It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Murdered for Investigating NY Foreclosure Judge

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by UcDat
Land of the sheeple its time to demand freedom to demand accountability from thos who are supposed to serve you.

Yeah, we've been doing that for years. "Demanding" gets you nowhere. They make good on their threats with murder and get away with it? When are we going to start using the language that they understand and fight fire with fire? How many people need to be murdered by cops for us to start speaking their language and put a stop to it?

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by AwakeinNM

ya the more stuff like this comes out the more I agree with you.

Can't believe no mainstream news organizations heck even druge wont touch this crazy how corrupt the whole system is.

If you got a 4ch account or know how to get a hold of one of those hacker groups let them know we need them on this.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
This truly needs to go viral, and they need to get a swift boot to their backside (metaphorically speaking) and realize that we the people mean business and demand and investigation and justice.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer
just a little bump in the night... for remembrance...
karma comes around..

Do you think they get that night time stuff? Or wait until their deaths, so far the wealthy seem to get off mainly scott free from all that karma stuff, and the poor, and middle class, so kind as to give the shirt off their back for some, still die painful deaths, so........ I think people need to push on this one and have that judge who not only possibly was in on this man's death, but made an elderly man homeless for some time, such a complete annanuki DRACO, he needs to removed and possibly imprisoned.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
While Drudge has yet to pick up the story, the good news is that in a simple google search of 'Judge Golia' 16 out of the first 25 results display various iterations of this story. It's on godlikeproductions.com, youtube, uncoverage.net, iamamalaysian.wordpress.com, davidicke.com, vnnforum.com and others.

The word is getting out. Communication is our power. Send this to local and national media sites. Do not let this be.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
This truly needs to go viral, and they need to get a swift boot to their backside (metaphorically speaking) and realize that we the people mean business and demand and investigation and justice.

many thx for the support Sunny deserves it

we're trying hard to get this on the mainstream if you could send it to druge and the likes it be much apreciated the contact info is on the first page.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by visualmiscreant
If Anonymous and Lulzsec really want to be heroes, maybe they should take on these guys. There's a paper trail for everything, and you can rest assured that mistakes have been made.

Hey if you're looking for a country, Belize is english speaking and I'm not sure anymore but they used to have no extradition. Seriously beautiful, partially unexplored caverns too...
edit on 6/23/2011 by visualmiscreant because: (no reason given)

yep and this would show a lot of people they really are more than CIA propaganda and false flag to shut down internet freedom.

edit on 24-6-2011 by UcDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
wow...the FBI wouldn't even look into this....the lesson here boys and girls...you will be killed if you screw with the wealthy and powerful. i wonder what country you have to live in to get justice? time to sell everything and move to a nice quiet island in the pacific.

naw I say we make this story so big they cant hide it then we round up all the crooks take them out to the pacific and drop them off.
island optional...

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Wow that kind of fraud happens in third world countries frequently , im surprised of the incident and its quite absurd to know its happening in here.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Adding a bit to the mystery:

This video is a recording of a conversation with the medical examiner, in which he states that head trauma was the cause of death. The trauma was attributed to a "collapse," based on the statement of an as-yet unidentified witness (it has been alleged that the authorities refuse to identify the witness at this point). The doctor states that, in the absence of the witness' testimony, the cause of the trauma would have remained undetermined:

The following video is a recording of a conversation with a detective with the 109th precinct, who at first seems unable to find any information regarding the case. The detective then states, "there was no head trauma," yet the caller never mentioned anything at all regarding head trauma or the cause of death. The detective claims that the nature of the injuries was "internal." Again, this information was offered by the detective, unprompted:

Strange indeed.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by VariableConstant

this goes deep right to the rotten core of the big apple

the cops clearly lying and trying to cover something up. Props to whoever made that call and the first vid saying they had a witness determin the cause of death sounds off like they couldnt confirm he got hit in the head with an examination. I'll bet we'll never know who the mystery witness is or that there will ever be a real autopsy...

Stars for the update friend

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

In regards to a "real autopsy," evidently his body was cremated, thus a re-examination is impossible:

sunnysheu.blogspot.com...

Quoting the site:

The ME has confirmed that Sheu's body was cremated shortly after his autopsy, by a party purported to be the executor of Sheu’s estate, but entirely unfamiliar to the friends and colleagues of Mr. Sheu.

Injustice does not come anywhere near describing this case.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by VariableConstant

not surprised one bit sick fact this aint in one major paper shows just how deep this goes not like they dont know about it. Dont let Sunny's death be in vain if nothing elese let it be a wake up call to those fools still asleep to the fact America is rotten from your White house down to the courts and cops and everywheres inbetween.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Nice Blacklisted nes picked up the story too

right on this is spreading all over thx to ATS and the likes couldn''t be prouder to be part of this check it out and give it a comment and rate it high.

www.blacklistednews.com...

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
What New York Borough Is In The Biggest Strife/Competition With QUEENS?

I Ask Because Maybe We Need To Forward This To The Local Media In Boroughs Other Than Queens.

The Denial Of The FOIA Request Is The Key To Breathing New Life Into This Year Old Crime.

"Don't Give Up The Ship..." Our Persistence Shall Find Resolve

77 Flags & Counting With ZERO Negative Post.

What Does That Say?

IMO - ATS will Always Fight The Good Fight.

I Honestly Have Never Been More Proud To Be An ATS Member... Thank You

Warmest Regards,

t

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by EyeHeartBigfoot

yep fact this has festered for a whole year is sad lets not let them bury it again let us not forget this man fought the good fight for us all to let them do this to him is letting them do it us all.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
This has to get as much press as possible. I doubt the MSM will run it, but there is still a chance that given enough press, further investigations will follow. And most of all, it will help get Sunny the justice that he deserves.

What I'm curious about is what this Judge Golia is doing now...Where is he?

I kind of wish that New Yorkers had a backbone to fight corruption like this...but I don't see anything happening. I don't see a solution without external involvement. Sunny Sheu may not be able to rely on his fellow New Yorkers because they won't see an immediate benefit to themselves.

RIP Sunny Sheu
edit on 25-6-2011 by laiguana because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by laiguana

ya the more press the better its really spreading fast on the alternative sites we just need a bit more of a push to get mainstream

anyone have any real contacts for cnn msnbc or the likes?

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by EyeHeartBigfoot
What New York Borough Is In The Biggest Strife/Competition With QUEENS?

I Ask Because Maybe We Need To Forward This To The Local Media In Boroughs Other Than Queens.

The Denial Of The FOIA Request Is The Key To Breathing New Life Into This Year Old Crime.

"Don't Give Up The Ship..." Our Persistence Shall Find Resolve

77 Flags & Counting With ZERO Negative Post.

What Does That Say?

IMO - ATS will Always Fight The Good Fight.

I Honestly Have Never Been More Proud To Be An ATS Member... Thank You

Yep I feel the same way but I'd trade everyone of those flags for a reply from ATSrs pleging to help pass this on to the media.

its def catching steam one big push now to get in the monday newscycle!

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I'm not sure how long it will take the MSM to catch on, if at all...but the people who must demand justice are the residents in Queens. How can they allow this judge to go without scrutiny from the local press or from the people themselves? They must hold all the parties accountable that were responsible for perpetrating this crime. An extreme injustice that was done to this man and his family and they need to know that they're not alone and that fellow NYers will support them through this ordeal.
I can't even imagine what his friends and family must be dealing with right now, but I hope they get all the support they can get.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join