It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Murdered for Investigating NY Foreclosure Judge

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+39 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Sunny Sheu: Murdered for Investigating NY Foreclosure Judge Joseph Golia?

The details are thin but they sure don’t smell right. The short form is that Sunny Sheu had his house stolen from him by fictive buyers who used forged documents. Judge Golia of Queens engaged in what appears to be highly questionable behavior in failing to reverse the sale. Sheu started investigating the judge, was told by policeman who specifically referred to information he had provided about Golia, and that if he didn’t drop it, he’d wind up dead. Sheu disregarded their warning and did wind up dead. The authorities are also refusing to honor requests for information regarding Sheu’s death made under New York’s Freedom of Information Act. This story has been publicized by Foreclosure Fraud and The Daily Bail and I hope it gets more traction.
www.nakedcapitalism.com...

Well good guy takes on the system and the system takes him out. You tell me those cops who are sitting on this info and the crooks they are working for represent you. Land of the sheeple its time to demand freedom to demand accountability from thos who are supposed to serve you. How many times now has the NYDP been taken to court for criminal acts? How many headlines have we seen about them now and how many more like this one we will never see on the 'mainstream'?

[snip].
edit on 23-6-2011 by UcDat because: (no reason given)

edit on Fri Jun 24 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: recruiting removed from title

edit on 24/6/11 by masqua because: Removed recruitment from OP text

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Just like the judge in the Gifford shooting
The one who had just made an anti banker judgement (re mortgages I think it was...)
and was who invited to the shooting at the last minute...

But all we hear about is Giffords FAKE head wound..
left to right..right to left....
no
front to back....

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Did you read the blackstar story here yet?

They point to the alleged kidnapping and death threats by New York Police Department (NYPD) officers Sheu reported to the FBI, the highly suspicious circumstances of Sheu’s injury, the contradictions in the official reports of his death, and most conspicuously, the lack of any investigation by law enforcement, even after the manner of Sheu’s death was ruled "undetermined" by the Medical Examiner, making an investigation legally mandatory.
blackstarnews.com...

Freaking crazy blatent criminal acts I hope everyone sees it so they know the system is broken run by criminals.

As for Gifford well lets just say the truth on that one is likely stranger than fiction.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Dude this ruined my morning. Poor old man.

I strongly believe that the universe always balances itself but reading stories like this makes me want to help the universe out, you know boondock saints style.

Mr. Sunny Sheu fought til the end and now he is in a better place.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by JustBreathe11

sorry man I know its pretty grim but we cant hide from it we need to make it known cause the mainstream wont.

I hope you all bring this up with someone if you can spread it to the alternative sites too give the story some legs.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
wow...the FBI wouldn't even look into this....the lesson here boys and girls...you will be killed if you screw with the wealthy and powerful. i wonder what country you have to live in to get justice? time to sell everything and move to a nice quiet island in the pacific.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
wow...the FBI wouldn't even look into this....the lesson here boys and girls...you will be killed if you screw with the wealthy and powerful. i wonder what country you have to live in to get justice? time to sell everything and move to a nice quiet island in the pacific.

I'm looking at South America myself. Just seems theres no country you can escape this stuff from, but some of them are at least more lenient about things

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by LOLZebra

yep running away wont help imo we need to all fix our respective countries give the banks the Icelandic heave and vote in real people who will represent us. We need a mass awakening on a global scale and we are getting close to making it real.

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I'm personally leaning towards a conspiracy here.

It seems way to coincidental for his death to have been natural causes RIGHT after he:

1). Makes a video warning of his own murder.
2). Uncovers evidence against a judge.
3). Files a report with the FBI for protection.
4). Has his life threatened.

I'm glad this is going viral with alternative media trying to get to the bottom of this and poking into sealed records. I hope Sunny gets justice and those involved are brought to trial.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by LOLZebra

Originally posted by jimmyx

I'm looking at South America myself. Just seems theres no country you can escape this stuff from, but some of them are at least more lenient about things

Don't look south look east, way east, like Bhutan.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD
I'm personally leaning towards a conspiracy here.

It seems way to coincidental for his death to have been natural causes RIGHT after he:

1). Makes a video warning of his own murder.
2). Uncovers evidence against a judge.
3). Files a report with the FBI for protection.
4). Has his life threatened.

I'm glad this is going viral with alternative media trying to get to the bottom of this and poking into sealed records. I hope Sunny gets justice and those involved are brought to trial.

that and the cover up like blocking our access to the records I hope the people stop taking this crap and demand justice.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
If Anonymous and Lulzsec really want to be heroes, maybe they should take on these guys. There's a paper trail for everything, and you can rest assured that mistakes have been made.

Hey if you're looking for a country, Belize is english speaking and I'm not sure anymore but they used to have no extradition. Seriously beautiful, partially unexplored caverns too...
edit on 6/23/2011 by visualmiscreant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I think this needs to be made viral, but realistically...The crime was last year and without something new to give this new vigor it will not do much beyond the alternative media's revamping.

