It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eeexcellent...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 07:29 PM
link   
... I thought you would all like to know that you are aaaall fitting quite nicely into my plan. Yesss, my plan.

What plan might that be, you ask ?

'Tis a scheme the likes of which will...

No seriously, I am very impressed with this place. People seem to be genuinely interested in exchange and on topic discussion here, which is a rarity by my online experience.
So I'm very happy to have found you all.

I'll be here mostly to discuss lost civilizations, the paranormal and alien contact topics, but if I figure out how to get into the political forum, you might see me there now and then as well.

In the real world, I'm a thirty year old African American man living in New Zealand. I've lived in Britain, France, the US, Australia and here. I do visual effects for film for a living, and try to get time to swim, read, write, hike, dive and learn new stuff.

I am preparing for a 6 to 8 month journey around Australia (early 2006), and am anxious to start listing sites of interest there relating to our prehistory and alien contact. If any of you have some information, even vague, that I can use as a starting point, I have created a thread in the Ancient and Lost Civilizations forum... noone has answered it yet but I'm keeping the faith
I will of course share the experience of this journey on the site, so you'll benefit from anything you can bring to my attention.

Stay well, all!

U.

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Hey.

ANY secret plan starts with me...

Secret plans r0xx0rz... *zones out* KILL THE US GOVERNMENT....... *shakes his head* ahem. Did I say something?

BTW Welcome to ats.

You will like it here. We will accept you...

[edit on 9-8-2004 by Vhaerun]

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Yes Welcome to ATS upuaut!

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Hi upuaut,

Welcome to ats
any thing i can help with send me a u2u
happy to help out.

cya around
se7en

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Welcome upuaut! I know you'll like it here.

I don't think I have anything tangible to help you with. And I've never made a post to Ancient Civiisations, cos I'm afraid of being pounced on by budding archaeolgists as on old fossil, but I'll take the risk for you!

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Welcome, upuaut... I'm interested in old civs also. Look forward to your postings.

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by upuaut
I do visual effects for film for a living, and try to get time to swim, read, write, hike, dive and learn new stuff.

Ah ha. A weta man? I'm in the same line as you(2d)
I meant to spend my summer AWAY from the monitor, but this site seems to have put paid to that idea!

anyway welcome to ATS, and see you around!!

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 02:07 AM
link   
welcome to ATS upuaut

hope you are enjoying it here

need any help feel free to u2u me

happy postin

rynaldo

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

U.

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Welcome, I hope you have a comfortable stay.

top topics

join