It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New World Order IS NOT A THREAT. Let them have an NWO

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by OMsk3ptic

Originally posted by boncho
This post is 3 parts fear, 2 parts disillusionment and 1 part reality.

Care to elaborate?

I was pretty concise in my statement.

The question you I should ask you is: Care to specify?

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius

Originally posted by seabhac-rua

In all honesty the concept of a 'One World Government' is to me nuts, in the sense that it is totally unachievable.

GMO crops, Genetically Modified to produce it's own toxins to keep pests away. Another benefit is the bacteria in the crops DNA making that toxin/poison to keep pests away......gets into your intestine/Colon.

While in your intestine/colon that GMO crops bacteria continues to make those toxins/poisons. If you are young, your body will replace cells fast enough to keep going. But once you hit 35 and cell production slows down...or some other thing effects your body to slow down cell replacement.....that Toxin/Poison making bacteria in your rear will cause Cancer eating your poo hole out.

That's how they'll take total control and kill of the planet easily. They will have a vaccine or a suppository to kill off the GMO crops bacteria in their colon/intestine.

Pigs refuse to eat GMO crops:

www.sott.net...

Somebody's killing off the world to make it their OWN.

I wouldn't argue with you whether or not these kinds of GMO crops are hazardous, natural produce is obviously better.

However as I stated in the second part of my post that you quoted "We have a habit, as westerners, to view events in Europe and the US as having total precedence and absolute implication for the rest of the world", and whilst some countries may begin or already use GMO crops the majority don't, and its a moot point to argue that they all will eventually.

The world is a big big place, there is lots of stuff going on everywhere, the US and Europe is only a small part of this. If you follow the infowars line you will think that these globalists are all powerful omnipresent demi-gods(and probably David Icke would tell you they are) and that they almost have global domination within their grasp, I will beg to differ, I'm not asleep but I'm not being fooled by the alarmists either.

edit on 24-6-2011 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
People will say that the NWO can manipulate governments, police, education, they run the banks, corporations, military's, heads of state.

So my question to them is this. Apparantly with all that control they already run the world so it looks like the game is over. They've won.

This makes any new topics about them taking over irrelevant since they already accomplished that.

That's not the end... as explained in "Endgame", a movie by Alex Jones, the guy who started this thread discredited right away.

You don't need to watch it though. Just listen to what the government says. They'll take care of you. They love you. They care about you. Obama loves everyone. That's why he's nationalizing health care. And winning Peace Prizes. And fixing the economy. Because he loooooves us all. Obama is NOT a globalist. That's why he works with the U.N.

of wait that didn't make sence, watch "The Obama Deception" a popular video on youtube, again directed by Alex Jones; the "conspiracy theorist" Who talks about FACTS

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals

Originally posted by doctornamtab
Ok so I've been around these threads for a while. I've seen the movies. I've read the books.

I think all this NWO garbage is fear mongering, plain and simple. Its a way to sell websites, movies and books. It keeps Alex Jones in business. It keeps the Tea Party in business.

But reality is, the NWO is NOT a threat to us.

Why you ask?

Because the entire history of civilization is the history of our leaders running away from us. The cycle works like this: organize into groups, corruption is exposed and leaders are accountable, our leaders organize into larger and larger groups, repeat.

Lets get down to it. First we start with tribes, we find our leaders are corrupt and we organize into villages. Next, we find our village leaders are corrupt and we organize into cities. City governments are also corrupt so we organize into city-states. City-states flow into nations and this is where we're at right now. On the cusp of the inevitable world government.

Our leaders are ALWAYS corrupt. The only difference is the size of the group being governed and the accountability related to the size of the group. The smaller the group the more accountable (and impeachable) our leaders. This is why we've been moved into larger and larger groups. Because we always find out our leaders are corrupt and we chase them out of office. We then organize into a larger group where they can hide their corruption for a while.

We're at the transition point from nation to world government. This is because the failings of national government are completely obvious to people. The leaders aren't organizing for world dominance, theyre organizing world government because thats the ONLY way they can maintain their power.

We, the people, overtake every government from tribes to nations. This is why local governments are MOSTLY free from corruption, We, the people, have overtaken local government and even state government to a point. We'll overtake the eventual world government as well. We'll take over the solar system government when it comes around. Its our history and its our future. So worries about NWO are unfounded. Like everything else, they're based on profits for private companies that benefit from the fear.

I say, let them have their world order. The sooner they have one the sooner we will take it over.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/40708f23bd2c.gif[/atsimg]

This sounds like a script...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d0d57620992f.jpg[/atsimg]

Weak.

I donno what part of that sign people don't understand... I guess we're all so brainwashed that we can't see the world for what it is

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
We must take charge of their NWO to make it our own and once we do stops them cold in their greedy tracks.

Outwit, outsmart, outlast, outmaneuver, outdo is what we must do.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I wish more understood what NWO means, it means their fascist system rising out of the rubble, like a phoenix rising from the ashes, a new cycle. They are trying to mitigate and control, enhance perhaps, and manipulate who will survive to reshape the new world in their way. I don't see things going as planned however.
edit on 27-6-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
The NWO is a threat,

World bank - TOTAL CONTROL OF MONEY

Codex - would ban all the vitamins,minerals & everything good for your body, it also would require all food to be drugged to high hell with anti biotics which would eventually create bacteria resistant to them. ECOLI would be as commen as a COLD!

Internet/Camera/RFID/ Surveillance

this high tech NWO would TOTALLY ENSLAVE us all.
TOTALLY 100%.

You WILL be working 14hour's a day just to eat. EVERYONE but the elite will be living in 3rd world conditions but we wouldnt have a chance because they will be poisening us aswel.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by NTMofficial

Codex - would ban all the vitamins,minerals & everything good for your body, it also would require all food to be drugged to high hell with anti biotics which would eventually create bacteria resistant to them. ECOLI would be as commen as a COLD!

Wasn't that supposed to of happened years ago? What happened to that little fear parade anyhow...

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by derst1988

the president is a puppet then?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   
I would'nt mind there being a nwo 'one world government' if they didn't want to reduce the population by 80%

sounds crazy to me, like some kind of hitler-ish plan. Obviously they are not going to be volunteering themselves to go.....

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Op is absolutly correct...In a way...

A nwo or a OWL...One Worl Leader is the ultimate scenario.

Q1:
What is the greatest society on this planet?

A1: The Ants

Q2: why?

A2: Because they have ONE LEADER...

Sure, there are BILLIONS of stacks with One Leader..
Imagine if all Ants came togeather..
They would conquer US...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join