It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hit Ordered By NY Judge And Carried Out By NYPD: The Tale Of Sunny Sheu

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I think everyone should know the story of Sunny Sheu.

News Source 1

News Source 2

News Source 3

The short form is that Sunny Sheu had his house stolen from him by fictive buyers who used forged documents. Judge Golia of Queens engaged in what appears to be highly questionable behavior in failing to reverse the sale. Sheu started investigating the judge, was told by policeman who specifically referred to information he had provided about Golia, and that if he didn’t drop it, he’d wind up dead. Sheu disregarded their warning and did wind up dead. The authorities are also refusing to honor requests for information regarding Sheu’s death made under New York’s Freedom of Information Act.

Sheu's ordeal began over 10 years ago when a bank representative knocked on his door and said he was there to inspect the house for its new owner. The problem was that Sheu had never sold the house. It turns out that someone had forged critical documents and used them to illegally sell the property. Sheu alerted all relevant authorities; including the police, the bank that held the mortgage, and the title insurer of the property. Eventually the parties involved in forging the documents were prosecuted, pleaded guilty to forgery, and went to jail. Sheu hoped that with all the evidence in his favor, the matter would be quickly resolved--it was actually only the beginning of his nightmare.

On January 14th, 2009, when he (Sheu) emerged from the Queens court house after filing papers in connection with his case, he was met by two detectives from the Queens County District Attorney’s office, he said. According to Sheu, the men “showed their guns and badges”, forced him into an unmarked car and drove him to the DA's office, where they entered through a back door. There, said Sheu, in a locked room, the officers berated, intimidated and threatened him, accusing him of harassing Judge Golia. He claimed one officer pounded on a desk and told him repeatedly that the house he was fighting for didn't belong to him. Sheu also reported that the Detectives warned that if he went to the press or authorities, "you live in a dangerous neighborhood with gangs, and anything could happen to you". Understandably, Sheu took this as a direct threat against his life. Sheu says that he was released after two hours, badly shaken and frightened for his life.

Hi my name is Sunny Sheu. I have filed a complaint to the FBI and the New York State Unified Court Ehics Committee about Judge Joseph Golia [who] falsified his financial disclosure statement. And I have submitted evidence to the FBI recently. [The] FBI sent me [a] copy of the evidence that I sent to the FBI. And today, April 9th, the Unified Court ethics director, Janice Howard, she called me [that] Judge Joseph Golia already amended his Financial disclosure statement. This means my evidence is true. At least that he was forced to amend (misrepresentations) on his financial disclosure statement. For the security issues, for the security concerns, I make this recording, that if anything wrong goes to me, it should be come from Judge Golia and his people because before I had been kidnapped by his people, and threatened and intimidated by his people not to file a complaint against Judge Golia. So I make this recording for safety. For protection. If anything wrong please go to Judge Golia and his people. Thank you very much.

POLICE ILLEGALLY REMOVE SUNNY’ SHEU’s BODY FROM HOSPITAL Ernesto Macasaet, supervisor of admissions at New York Queens Hospital reports that a policeman “identified” the body of Sunny Sheu only twelve hours after he died, and before any family or friends could identify the body. There is no precedent for this, unless there is a criminal investigation underway, which there is not. According to hospital staff, the legal department was in a frenzy. They called up the precinct to find out if the police officer was authentic.

Death Certificate:

sunnysheu.blogspot.com...

edit on 23-6-2011 by fordrew because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Words can not even begin to describe how much anger I have over this Joseph Golia.

I am unsure why this is news NOW when he was murdered June 26, 2010. Why has it not got such attention until now??

Another thing I have read in this article is how the corruption conspiracy goes even higher up than this scumbag judge.

PUBLIC INFORMATION ON JOSEPH G. GOLIA:

Hon. Joseph G. Golia
Queens County Supreme Court
88 11 Sutphin Blvd. Jamaica, NY 11435
Phone: (718) 298-1190

Keep in mind though, this happened through the course of 10 years, and he was murdered by NYPD hitmen on June 26, 2010.
edit on 23-6-2011 by fordrew because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by fordrew

Please do not think I am trying to kill your Thread, but there is another ATS Thread started a few minutes before yours.

This accusation is too damning to disregard.

Thank you for your very informative post and lets bring this to the next level, REGARDLESS OF WHO"S THREAD LEADS...

Sun Ming "SUNNY" Sheu ATS Thread

new topics

join