It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government Fort Calhoun Simulation Disaster Radiation Plum Map, Floods, No-Fly, Military on the move

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
So this is what it could look like if the unspeakable happens? There are too many things happening at once. What ties all of it together? Something seems to be up and no one is talking. Not the MSM nor the Govt.

If the flood waters come, the dams burst, the nuclear plants put in danger, millions of people at risk...why is no one talking? I just don't understand the logic behind news blackouts and media silence in general.

There are many theories as to what could happen but why isn't the ultimate disaster scenario being addressed? If they know something that the people don't and are making their plans behind the scenes, why aren't they giving the public a chance at getting out beforehand instead of just preparing to deal with survivors?

www.ues-egypt.com...

I copied this before someone takes it down so some of you might want to do the same.

Also:

www.activistpost.com...

Looks as is there is more to this whole situation with the Garrison Dam (now at over 103% capacity according to documents obtained by our sources) and the mandatory evacuation of Minot North Dakota put in place by FEMA..
www.nwd-mr.usace.army.mil...

Many are watching the VIP NO-FLY ZONES as reported in other threads as well. Coincidence? Why the increase? Who are the VIP's?
tfr.faa.gov...

And another source mentioning the increase in troop movements with video and pics. Many state that these can be viewed as normal movements and still more are claiming these to be increased and unusual...Who's not telling the truth?
theintelhub.com...

The fact that over 50 NOTAM’s have been put in effect by the FAA over the past 16 days, coupled with the reported troop movements and the massive amount of full scale excursuses dovetailing together is frightening — that is the only way I can put it.

edit on 23-6-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Haha, according to that simulator westinghouse makes the containment pools. They can't even get tv's right let alone nuclear power

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

The first video isn't all that convincing, the lady reading the text sounds like she just finished happy hour and has trouble reading words with more than three syllables.
I have absolutely no doubt that the hammer is about to fall, and soon, but as usual it will be the last thing you would ever imagine.
Just keep a realistic and small BOB handy.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Strange things are in the air recently... I know alot of people feel somethings up/not quite right.

Independence Day is coming up. I suppose it would be a good target for a terrorist attack.

Or, it would be one heck of a slap in the face to declare martial law at that time.

Reminds me of the movie Independence Day. If something happens around July 4th we could be writing our own movie

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I've been keeping an eye on this situation for a while.
NEMA [ www.nema.ne.gov...] release today states

...Currently there are 124 National Guard Soldiers and Airmen providing direct support of the flooding emergency.This number includes:• 12 members of the Nebraska Army National Guard who are now assisting Nemaha County officials in24-hour monitoring of Missouri River levees.• 12 members of the Nebraska Army National Guard who continue to assist local officials in South Sioux City in 24-hour monitoring of Missouri River levees.• 20 members of the Nebraska Air National Guard who continue to assist local Douglas County and Omaha officials in 24-hour monitoring of Missouri River levees.• 28 members of the Nebraska Army National Guard who are prepositioned and on standby at Omaha’s Eppley Airfield and the National Guard air base in Lincoln to begin aerial sandbagging operations in the event that the situation along Missouri River levees warrant it. This effort includes Army Guard riggers and two UH-60 Black Hawk helicopters, crews and support staff. Two OH-58 Kiowa helicopter and crew are supporting local and state officials with aerial surveillance of the Missouri River levees.• 12 members of the Nebraska Army National Guard who continue to assist local emergency management officials in the 24-hour monitoring of the Papio-Missouri River Natural Resources district levees.• Nebraska is also receiving assistance from the Illinois and Colorado Army National Guard, which have each deployed a UH-60 Blackhawk helicopter and 4-person crew to Nebraska in order to assist in aerialsandbagging operations in the event conditions on Nebraska river levees warrant it....'
So far, so good/reasonable.