FOIA denial is the best way to give this incident a breathe of fresh air. This denial mixed with the allegations against a sitting NY Supreme Court Justice (UGH! if even .01% truth to allegation that word no longer has any meaning - but due process must prevail) is the key.

Someone or everyone may consider forwarding the BSN article to Matt Drudge @ THE DRUDGEREPORT
and/or
[email protected]

Mr. Drudge loves these kind of stories.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Here's another story about the Judge - seems he likes to use his power over the "little guys". Wonder what his neighbors think now?

THE BULLY JUDGE

Golia used his connections to try to prevent a 93 year old man from rebuilding his house and caused the man to be homeless for 16 months.

Sometime in 2005 the family of 93 year-old Thomas Carroll of Queens decided to rebuild their father’s house, a home he has lived in since 1957

During this time, the family became aware of a letter sent to his Co-op board signed by the wife of Judge James Golia, Supreme Court, District 11, in protest of the building proposal. Judge Golia and his wife own the house immediately adjacent to Mr. Carroll’s house.

Both sides met, but no agreement could be reached because it became apparent that the only solution acceptable to Judge Golia was that nothing be built on the lot.
The Co-op board responded to the judge reiterating their permission for Mr. Carroll to proceed..

Other delay tactics were instigated by Golia, but finally, after 5 months, the house was demolished in preparation for rebuild. Then:

The following month a Temporary Restraining Order (TRO) was issued by the courts. Judge Golia’s wife, the plaintiff in this action, named Thomas Carroll, the Co-op, the N.Y.C. D.O.B., the general contractor, the demolition crew and the architect as defendants.

It took 16 months to straighten this out before rebuilding could begin - as I said - leaving a 93 year old man homeless.
Judge Golia was Assistant Commissioner of the NYC DOB from 1993 to 1994.
nakedjudgeny

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
just a little bump in the night... for remembrance...
karma comes around..

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

A Bump In Karma Is A Very Good Thing, A Judge Allegedly Above The Law Is A Very Bad Thing. I'll Put My Money On Karma After Doing A Google Search For Just Two Words; "Judge" & "Golia":
Google Search For Judge Golia

The Flags #'s On This Thread Shows Much More Than The Post #'s.

Word Is Getting Around:
Judge Golia: UNCOVERAGE.NET

It is time to convene a grand jury to probe these questions about Judge Golia. Neither he nor his staff would comment.

The story is getting very little mainstream media coverage. And finally, is this America? Or Venezuela? Mr. Sheu was able to escape communist China only to become a victim of the American court system. This story is a tragedy of what happened to someone who believed the truth would protect him

Here Is The Judge's Background For Those Investigator Types:
Judicial Directory - Hon. Joseph G. Golia

edit on 6/23/2011 by EyeHeartBigfoot because: Correct Link

edit on 6/23/2011 by EyeHeartBigfoot because: Add NEWS

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
nice info and great posts guys and for the invisible flaggers many thx but on this one a reply and a bump is what we need keep it going.

I sent it to the drudge too many thx for the links trying Saloon too.

so ya looks like this judge is a total head case really should be disbarred and hopefully charged for murder among other things....

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Normally my response to this would be its only a matter of time before they do this to someone and he has a family member/s who have finally had enough and start extracting some justice on these thugs and murderers. But I just don't know if that's true anymore. Maybe some have already but were crushed also and it never hit the media....

Just once I want to hear a story like this that ends with And then his brother and neighbors took action and begin to meet out justice on the judge/LEO/Politician/Agent... or something to that effect.
edit on 23-6-2011 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

It's Not Just Mr. Judge Golia, His Wife, MRS. JUDGE GOLIA, Is Suspect:
my bold/emphasis added -

During this time, the family became aware of a letter sent to his Co-op board signed by the wife of Judge James Golia, Supreme Court, District 11, in protest of the building proposal. Judge Golia and his wifeown the house immediately adjacent to Mr. Carroll’s house. The judge’s wife also circulated the letter among neighbors looking for support. The Golia’s found no sympathy in distributing the letter since the building plans were reasonable and Mr. Carroll was considered to be a good neighbor.

No Matter, They Made A "NEIGHBOR" Homeless For Over A Year

I Would Be So Proud If The ATS Community Could Bring This Story To The World In An Appropriate, Proper & Professional Journalistic Manner.

Karmic Bump aside, Let's Handle This Like Sunny Was/Is A Family Member...If We Don't One Of Our Real Family Members boiling Point May Bring Us To An Unwanted Funeral...And Then It Is Too Late!!!
edit on 6/23/2011 by EyeHeartBigfoot because: Punctuation

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by EyeHeartBigfoot

couldnt agree with you more this is a family issue our collective family this could happen to any of us if we let them get away with it.

time to bring down the karmic hammer XD

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join