It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has O.J. Simpson confessed murder to Oprah?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
You don't know what you are talking about.
www.usatoday.com...

You can find many sources with a web search. The police dis-assembled the plumbing, trying to detect whether any blood had been washed off. They found none, no traces of any blood. So how did OJ wash up?

In your Wikipedia reference, you will find the blood stained items were found by Mark Fuhrman, and what should have been the prosecutions strongest point, turned out to be their weakest, with inept DNA testing. From the USA today link, note many points of evidence to the contrary, such as:
"WILLIAM BLASINI JR., car parts buyer: (RT) Visited tow yard June 21, 1994; sat in Bronco's passenger and driver seats; saw no blood inside; acknowledged Bronco was indoors, he didn't have flashlight and didn't closely examine paneling. Dec. 18, 1996:"
"WAYNE STANFIELD, American Airlines captain: Got autograph from Simpson, described him as "calm, cool and collected"; saw no cuts on left hand but never carefully looked at Simpson's hands. Dec. 12, 1996:"
"DENNIS FUNG, criminalist: Didn't collect paper scrap at crime scene because didn't see it; carried glove from Simpson home to crime scene on Lange's orders and against better judgment; didn't recall Lange telling him to collect stains from gate; saw no sign fence was scaled near air conditioner where right glove found; no dirt on glove, no footprints around it; found traces of substance, perhaps blood, in drains of Simpson's bathroom, tests never confirmed; got positive result for blood on wire near air conditioner but tests never confirmed; looking at photographs, it appeared evidence at crime scene was moved. Nov. 5, 1996:"

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Matt1951

I feel sorry for anyone who believes that OJ didn't do it. If you feel that way why don't you set him up on a date with your sister?

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by TheFlash

I look at the facts. The facts don't support OJ committing the murders. A lot of evidence should have been available if OJ were guilty, which was not. You are saying some dumbass ex-football player was able to: slice and dice two people, clean-up, hide or dispose of almost all the relevant evidence, drove to the airport, calmly talked to the pilot and signed an autograph for the pilot, all in an hour and a half?

Did Oswald shoot Kennedy? No.
Was RFK shot at by at least two people? Yes
Was 911 an inside job? Yes, look at collapse of WT7.

web2.airmail.net...
"OJ's alibi must stand. No reliable witnesses can dispute it. No one saw OJ leave his house, in his Bronco, or at the scene. All we have is OJ's statements and the testimony of Rosa Lopez who stated that the Bronco was still there after 10pm. The murders could have been commited between about 9:50 to shortly before 12:15, so for more than half that time, OJ had an airtight alibi. Nobody in their right mind would have planned a murder with the time remaining. Would anyone go to murder someone with less than an hour to go before having to catch a flight? OJ never called the house to make sure NBS was there and didn't have the family over. What would he do if the children walked out after the murder was committed? How would he be able to dispose of the evidence? What about all the things, including himself, that would have to be cleaned up? He could not be sure that the limo driver would not see him return and park the Bronco because there is no way he could know exactly when the limo would arrive."

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Matt1951

Five Reasons Why O.J. Did It
Source

Interesting things to note..

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
double' postage.
edit on 26-6-2011 by sir_slide because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by sir_slide

So far there are only two sources reporting this, and both of them are tabloid sources. I don't think he is that stupid, but who knows.

I agree that he is most likely not going to confess anything, but really, there is no harm in doing so now.... He has already been found innocent of murder, so he wont be tried again.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth

I agree that he is most likely not going to confess anything, but really, there is no harm in doing so now.... He has already been found innocent of murder, so he wont be tried again.

Yeah I'm starting to think that it is kind of past that anyway, it's hard to find large excerpts of 'If I did it' but from the small bits I've read it seems in a way he already has confessed. I can't actually see him doing a teary confession from Oprah's couch, and the more I think of it I can't see him in any way risking the bail he will presumably come up for in the next few years..

P.s My old lady has just arrived in Dallas from far away, apparently no one can understand what she's saying. I'm just over the moon that she can get me some cowboy shirts, always wanted to visit Texas, any Dallas specialties she should be aware of?
edit on 26-6-2011 by sir_slide because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
If this is true and OJ confesses there is really nothing the courts can do to him now...in the law there is what is called (Double Jeopardy) ...."forbids a defendant from being tried again on the same, or similar charges following a legitimate acquittal or conviction."

However...I am thinking he is already serving a 9 year sentence for other offenses...so things still could be made even tougher for him.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
of course he did it.

she was banging ron goldman and a plethora of others.

he should be cautious, as johnny Cochran is dead.
edit on 26-6-2011 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
OJ too!?

In the Breaking Alternative News forum?

What is going here?

I go away for a little while, kill off the Cobra Commander avatar, come back and the ATS Breaking News forum has turned into Nancy Grace tabloid garbage.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

Well I'm sorry if you feel let down or short changed, I thought that if the headline turned out to have substance, this would be a very good story. Sorry to disappoint you

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Some of you should check out this thread here...

OJ Simpson: The Case Reviewed

I've heard the ideas presented in the thread elsewhere and think it's entirely plausible that Jason Simpson could have actually been the one who committed the crime.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by TheFlash

His son, Jason Simpson, did it. The evidence is astounding.

video.google.com...# This is just one video to view. There are many new theories about Jason, and i believe he did it.
edit on 17-7-2011 by aero56 because: more info

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
self defense eh? I dont buy it. So after he slew his wife in self defense, he then killed his neighbor Ron Goldman in self defense too i suppose. Man, Oj's lawyer must be rotting in hell now for getting him off the hook.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join