It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Murdered for Investigating NY Foreclosure Judge

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
And yet it continues in the Alternative Media...Nothing In The MSM... WHY???

Business Insider Sunny Sheu 6/2011 Article

More Importantly, where are all the usual ATS Debunker's Post?

I may be a year too late, but after several recent news articles debasing my belief's as simply "Business As Usual" I am finally making my stand with Sunny's cause.

Why? I was scammed by GREENTREE and no longer have a home, but I have a voice and most importantly my life. Sunny No Longer Has Either.

Think About It, What Would You Do If Someone Tried To Take Your Home Illegally? Seriously, THINK, What Would You Do? What Would You Say To Your Children?

Your Home, Your Sanctuary...Think!

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye
Normally my response to this would be its only a matter of time before they do this to someone and he has a family member/s who have finally had enough and start extracting some justice on these thugs and murderers. But I just don't know if that's true anymore. Maybe some have already but were crushed also and it never hit the media....

Just once I want to hear a story like this that ends with And then his brother and neighbors took action and begin to meet out justice on the judge/LEO/Politician/Agent... or something to that effect.
edit on 23-6-2011 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

ya as much as I want to see this resolved legaly to see the system work the way its suppose too but fact is street justice is the only real justice left if this goes unpunished.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Glad someone made a thread on this subject. I learned of this through Daily Bail yesterday:

dailybail.com...

DB is all over it. The first comment on the article sums it up perfectly:

So, Mr Sheu moves to Amerika from Communist China, gets bounced out of his house in a dubious foreclosure case, points out the judges conflict of interest, get's kidnapped, threatened, and killed. Got it. Hat tip to Daily Bail. Everyone needs to see this.

Another unfortunate case of the little guy getting worked over by those in "power." I can only speak for myself, but my tolerance for this type of thing is long since expended.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Bump It In The Bump.

More Resolve:
FreeRepublic

I do not get it. What is wrong with the american jounalist? Maybe we should've said "New Yorker, Sun Ming "Sunny" Sheu: 9/11 OS Believer and Nibiru/Elenin Denier Murdered For His Beliefs While Trying To Save A Few Dollars He Invested. Is that more important than one's home? The Digital Pen Has Nothing On The Greedy Sword. In The Infamous Word From The EXORCIST 3..."Shoot Me Now Bill!" Sigh!!!

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
well a bump for the late night crowd

anyone else forward this to anyone?

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
This is incredible. I have sent this to five people in the last 10 min.

If this makes it into the news even once, what makes people think this doesn't happen much more often. This is such an eye opener for the people with blind faith in their law-enforcement and court system. I hope everyone send this around.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by QpenMinded

dude you rock many thx send it to drudge too links on the 1st page lets fill their inbox XD
edit on 24-6-2011 by UcDat because: rockin just sounds better non

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Well this is the final nail for me.
the only way left now
is by force of arms.
If the hidden ones dont act soon.
it will blow up for all of us.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
have a listen to him if you havnt already this man fought and beat the corrupt so they killed him and remember it could be you or yours when they rob them.

edit on 24-6-2011 by UcDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
I hate to be the brash sounding one but it has to be said:

There was once a day where this level a treason only succeeded in getting such disgusting representations of the "Law" a bullet in their face.

All of the self-proclaimed patriots are too busy being nationalists to even care, though.

This whole thing literally makes me feel physically ill to think of the state of affairs that the country has come to and everyone just stands around waiting for the next event like deer in headlights.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Sunny was kidnapped, intimidated and threatened by two NYPD detectives at the Queens DA bureau. He was told by the detectives that if he took his case to the media or filed a complaint against Golia he would be killed. Sunny was told by the Captain of the 109th pct that the cops detained him because he had put a letter in Golia's mailbox, proving it was Golia that ordered the illegal detention. Later, Sunny uncovered evidence of misrepresentations on Golia's financial disclosure statements and on Thursday, June 24, 2010 he announced that he had evidence sufficient to have Golia arrested. Two days later Sunny was found dead with trauma to the head, according to the Medical examiner that performed the autopsy:
www.youtube.com...

Sunny Sheu was my brother my mentor my hero and yours never forget he won and now its time for justice to be served! Lock & load ATS get this out to every media outlet every friend family member you can its up to us to see this thru for Sunny. Time to clean up the big rotten apple and the rest of the country will follow.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Shared to all my friends. If something like this doesn't wake people up, nothing will. I imagine people seeing it saying "that's a shame, I hope they get him" and then hoping it doesn't happen to them. Then they once again go back to their "if they don't bother me" state of mind and continue to take it up the a**!

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
"In a state where corruption abounds, laws must be very numerous" -Tacitus

Bump for justice...or the lack thereof.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Someone please post this on 4chan misc section. Thats the place to make things go viral. These guys will find that judges personal address, tell., and even hack their online accounts like facebook.

I will do it myself when i get home if no one has yet.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I hate to say it, but everyone knows it's true. As a previous poster said, the only "solution" is a Boondock Saints solution. i.e., a bullet to the head. These motherf***ers have NO fear of the people and will NOT go quietly into the night. Either dig in like a tic and hoe beans and shut up, or fight back. For those of us with families, "fighting back" is easier said than done. For those without families, keep it that way. Postpone having children until they have a country worth living in and fighting for. Families are the Achilles heel of would-be freedom fighters. Sad, but true.

If you're able, get your family to a safe place where they can manage without you for as long as necessary. If we're not prepared to sacrifice everything we love to be free, including our lives, we don't deserve to be free. Truth is, too many of us love being slaves. I know these are just words, and talk is cheap. I'm not waiting for the revolution, or for somebody else to lead the way. We are, truly, an army of One. Do what you can to make life as difficult as possible for the PTB. Resist. Say NO. Do not conform. The system itself has become an existential threat to all our lives and liberties. Survival is not a moral dilemma. We are acting in SELF-DEFENSE.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
im confused can someone please explain why its wrong to kill judges? if im on the jury im voting not guilty!

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Found A Small Snippet In The OYE! TIMES Which Is One More Step Closer To Reaching The MSM:

A disturbing story that's going viral: Sunny Sheu: Murdered for Investigating NY Foreclosure Judge Joseph Golia? http://(link tracking not allowed)/l9dla2. Stuff that can't be made up.

OYE! TIMES

It Is At The Bottom Of The Page. Link Is To The NAKED CAPITALISM Sunny Sheu Article.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
S&F for this post. I've also submitted it to Drudge and other local news outlets. Lets see if we can get this story to go viral and get that man some justice!

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by MensaDude

nice ATS rocks gonna check druge see if this made the front page yet if not well just keep pounding it out

that 4ch thing is a good idea along with lulz and anon if anyone has a contact....

this story should be on the front page of every newspaper and tv news show fact it aint shows how freakin deep the corruption goes dont it.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
That is awful. I cannot BELIEVE what our legal system has become. And those damn cops denying the FoI requests? I really hope this goes viral. Let's wish the NYT gets this.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join