It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Libyan's Leader Gaddafi calls NATO 'murderers' for their accidental killing of civilians.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Paulioetc15

one third of the woman in the US army claim to hav ebeen raped by their own service men

anti west
try anti BS there my shilly friend
and go ahead and run like a zionist
baaaawk baaaawk baaawk peck peck ...baaaaawk!
edit on 23-6-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Paulio are you a member of the EDL by any chance ? haha you are so bogus dude, now your defeated your backing out.

End this thread

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vanishr
reply to post by incrediblelousminds

You have no point, the only point your trying to make is that iam wrong and you are right.

Im assuming you know before all this libya business, Gaddafi was attempting to move Africa to a gold based currency & was to stop trading oil in dollars, Just like Saddam before we went all out on Iraq. Theres really no more too it, hes not bowing down to western oppression & hes genuinely trying to improve Africa, but they cant let that happen.

So, let the Propaganda war begin, Russia today may be the MSM for Russia & yes generally it does make the West look bad, thats because generally it tells the truth on matters involving the West and Criminal activity. If you are just going to brand RT as propaganda just because its Russian, then i cant think of any other way to brand that except as racist.

Again, you seem confused. I said nothing in this thread about RT. I merely pointed out that in your zeal to be critical of NATO (and, again, I'm not supporting NATO' actions), you appear to be glossing over numerous atrocities committed in Gaddafi's name. You would be wise to be careful who you laud as a hero.

It would appear you are afflicted with the same malady that many on ATS fall prey to. That is where in your dichotomous word view you think Gaddaffi is some kind of saint only because he opposes NATO. An intelligent student of history would be able to realize that both sides are committing atrocities, and Gaddaffi's claims about NATO crimes should be taken with a big spoonfull of salt.
edit on 23-6-2011 by incrediblelousminds because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Vanishr

I think
why not leave the tread up or we will have to say the same things over
again and again and again
for as many names with numbers
as their are names with numbers

only truth will save the WEST the EAST
and everyone in between

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stingray77
Bottom line is - you can't do a "precision strike" with the explosive ordinance, imagine striking the ammunition depot, what would happened, yes it will be destroyed, but all the explosives which are stored there will explode too, and shrapnel will fly for miles in every direction, taking out the innocent people, who just happened to be in a proximity.

And that's what happens when you put a legit military target next to civilians, which seems to be the most popular thing to do in the Middle East. Saddam did it in Iraq, and Gaddafi is doing the same thing.

No one seems to notice he's lifting a page from Saddam's playbook. Scream about civilian deaths and everyone will flock to your side to condemn the infidel.

Sure, he's killing rebels. And their wives, children, grandparents......

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   

so why did they have to frame the Guy with lockerbie when he was an allie of the west if he is so evil?

man oh man oh man....
thats funny
don't make him a hero
hahahah

while the west bombs his children while trying UNSUCCESSFULLY so far to make him a martyr

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

So are you saying you think Gadaffi is some kind of saint?

No, I am not defending NATO.

link   

and you deny that Russia killed far more journalist for reporting the truth?

link   
reply to post by jerico65

funny that miltary targets nenxt to civilians bit,....

haha I live in a town where the local munitions factory which is the center of town is famous for being on everybodies BOMB FIRST list..
here in CANADA..

so don't give us that tired old bull

try taking down the points already presented..
nope can't do that....they have already been referenced here countlesss times already

names with NUMBers in eh yep we are beginning to see what thats all about...
shhhhhh
your going to wreck it for thr rest of them

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Vanishr

i started this thread. I have a right. How about you start yours if you don't like it.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
First of all we (NATO) have NOTHING TO DO THERE. Saudi Arabia is suppressing human rights at factory pace but we do not bomb them. Why?
Libyan regime is disgusting but provide(d) HIGHEST standard of living of all African nations to its citizens. It is f***g similar to Iraq - one of the most developed countries in middle east was bombed and terrorized by US (not USA, but us, western sheeples) into stone age. Why? Do you really think that anybody wants "western democracy"? This rule of financial thugs? For sure you have choice to vote for mafioso with red or blue tie. It really doesn't matter because both are on payroll of some fat cat.
Kaddafi is nut but in same time hero - have nuts to oppose this financial cabal.

add: Not to mention that he is long time winner in dictators fashion contest

edit on 23-6-2011 by zeddissad2 because: to add

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by zeddissad2
Saudi Arabia is suppressing human rights at factory pace but we do not bomb them. Why?

