It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My name is hussein, and I have a message for you

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by sehren6
today i would like to give you a message,
please stop hating,
please stop being ignorent
please stop living with the ego head (big head)
please respect other human
please stop being pre judge others.

Today I would like to give YOU a message,
Please stop hating .... have you told your muslim friends there to stop hating non-muslims?
Please stop being ignorant ... have you read the Qu'ran? It's pretty ignorant.
Please stop living with the big head ... that's pretty preachy of you - you assume everyone here has one.
Please respect other humans ... again, have you told the muslim terrorists this?
Please stop being pre-judge others ... Haven't YOU done that by preaching at us with your opening post?

Welcome to ATS.

Mod Note: The END of Hate Speech, subtle or otherwise, on ATS
ALL MEMBERS: We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

edit on 6/23/2011 by maria_stardust because: (no reason given)

Please stop hating .... have you told your Christian friends there to stop hating non-Christians?
Please stop being ignorant ... calling the quran ignorant is ignorant in itself
Please stop living with the big head ...
Please respect other humans ... again, have you told the christian killers this?

All the chrsitains in the USA killing other christiains, in ireland, the ones in NATO dropping bombs, the ones in iraq and afghanistan dropping bombs. Have you told all those christians?

Please stop being pre-judge others ... He just gave an intro about himslef. Chill out.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hendrix92TheUniverse
But, I have yet to hear just 1 muslim person say that they will not spread their religion by the sword.

Think of it.

I have asked many muslims this question, and they never answer me.

Why?

In some situations, you may be correct. However, think about this before you spread ridiculous generalizations, how bluntly offensive do you suppose your question is viewed by non-radicalized Muslims? If you were entering a business or a home of a person you did not know, and they stopped you and said "before you can come in here, you need to promise you won't poop on my floor" or "Do you plan on physically assaulting me?" or even "Please swear you won't steal anything from me", what would your response be? Would you be offended? Mortified? Insulted to the point where you considered the question not even worth your time to respond to? Do you ever, at any point in your life, react to ignorance and assininity with stunned silence?

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by sehren6

Hello, I want to say I agree with a lot of what you say....However.....The same hatred is everywhere. Not just America. I am from New York and let me ask you, how would I be treated in your country?

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Assalamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullaahi wa barakato Hussein

Welcome to ATS.

Things you should know about your audience here:

1. Most tow the politically correct line, parroting their opinions from everyone else instead of forming their own.

2. Most of the people that don't belong to the above group are fundamentalist believers in their own dogma, particularly the non-religious ones.

3. There are a minority that drive this forums discussions, that think, read, converse and contribute in an intelligent and thoughtful way, who may not always agree with you but do so respectfully.

What most ATS members have in common though is we all know there is something wrong with the world.

I hope you belong to group three and judging from your first post I think you do. Do not be discouraged or insulted by groups one and two, they are like children still learning to think.

I agree with most of what you said, western governments are compromised by greed and most of their people are brainwashed to some extent by their media, religion, education etc. However as you indicated in your post this is also the case in other areas of the world.

Yes it is the current state of the world that the USA government and military are the bullies of the world. Yes the reasons they do what they do are not what they claim. Yes how they go about doing what they do is extreme and not always ethical.

However I would like your opinion on the pre-war legitimacy of Saddam Hussein's government in Iraq and on the activities of the Taliban in Afghanistan. I know that both of these groups actually received USA government funding in the past. Now that I think about it probably in order to generate a pre-text for invasion. However both of these regimes have been portrayed in the west as a curse on their own people, backed up by some solid evidence. Surely the replacement of these regimes by more moderate governments is a good thing?

Fi Amaan Allah Hussein.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Humanity will soon realize that Muhammad's divine revelation combined with Jesus Christ's teaching of peace,love and understanding could jump-start this world and revolutionize a truly peaceful existence. Its always possible for things to fit together and make everything turn out good for everyone.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

My name is hussein, and i live in iran.

we treat women like pearl. we respect the women

You live in the Islamic Republic of Iran, which is notorious for its oppression of women and their severely restricted rights.

Wearing Islamic Hijab is mandatory for women and disobeying can lead to undefined punishments such as jail, flogging or brutal reactions by the authorities.

Women aren't even allowed in sports stadiums. You do not respect the women or treat them like "pearl".

