I have felt it with my hands, and it feels blue.

If the ball is blue, I can't prove it definitively, because my methodology is flawed.
If the ball is not blue, I also cannot prove this, because my methodology is flawed.

That's essentially what's happening with this study. It proves nothing, either way.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by gorgi
Multiple other studies have shown the contrary to this article that is infowars approved. The fact that Alex Jones approves of it really kills its credibility and the fact that every other article says other wise and the study from the 90's and link to autism as well. More fear mongering and scare tactics by the "alternative medicine" crowd./

as usual gorgi you are advocating for the whole slaughter of innocents world wide

Based on last week's indictment of vaccine-autism researcher Dr. Poul Thorsen for money laundering and mail fraud, the Coalition for Mercury-free Drugs (CoMeD), a Maryland-based non-profit organization, is calling for further investigation.

Thorsen was already cited for academic misconduct by Aarhus University in Denmark and was charged with embezzling a $1 million grant from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC). For several years, Thorsen was involved in studies vindicating the use of Thimerosal as a preservative in several vaccines.

www.science20.com...

as to jones being a fear mongerer..haha
compared to some of the bla bla bla on THIS site he is positively droll
so thats just a hilarious attempt at debating with NO AMMO
are you a master at that?

lets let the MONEY talk
so you can walk my friend:

Bill Gates says vaccines can help reduce world population

www.naturalnews.com...
right from the whorese's mouth
let the slaughter begin!

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE!
Vaccines: Sterilisation & Abortion
www.whale.to...

something tells me you hate women children and injuns

is that true?

AJ has been proven right over and over again
and you..credibility?
haha
not so much

edit on 25-6-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Such convoluted lines of reasoning are intellectually counter productive since it stands as obvious that without the vaccines the death rate amongst children would be thousands of times greater. People who are critical of vaccinations are in general usually in the paranoid category and require psychotherapy and antipsychotic medication in order to start thinking anywhere near to intelligently. If you study the subject you will discover that the problem is not from the viruses in the vaccination, but rather is from the "adjuvants" in the vaccine. These "adjuvants" are in the mix to extend the shelf life of the product. In food these are called "preservatives" and there is a movement under way to get these "adjuvants" and "preservatives" reduced or even removed all together. So stop throwing the baby out with the bath water. Get your kids vaccinated. Without the vaccinations your children will certainly perish from whatever disease will find its way in. If you could see the injury and harm suffered because of these diseases then I think that you would stop your campaign of fear mongering towards vaccinations.

Llinellau astrus o'r fath yr ymresymu yn ddeallusol wrthgynhyrchiol gan ei fod yn sefyll mor amlwg, heb y brechlynnau byddai'r gyfradd marwolaethau ymhlith plant fod yn filoedd o weithiau yn fwy. Pobl sy'n feirniadol o'r brechiadau yn gyffredinol fel arfer yn y categori paranoid a'i gwneud yn ofynnol seicotherapi a meddyginiaeth gwrthseicotig er mwyn ddechrau meddwl yn agos i ddeallus. Os ydych yn astudio pwnc byddwch yn darganfod nad yw'r broblem yn y feirysau yn y brechu, ond yn hytrach yn dod o'r "Cymhorthion" yn y brechlyn. Mae'r rhain yn "Cymhorthion" yn y gymysgedd i ymestyn oes silff y cynnyrch. Yn y bwyd y rhain yn cael eu galw'n "chadwolion" ac y mae symudiad ar y gweill i gael y "Cymhorthion" a "gadwolion" leihau neu ddileu hyd yn oed i gyd gyda'i gilydd. Felly, rhoi'r gorau i daflu y babi allan gyda'r dŵr bath. Cael eich brechu plant. Heb y brechiadau bydd eich plant yn sicr yn marw o glefyd y bydd yn dod o hyd i beth bynnag ei ​​ffordd i mewn Os gallech chi weld yr anaf a niwed ddioddef oherwydd y clefydau hyn, yna dwi'n meddwl y byddai byddwch yn rhoi'r gorau eich ymgyrch o ofn mongering tuag at brechiadau.

AVE RAEGINA CAELINA LA DEUS NOSTRA CAELI LA VERA DEUS

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I lived through a polio outbreak in the UK and agree with vaccination against this type of disease but where I take issue is over the diseases such as measles.

It was the idea of many parents to get their children through the 'infant' diseases wuch as measles, chickenpox, mumps etc before they went to school, so they didn't need time out. So whenever a little one caught measles, around we all bundled with our kinds so that we got that disease out of the way.

You go back to the 1970's etc and before, there was not the sophistication in medical treatments we have available today but neither was measles considered the frightener it is today.

I would pose the question how much money is the infant vaccination programme worth to companies because I don't think as we all survived measles quite happily then, all these vaccines are really necessary? I also bring up the fact that today classes of little ones are full of asthmatics, excema and other skin conditions that, hey, were rarely, if ever seen when I went to school. So with all this new medicine, what's gone wrong because something has, kids are not as healthy today as they were.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by CAELENIUM

linky linky
you just handed me obfuscated innuendo...
in greek for all i know

if you check you will find many diseases receded BEFORE the vaccine campagn
because the environmental conditions that promoted the diseases were modified in a positive way
medind.nic.in...

seriously
read that
get the facts

Simian Virus 40 (SV40):
A Cancer Causing Monkey Virus
from FDA-Approved Vaccines

www.sv40foundation.org...

read that too

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by CAELENIUM
Llinellau astrus o'r fath yr ymresymu yn ddeallusol wrthgynhyrchiol gan ei fod yn sefyll mor amlwg, heb y brechlynnau byddai'r gyfradd marwolaethau ymhlith plant fod yn filoedd o weithiau yn fwy. Pobl sy'n feirniadol o'r brechiadau yn gyffredinol fel arfer yn y categori paranoid a'i gwneud yn ofynnol seicotherapi a meddyginiaeth gwrthseicotig er mwyn ddechrau meddwl yn agos i ddeallus. ....
Why didn't you also write this in English? This is an English forum.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join