Because, that's where we store our reserve oil supplies and we don't need them . . . for now.
Just a cruel joke . . . again for now.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   

and that's why Tyrants should not be supported.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   

OP you have a right to stand by your thread till the mods say otherwise...
here in this temporary free speech zone...
which is on the list for getting nuked after gadaffi and the other ME countries are brought down...I bet

Bryzynzki of the trilateral commision is scared of the free speech here....
It will have to go

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   

The vote fraud CONVICTIONs in ohio proved that bush2 was installed
so tyrants
yeah we should not support them

at least gahdaffi was a LEGITIMATE ruler

PS
Also good thing we whacked Kennedy eh?
now there was a TYRANT..
he minted his own coins as per the constitution....
say just like Gahdaffi was doing

the rebel alciaduhs already started their own DEBT based central bank....PULEASE!!!!!

edit on 23-6-2011 by Danbones because: spelling, grammer

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Fact is i cannot understand what are you talking about. You're typing all gibberish.
edit on 23-6-2011 by Paulioetc15 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
We simply have to congratulate NATO. When there is any danger of the west running out of enemies, you can rest assured we will create more ourselves. Our homes and children will be legitimate targets ? That's just what I want to hear, as if I wasn't tired enough of threats. Doesn't even have to be a libyan these days, anyone with an axe to grind can pick a soft target and claim its revenge for Tripoli bombings. I for one will not be attending any Olympic games next year !!

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I'm sure there's not many people expecting Gaddafi to be inducted to sdainthood anytime soon, but on the basis of shear scale of threat - I'd wager that he's the lesser of two evils in this conflict.

I dare say there are men with shrouded affiliations whispering in the ears of all the 'leaders' of the nations concerned, dealing in lies and half-truths; pandering to the pride and greed of the status-seeking politicians and businessmen; customising the declared suggestion for conflict depending on the audience, when in reality the real reason for war is probably just...well...war. Good old-fashioned organised mass-murder - it's nothing more sinister than that.
edit on 23-6-2011 by Robert Reynolds because: a comma and an 'it's'.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by jerico65

And that's what happens when you put a legit military target next to civilians, which seems to be the most popular thing to do in the Middle East. Saddam did it in Iraq, and Gaddafi is doing the same thing.

No one seems to notice he's lifting a page from Saddam's playbook. Scream about civilian deaths and everyone will flock to your side to condemn the infidel.

Sure, he's killing rebels. And their wives, children, grandparents......

And it was same with US anti ballistic missile radar which was supposed to be placed some 45 Km from CZ capital Prague. I.e. first strike target near place where 1.300.000 people live. It was announced as "anti Iran" measure. BS. It was planned against Russia so CZ capital would be first strike target of nuclear war. Thank to any god responsible it was deemed too expensive and not so well working, so it was stopped by US side. This radar had 75% popular opposition AFTER payed government propaganda campaign. No way, our politicians "wanted it" (they wanted bakshish from Raytheon and some sweeties from their Washington masters - i.e. we are puppies to them). "Green brains" aka military masterminds are same all over the planet and share one perk with top bankers: they are not people, they are psychopaths.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Robert Reynolds
I'm sure there's not many people expecting Gaddafi to be inducted to sdainthood anytime soon, but on the basis of shear scale of threat - I'd wager that he's the lesser of two evils in this conflict.

I dare say there are men with shrouded affiliations whispering in the ears of all the 'leaders' of the nations concerned, dealing in lies and half-truths; pandering to the pride and greed of the status-seeking politicians and businessmen; customising the declared suggestion for conflict depending on the audience, when in reality the real reason for war is probably just...well...war. Good old-fashioned organised mass-murder - it's nothing more sinister than that.
edit on 23-6-2011 by Robert Reynolds because: a comma and an 'it's'.

War is never good but sometimes necessary. Violent actions are sometimes need to be taken.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join