I'm sorry for your negative experiences in the West, but your culture is simply not compatible with ours.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR

My name is hussein, and i live in iran.

we treat women like pearl. we respect the women

You live in the Islamic Republic of Iran, which is notorious for its oppression of women and their severely restricted rights.

Wearing Islamic Hijab is mandatory for women and disobeying can lead to undefined punishments such as jail, flogging or brutal reactions by the authorities.

Women aren't even allowed in sports stadiums. You do not respect the women or treat them like "pearl".

I'm sorry for your negative experiences in the West, but your culture is simply not compatible with ours.

It is not the culture. It is their leaders.

Women are less respected in the USA. They are paraded around naked and raped. Have you seen BET music videos? Is that how you respect women? Would it be ok if I shot a music video BET style and put your wife on it? You know out of respect

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish
reply to post by Frontkjemper

Islamic countries in the Middle East are currently being forced – by incredibly powerful armies having invaded their land – to accept Western-style government.

Ah yes, the evil West is in the M.E. right now forcing pork only burger shops, forcing women to go naked or else they get raped or beaten... We're forcing them to use piggy banks in their banks and when any of 'em speaks out, we call them racists.

Face it, despite for the military presence, there's no mass immigration of white Christians coming into their country demanding they do a 180 to appease them.

Originally posted by Beamish
As to immigration and Islam; choose to object to it ideologically. Argue with your government’s policies on it, and the Muslim viewpoint; voice objections, vote, speak out.

Lol, we do and then we get people (probably like you) who calls us a plethora of names.

Originally posted by BeamishDo you argue with the concept of Christian missionaries in foreign countries too?

Seriously? That was pretty weak. For starters, they're not in these foreign countries raping/beating the host countries women and children. But yes, I am against it.

Originally posted by BeamishI imagine Hussein is asking the self-same thing.

Lol, you mean the Westerner that's posing as a Muslim? I'm pretty sure he's too busy worrying about who's going to win America's Next Top Model and which bucket of KFC he's going to get...

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I think what it comes down to is

Please stop believing everything the mainstream media says.

People that go to war truly believe that they are fighting for a good cause, because they are lied to.

I think it us up to everyone on this website to figure out a way to expose the lies and corruption being forced on ALL HUMAN BEINGS.

People are inherently good. It is our leaders that brainwash the masses which makes people believe they are doing the right thing

we have to figure out a way to wake people up!!!

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Wow, someone comes in and post a very long post about how we all need to stop hating and judging Islam and almost immediately I see people jump right in his lap asking for a pat on the head. I just wonder how many sheeple are posting in here, how many informants are posting in here and most importantly, how many people are actually eyes wide open to what is actually happening in the world today?

We are in a repeated history a major religous war. Who is going to win? Muslims? Christians? Illuminati?

What other religions are in this game? My son once told me that Islam was trying to push their religion all over the world. I started opening my eyes and I have seen this to be true all over. I remember hearing of a Judge in Florida ordering two muslims to follow sharia law.

creepingsharia.wordpress.com...

I see alot of muslims working in all departments where I work. Its as if they are actually winning because Americans are so eager to please it just baffles me. How would you even consider your very child to be submitted to the groping in the airports? My mother would have smacked someone upside the head and sideways if they so much as considered touching me like that!

You people really seriously need to wake up and stop just TAKING IT. WHY? You live in AMERICA, have you forgotten? Or are you all too scared to stand up for your rights? It is NOT OK, to just pat down your child because you think she will get over it? Sure, she will get over it but, you just gave the another step toward winning.

I even heard the other day that Hillary Clintons aid Huma Abedin's Brother was a member of the Muslim Brotherhood and her Mother was a member of the Muslim Sisterhood.

www.americanthinker.com...

Hussein, We don't hate but, we do not agree with your religion or your values. Our values and our religions are a world apart. Maybe that is why we (Americans) came to this Land so, we could live out our on values and religion in peace. Because we believe in the value of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness and justice. That doesn't include being afraid to speak ones mind, or if a woman, not being aloud to drive or look or talk to another man without being hurt in some way.

Its nice to see that you feel so strongly about your own values and religion but, don't expect us to follow them and in my honest opinion, that is what you are trying to do with your long post.

Peace

Think of life as a chess game. Each move might be your last.

