It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Libyan's Leader Gaddafi calls NATO 'murderers' for their accidental killing of civilians.

page: 2
11
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
What did you expect him to call NATO, after that ?!
Ever heard the expression 'anything goes in love and war' ?
He uses it for propaganda purposes, to get more people on his side.
I'm sure if Libyan forces would by mistake kill some boy-scouts, who were there for a friendly visit, how would you think media would call Caddafi after that ?!

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 23-6-2011 by Stingray77 because: Link




posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stingray77
What did you expect him to call NATO, after that ?!
Ever heard the expression 'anything goes in love and war' ?
He uses it for propaganda purposes, to get more people on his side.
I'm sure if Libyan forces would by mistake kill some boy-scouts, who were there for a friendly visit, how would you think media would call Caddafi after that ?!


Ya even Libyan express that expresses that 817 civilians were killed in a NATO bombardment which anyone with an Ig of 65 should know that Libya is lying just to get people by his side. www.rnw.nl... This is one of the stupidest claims ever. If that happened, it would have been a 10 year war with libya.
edit on 23-6-2011 by Paulioetc15 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Heres a thread proving what i was saying in regards to him not killing innocents, he was only targeting armed rebels (cia funded,armed,trained)

Not the one i read regarding all the other info i said, dont have time to find it at work atm. Have a look for yourself maybe, those claiming iam lieing. lol.



posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Vanishr
 


who the heck listen to Russiatoday anyways? Russia-today has their own propaganda. In fact they are just as bias as the ones here in the US. They are mostly anti-west so they spin it just to make the views. I want reliable source, not this junk. I have seen it before. In fact, even Russia killed their own journalist just for reporting the truth. en.wikipedia.org...-2008



posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Vanishr
 


RT news is nothing more than the main stream media in Russia and you site them as your proof? RT news is a Russian propoganda machine just like CNN,MSNBC and Fox are propoganda tools of the west. Your just deciding to listen to the news source that tells you what you want to hear.



posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Paulioetc15
 


discredit the source before you've even looked at it, again, go and do your research i refuse to convince you of the truth when your clearly to brainwashed to go and do it for yourself, look how scared you are that your beliefs are wrong, i can tell by the tone of your typing lol.



posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Vanishr
 


and why does Russiatoday even tried to kill journalists that tried for reporting the truthy. In fact, there are wikipedia and that have links to back up. news.bbc.co.uk... this link for example. Now explain that.



posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vanishr
reply to post by incrediblelousminds
 


Were pathetic for reading the facts & not just accepting whatever western news has fed to us ?

Well ok, if you say so.


What 'facts'? You mean the ones you cherry pick to try and make Gadaffi appear to be a saint, instead of a brutal, murderous dictator? No, I'm not Defending NATO. But here you are defending Gadaffi. Disgusting.



posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by incrediblelousminds
 


i believe the only appropriate phrase, 'Dont judge a book by its cover'



posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vanishr
reply to post by incrediblelousminds
 


Unfortunately it simply is 100% true, go and do your own research, there was even a thread on here proving it, must find.


Actually, it isn't. What I said was true, which is that Gadaffi treated people within his circle of influence well. Of course, there are many who he didnt and doesnt treat well, outside of his tribal affiliations. Go ahead and familiarize yourself with Gadaffis record of PUBLICLY AIRED EXECUTIONS.



posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
What I find so laughably unbelievable is that in their attempt to discredit the NATO operation (not a difficult thing to do) people in this thred find themselves DEFENDING gadaffi. One can be critical of both NATO and Gadaffi. But defending Gaddaffi as some kind of hero i just ridiculous.



posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Ok, lets take a lesson from history a bit.

During the world war II, Winston Churchill called Nazis "murderous thugs", because of the bombing of the civilian cities, when table have turned and allied bombs start falling on German soil, Hitler called it “terror raids”, because its was killing civilians too.

Bottom line is - you can't do a "precision strike" with the explosive ordinance, imagine striking the ammunition depot, what would happened, yes it will be destroyed, but all the explosives which are stored there will explode too, and shrapnel will fly for miles in every direction, taking out the innocent people, who just happened to be in a proximity.

My definition of the precision strike is, take a gun, put to your intended target head and pull a trigger. If you using bombs to take out and cripple one person (or regime), there always going to be innocent casualties of war. And both side will use them as propaganda to justify the cause of any particular war.
edit on 23-6-2011 by Stingray77 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vanishr
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Heres a thread proving what i was saying in regards to him not killing innocents, he was only targeting armed rebels (cia funded,armed,trained)

You seem confused.

The existence of a thread on the topic is not 'proof' of the claims you are making. IT's merely evidence of a thread re-iterating your previous claims.



posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by incrediblelousminds
 


I'd happily vote Gaddafi into the UK Prime ministers position, if it means we arent being groomed into the NWO.



posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vanishr
reply to post by incrediblelousminds
 


I'd happily vote Gaddafi into the UK Prime ministers position, if it means we arent being groomed into the NWO.


