It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astrology

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
here is an astrology chart based snapshot of the U.S.

www.astro.com...

In the horoscope of the United States, Pluto, as it moves through Capricorn, is opposing the Sun in the natal chart, reflecting major and irrevocable changes on many levels. This aspect has occurred only once before in American history, during the period of the Civil War. Although it is not intrinsically an aspect of war, it challenges the deepest definitions of what constitutes nationhood, and raises many issues of autonomy and the way in which the government is structured and how much authority it may or may not exercise.The deeper issues underlying the Civil War concerned not only human rights, but also the autonomy of the individual states comprising the nation, and these issues may once again rise to the surface as new ways of defining the national identity are proposed.

The national Sun in the 7th house also places great emphasis on the nature of the bonds America forms with other nations, and here too Pluto's transformative energy may require many changes and a re-evaluation of the ways and reasons why particular nations are sought as partners and others are excluded. This could potentially be a time of great renewal and a re-establishment of those high ideals on which the structure of the nation is based.

Pluto, as it completes its transit through Capricorn, will also return to its own natal place: in other words, the United States is experiencing its Pluto return. This suggests the completion of a great cycle, and a cementing of the fundamental values on which the Constitution is built. There may also be a serious reappraisal of issues concerned with the environment, as Capricorn is an earthy sign, and the use or abuse of natural resources may become a cause for not only profound concern but also profound change and a more enlightened attitude. The enormous resources available to the United States are reflected by Pluto in the 2nd house of the national chart, and it is possible that these will be approached with greater respect and care than ever before.

chart USA

astro UK

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

i never said i cud prove it

and i wasnt refering to daily horoscopes i ment like a star sign profile

mine matched me exactly and a few family members and friends read theirs and was quite surprised by it

give it a try

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by gremlin2011

You should perform an experiment;

You should give them the incorrect star-sign profile.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
reply to post by gremlin2011

I could see things in your horoscopes that would mirror my life......and we could be completely different signs.

Its a load of nonsense....people make their horoscopes fit their life.

Prove to me how it works...scientifically
you would be the first person in history to do so :p

You are aware of the fact that there are things that may never be explained by science. It's not the be all and end all to everything. If it were then there would be no need for philosophy for one.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
“We still do not know one thousandth of one percent of what nature has to reveal to us.” - Albert Einstein

I'm not defending astrology, it is silly to assume you're right about anything. But there is much more to learn here (earth) when you're open. And I will say that the deeper you get into astrology the more detailed it gets. It's not as general as the mainstream stuff. I think it's yet another conspiracy. Comparing the mainstream stuff to the real stuff is like comparing Justin Beeper to Muddy Waters, musically. hey-o!

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by skiff

Its true that if you really research astrology you realize the ancient depth it has and how many trends and patterns that appear in events throughout history.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Cancer/Leo cusp Gemini ascendent
I am a complex blend of all these
Cancer and Leo are complete opposites
moon/sun silver/gold water/fire introvert/extrovert
and the Gemini definitely comes through in my communication style - I talk fast. ....I walk fast too

top topics

<< 1   >>

join