It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof!!! Spontaneous Evolution is Happening Now!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Here is opinion and science fact.... the SUN is creating a new LIFE PARTICLE in our rapidly changing bodies. WE ARE becoming the light... AMAZING A MUST READ!

Evloution is happening now ! ! ! proof from science

Mod Note: All Caps – Please Review This Link.
edit on 23/6/2011 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
i have been having to take dumps more often, wonder if this explains that

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
CONSTRUCTION COMPLETE....

NEW CONSTRUCTION OPTIONS

BUILDING...

INSUFFICIENT FUNDS

edit on 23-6-2011 by heineken because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
This is mainly all theory! Were is the proof?

Were is the data results, university links, laboratory results?

Sorry it is a cool topic, but I just hate seeing PROOF in so many titles which seem to be no more than speculation and the second video down is Wilcock which is only proof of a charlatan!

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
and the problem is...nobody tells you what we will become...

or why i aint feeling anything different...

or why do i still have to go to work tomorrow...

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by heineken

You have to go to work tomorrow so that you can pay your tax oh and survive, tax come before that now days right?

Anyway, interesting but like others have said, hardly proof...

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Stopped reading at "David Sereda" which, coincidentally, happen to be the very first two words in the linked article. As such, I have no idea which B.S. this muppet is going on about this time. I urge you all to do likewise and move along.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
well, since spontaneous means instantaneous and the NOW in your title is already in the past ... I guess I missed the whole thing ... darn!

edit on 23-6-2011 by EthanT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Proof! -> none whatsoever (data anyone?)
Science -> Absent ("This WILL affect our dna..." WHY? WHY DO YOU SAY THAT? What unknown proccess have you uncevered?)

With all due respect, my friend, I'd advice to take science news form scientist that follow the scientific method.
You can get news wherever you want, of course, but those wont be "science" news...

Peace
Drakus

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Cyclic changes in radioisotope decay rates have been observed, but they're exceedingly small and average out over the type of time scales that radiometric dating is typically used for. This is the second or third time I've seen someone make the claim that this is somehow a new phenomenon and that it's going to somehow alter our DNA while providing absolutely no reason why this would occur.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I will accept that the decay rate of particles may have inexplicably changed by what could be considered to be a contextualy ridiculous amount. I will even accept that the causative factor here could be the sun. However, regards to the suggestion that ANY of this will have visible affects on human evolution is worthless without the genetic studies and attendant results,which would be required to proove the situation.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Ah... Good ol' "proof" threads...

An indication of the state of our educational system.

proof   
[proof] Show IPA
–noun
evidence sufficient to establish a thing as true, or to produce belief in its truth.

new topics

top topics

join