Also, alot of the things that I have seen in here and on TV and in our music that are true with what is to come. There are so many signs and you people just don't see them. Open your eyes because the end nears for us all.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
well, americans are known for their class and civility. that's why you were treated like an honored guest at universal studios.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by sehren6

Welcome Hussein to the message boards. I too would like to live in a world where there is only peace. Nobody bothering other nations, or getiing into their business. Unfortunately, the world will probably never be at peace, but all we have to do as individuals is not give into the powerful, hateful, powers that be that control this planet.

Peace to you

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

Well, I am a Community Interpreter in the UK and work with four European languages on police interviews, social services and hospitals and must say that disrespectful, violent treatment, domestic violence, harassment and domestic rape are not so uncommon among the highly evolved (ironical) western population as you might think,
I am really sorry but disrespectful behavior towards women we have loads too, no need to make war to the Middle East for that

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Some folks here apparently missed out on the OP's statement:
"I believe in buddhist and also Islam."

I think it would be nice to see how these two belief systems could get along. I met Buddhist Jews and Buddhist Christians but not so far a Buddhist Moslem. I can imagine though Sufi thought being in harmony with mystical Buddhism.
We could do with a little more spirituality on this thread and a little less political ideology.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by sehren6

Welcome, Hussein!

I understand completely where you're coming from. It's sad, but there are still people here in America who don't hate. More and more people are waking up everyday. Good luck on the other side of the pond, brother.

Peace

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, Hussein!

Please try to understand that Americans are as varied in thought and intention as one nation could ever be.

We are literally a mirror to the entire rest of the world, and our beliefs and ideals show that.

No one ideology speaks for all of our people, but I could see how you could make the assumption that we are all violent, cruel, oil addicted neanderthals.

Some of us, however, are out there every day trying to make peace and harmony a reality.

ATS, ditto.

It won't take you long to see that ATS is full of people seeking the 'truth' whatever that may be for them.

We all have attitudes, some positive, some not.

Good luck and happy surfing!

Thank you for sharing you perspective, you are valued!

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Great post Hussian

I completly understand your viewpoint, and for those people who are bragging about muslim terrorist and Quran and stuff like that...

Firstly..go chk your head

Secondly...compare the amount of civilians NATO has killed in Middleeast and compare that to the terrorist attack civilian deaths... THERE IS ABSOLUTLY NO COMPARISON... Its really sad how many sheeple there are who still believe this terrorism crap....

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
You are doing exactly what the people you hate are doing...

You are lumping all Americans into your feelings.

America is just like anywhere else... there are a small percentage of bad people, then there are the majority who are helpless to do anything about the bad people or the government.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by sehren6

I must say that I believe in Islam and have for a very long time...Also I am very American( not how its perpetuated to the entire world) but rather the embodiment of what it really meant...the reason why the "foreign" horde came to this land....I am all people figuratively as well as metaphorically. I must say that not all of us believe what the "jones" say(means to follow along with the consensus) that might make me somewhat of a terrorist? I walk in the light of Allah and live everyday with the intent to share love in some fashion with people....I am also a very passionate person and as loving as I can be I also have the fire inside to harm( < THIS IS WHAT JIHAD IS PEOPLE).

On that note I say welcome or Salaam brother we are all people of the feather and I think some of us know who the foreigners are on this planet. I AM KING

-Invisible Crown- PBHM

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by burdman30ott6

Originally posted by Hendrix92TheUniverse
But, I have yet to hear just 1 muslim person say that they will not spread their religion by the sword.

Think of it.

I have asked many muslims this question, and they never answer me.

Why?

In some situations, you may be correct. However, think about this before you spread ridiculous generalizations, how bluntly offensive do you suppose your question is viewed by non-radicalized Muslims? If you were entering a business or a home of a person you did not know, and they stopped you and said "before you can come in here, you need to promise you won't poop on my floor" or "Do you plan on physically assaulting me?" or even "Please swear you won't steal anything from me", what would your response be? Would you be offended? Mortified? Insulted to the point where you considered the question not even worth your time to respond to? Do you ever, at any point in your life, react to ignorance and assininity with stunned silence?

Don't tell me what I have experienced.

I am telling you that on dozens of occasions, I have had conversations with professed Muslims, and I feel that Muslims think that spreading their religion with violence is OK. I have yet to hear any self proclaimed Muslim refute this tenet of their religion.

To me, violence is not the answer, for it only begets violence.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join