It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Climate Change Update (23 June 2011) Floods & Volcanoes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
The name of this came from a video I am posting.

I found this guy on youtube and I like his channel: www.youtube.com...

He gives news from alternative news sites and provides links to those sites so you can go on to investigate yourselves.

Figured I pass on the guys page to any who were interested.
edit on 23-6-2011 by Forgoten_Whisper because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-6-2011 by Forgoten_Whisper because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Why are you just posting a link to a video, how about describing this, as I don't want to waste time watching the video if it proves nothing, pure lazy wish the mods would stamp on this.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I already told you, he reads various news sites and speaks on the stories of that day. It's not being lazy, he covers many topics from many sites and its not my job to read and/or listen for you.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
To be honest, I'm at work and am unable to watch the video, but I must despute the title of this thread. How exactly can climate change affect volcanoes? Would that not be as unbelievable as climate change causing earthquakes, or poor gas mileage?

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Forgoten_Whisper

I totally back everyone up in this thread. However, the main reason why I'm going to say I'll never watch this, is because of the dude in the video. It's not racist, and yes I am judging a book by it's cover... but this cover looks like it was made out of Budweiser 12pack cardboard. (Not that I don't like Bud, because I do.)

A dragon sitting on a Starfinder book, World Atlas book and his tools is one thing, but that lion blanket is what killed it for me.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Reply to post by Toddlez

its the other way around, volcanoes can affect the climate.

in fact they were a great part of getting this planet an atmosphere, and respective climate.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

new topics

top topics

join