It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

System Collapse

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I think, if you are reading this, then you will understand that there is a hollogrammatic matrix system that is implanted genetically into each and every human being. For a time it was disconnected, and presently, it has been re-connected - the particles in the air, the blanket of electronic frequencies - all the strange synchronicity, as if you can see what people are thinking, the strange new "eyes" that people have, as if they can see into another plane, the "hope" for some kind of "change" - ramping up the system, increacing its intensity, all that ego, all that self-deception, all that programming, bombarded with a plastic version of humanity, all that denial, all those emotional suppressants, all those alterations to the natural fields, and propagation of all the artificial frequencies - do you believe that it is for the best, or as I have come to understand, part of a dark plot to create a maximum amount of negativity, so that, the system will overload and collapse - the "otherside" revealed, the dark husks that remain of human beings, after all the remaining life had been drained from thier bodies.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by SystemResistor

I think, if you are reading this, then you will understand that there is a hollogrammatic matrix system that is implanted genetically into each and every human being.

you lost me there friend. I do believe, however, that our current system of civilization is crumbling around us, but I don't personally believe there is a matrix (TM) conditioning us at a genetic level. In fact, most of that doesn't make any sense scientifically.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

You might remember, many years ago, there was a great amount of fear, there were more "emotions" and there was more "confusion" in peoples minds - and now, if you can see, there is less "density" and our minds are "clearer" - and basically, it is only due to an elaborate behavioural control system, that human beings have the facade of sanity, when on a real level, we are far more crazy, derranged, and paranoid than we have ever been.

The issue is the "wall" - we are prevented from being able to "connect" with our true selves, our minds are being held in a kind of "hollogram" or "plateau" - and when the system collapses, many will return to a level where they will lose control over thier minds, a return to primal nature.

It all has to do with perception, and how perception can be controlled.
edit on 23-6-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by SystemResistor

The government is run by people. Does this matrix apply to all government officials?

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Warpthal

It is a genetic implant, that connects our minds on a hyperdimensional level, however, it is based on a program, and it has many flaws and has mutated in many undesirable ways.
edit on 23-6-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join