It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Had a dream about multiple disasters

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
This was one of my most memorable dreams I've ever had. I usually don't get disaster dreams but I felt like this one was significant. In the dream, my dad and I saw a massive train wreck somewhere in East Asia (I felt Korea) and we kept hearing a voice saying, ''two days.'' Later on, I saw massive flooding or tsunamis in multiple areas around the world including Japan (maybe Tokyo) and a beach resort somewhere.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Write it down and put a date on it. It may mean something significant, but it probably means you're spending to much time on ats. Last night I had a dream my little brother was eating tortilla chips in a bowl of milk like it was cereal, I got on my laptop at the same table and was banned from ats, then some random girl I knew from highschool came scuttling through the room. Utter randomness of the conscience and sub-conscience trying to work out some sort of issue. But who knows, your dream may not be bunk ,I dreamt of the world trade center attack a couple weeks before it happened, but I was also around 10 years old and wasn't much into conspiracy theories at the time.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Magnitude-6.7 quake rattles northern Japan

This is actually reported but is not that big of a story in the MSM. Not that slamming an already heavily burdened area that is having minimum reporting on the nuclear issue and the damage that was done by the tsunami.
Something serious is going on when an earth quake can hit an area that is literally melting down, but let’s bury that news so no one will be concerned.

Now was your dream before or after Wednesday June 22 2011, 21:50:48 UTC is the question.
If before then welcome to the world of premonition.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Supernatural

What do you make of this?

Train crash China

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Supernatural

So it's a month since you posted about this dream and now this terrible crash in China.

What about the "two days" though?

Anyway, as soon as I saw about the crash in China it reminded me of this thread (how it stuck in my head I've no idea) and I had to find it again.

top topics

join