Then the Columbus Telegram has a nice article today defusing some rumors. Problem for me was the statement

"...For example, there's a report that a Russian nuclear agency has accused President Barack Obama of covering up a nuclear near-meltdown on June 7 at Fort Calhoun. In fact, said the U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission and the Omaha Public Power District, there was a fire in an electrical switchgear room that day, but the spent-fuel pool was in no imminent danger and a fire-suppression system extinguished it quickly.

Read more: columbustelegram.com...

Like to know just a little more about that fire in the switchgear room.

edit on Thu Jun 23 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: ex tags added

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by k3d59
Then the Columbus Telegram has a nice article today defusing some rumors. Problem for me was the statement "...For example, there's a report that a Russian nuclear agency has accused President Barack Obama of covering up a nuclear near-meltdown on June 7 at Fort Calhoun. In fact, said the U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission and the Omaha Public Power District, there was a fire in an electrical switchgear room that day, but the spent-fuel pool was in no imminent danger and a fire-suppression system extinguished it quickly.
Read more: columbustelegram.com...

Like to know just a little more about that fire in the switchgear room.

I seen that yesterday and was waiting for more info to come out as well. The problem is that I believe the only time we get any real info anymore is when there is no way to deny.

Thanks

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trublbrwing
reply to post by jude11

The first video isn't all that convincing, the lady reading the text sounds like she just finished happy hour and has trouble reading words with more than three syllables.
I have absolutely no doubt that the hammer is about to fall, and soon, but as usual it will be the last thing you would ever imagine.
Just keep a realistic and small BOB handy.

Yeah, she could also be 70 yrs old and lost her glasses. Who knows?

And yes, keep the BOB handy down there folks. It doesn't hurt to pay a little attention to your surroundings before the SHTF.

And I truly hope nothing does.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
As far as the person reading in the video, I think it's actually a normal sounding voice that's been tweaked to hide the identity of the speaker.. if you've ever done this to your voice (or someone else's) there's some mechanical artifacts that are quite noticeable.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Hmm, Top nuke official likely to visit Nebraska Monday.

KVNO News has confirmed that the head of the Nuclear Regulatory Commission, Gregory Jaczko, will likely be stopping in Nebraska on Monday. Senator Mike Johanns’ office confirms the NRC has told his office to expect the Chairman Monday, although the NRC will not confirm the visit. Typically, these announcements are not confirmed until all scheduling is finalized. Cooper Nuclear Station, near Brownville, is still online but the rising Missouri is creeping closer to the plant. (Photo by Robyn Wisch) Jaczko would be heading to Nebraska to take a first-hand look at the state’s two nuclear power stations. The Fort Calhoun Nuclear Power Plant and the Cooper Nuclear Station near Brownville both lie along the rising Missouri, and are increasingly surrounded by water. Both Nebraska plants have been under investigation by the NRC in recent months. Fort Calhoun, which shut down for refueling in April and is still offline, was cited by the NRC last year for being inadequately prepared for flooding. The plant was placed, with two others, on an NRC “watch list.” Cooper was placed under investigation in March, after three workers were inadvertently exposed to radiation. Meanwhile, Governor Dave Heineman says he’s confident Nebraska’s two nuclear power stations are safe, and is glad the NRC Chief plans to visit.

I'll take a guess at why Governor Dave Heineman is confident Nebraska's 2 nuclear plants are safe, further in the article it says,

The Governor was in Omaha Thursday for a press conference at the Qwest Center, where he announced the city will again host the U.S. Olympic Swim Trials in 2012.

Hmm, interesting the two nuke plants in Nebraska are getting a first-hand personal visit Monday from the head of the Nuclear Regulatory Commission, if there is nothing to worry about, after all.
source: www.kvnonews.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by RoyalBlue

Nice Find!

Gotta give the ALL CLEAR for the Olympic Swim Team and the money it will bring.

This is starting to make a lot of sense and should be watched very closely.

Thanks.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Here it is. Already talking about Cooper:

top topics

join