And that's just my point. In your desire to be critical of your own Western government, you choose to pretend that Gadaffi is some kind of hero.

Also, as with most people ranting about the NWO, I suspect you really have no real idea of what it is, how it will be implemented, or what the actual forces resisting are.



posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stingray77
Ok, lets take a lesson from history a bit.

During the world war II, Winston Churchill called Nazis "murderous thugs", because of the bombing of the civilian cities, when table have turned and allied bombs start falling on German soil, Hitler called it “terror raids”, because its was killing civilians too.

Bottom line is - you can't do a "precision strike" with the explosive ordinance, imagine striking the ammunition depot, what would happened, yes it will be destroyed, but all the explosives which are stored there will explode too, and shrapnel will fly for miles in every direction, taking out the innocent people, who just happened to be in a proximity.

My definition of the precision strike is, take a gun, put to your intended target head and pull a trigger. If you using bombs to take out and cripple one person (or regime), there always going to be innocent casualties of war. And both side will use them as propaganda to justify the cause of any particular war.
edit on 23-6-2011 by Stingray77 because: (no reason given)


Well Of course both sides use propaganda to justfiy their cause but at least the allied side is better: promoting democracy. had Hitler take over and won, we would not be here typing this.



posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paulioetc15
Well Of course both sides use propaganda to justfiy their cause but at least the allied side is better: promoting democracy. had Hitler take over and won, we would not be here typing this.


I totally agree !

But the whole thread, is about "how dare Gaddafi, call the NATO a "murderers" ?!?

I just try and explain "why?" part, because he can and he will, simple as that. And I used WWII as an example, for a better understanding.
Do I like Hitler ? Nope !

P.S. And we probably still would be here typing, if Hitler had won, we just be doing it in German

edit on 23-6-2011 by Stingray77 because: smart ass ps



posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by incrediblelousminds
 


You have no point, the only point your trying to make is that iam wrong and you are right.

Im assuming you know before all this libya business, Gaddafi was attempting to move Africa to a gold based currency & was to stop trading oil in dollars, Just like Saddam before we went all out on Iraq. Theres really no more too it, hes not bowing down to western oppression & hes genuinely trying to improve Africa, but they cant let that happen.

So, let the Propaganda war begin, Russia today may be the MSM for Russia & yes generally it does make the West look bad, thats because generally it tells the truth on matters involving the West and Criminal activity. If you are just going to brand RT as propaganda just because its Russian, then i cant think of any other way to brand that except as racist.



posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paulioetc15


I think that both sides have been killing innocent but wehat reminds is that NATO killing of civilians is accidental and Gadahfi purpose was to kill his own people. Without a a doubt, that leader is crazy and even encouraged his troops to rape woman and install fear into them.


FIRST the viagra story has been proven a lie already
so so much for your cred

as to NATOs cred?
Germany and Italy are pulling out guess they have seen this action before eh....
Remember how mussolini made the trains run on time..?
ooh yeah he shot conductors that were late.....

AS Wesly Clark stated in rolling stone magasine years ago the invasion of Libya was planned way back then.

This is about stealing his oil and gold and preventing any African countries from gaining thier independance from
the domination of the most heinous evil bankers the world has ever seen..

Take Canada for instance, a memeber of NATO, and observe the genocide commited by the churches and paid for with TAX dollars..Residential schools..considered one of the top5 WORST GENOCIDES ever..
after raping the children they wouldn't even tell the parents where the children were buried...

viagra...yeah right.

To make the claims you do that NATOs killing of civilians is legitimate while claiming Gadaffis is not
is the lowest form of cowardly BS I have ever seen
Right down there with the Magrahi frame up (admitted to by CIA employees no less)

Since you while representing NATOs point of view are stating things so obviously proven BOGUS..
obviously NATOs position is also totally BOGUS
way to go Eh?
You are a discredit to the banker's (who are responisble for MILLIONS of dead innocent people) agenda..
as you just showed how spurious their propoganda is
Them fighting WITH ALCIADUH and all..
espousing their propaganda makes you a terrorist just like them eh?
well what do ya know....busted

So how come YOU aren't out there in the front lines there freedom fighter....
fullfilling the agenda of the fascist/communist pedo banker thieves?
I'll tell you why
I told you why..
have a nice rot bub

have fun at the airport
and pay pay pay next time you fill your gas tank too...and LIKE IT!

edit on 23-6-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-6-2011 by Danbones because: fixed quote, clarification, grammer...

edit on 23-6-2011 by Danbones because: clarification



posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones
 


sroy dude, cannot talk to a anti-west person like yourself. It takes time and argument. Go join with Gadahfi forces and NATO will hunt you down. Good day.
edit on 23-6-2011 by Paulioetc15 because: (no reason given)




top topics



 
11
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join