It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My name is hussein, and I have a message for you

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

But encourage you to continue your spiritual learnings that have given you the ability to see a bigger picture of global manipulation in various locations including your home not just elsewhere and its a sign that your soul energy is vibing upward brotheren.

"Spiritual learnings that have given you the ability to see a bigger picture of global manipulation in various locations?" That has got to be one of the weirdest mixtures of spirituality and materialism that I have ever heard.

Sounds quite militaristic to me.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by mishigas

please clarify your post?

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I would like to say that most of us in the united states do not think like we are believed to a good portion of us are loving, open minded free thinking individuals. OUR GOVERNMENT IS THE PROBLEM an evil one sided group of individuals that have grown way out of control and do what they want in the name of its people but behind the peoples back, not with the peoples consent! I have no problem with middle eastern people, one of the most interesting people i have ever had a conversation with was Lebanese, we had great conversations about religion and life.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Welcome Hussein!
You will find on ATS more of the intelligent people from around the world. There may be some who disagree with you but for most like me on this site, we agree with you . I am sorry that you had to experience the bad attitudes of people in the USA while trying to have fun visiting here. We are NOT all that way though! Americans are lead to be fearful of people from foreign countries. It is unfortunate.
Many of us realize as you do that there are bad people in every country in the world. I am not one of them(bad). I wish the best for you and enjoy your time on ATS. Be Safe

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by sehren6

Hussein, live, work, dream, believe how you want.

Just don't force your beliefs onto others.

It's that bloody simple.

Most people will never understand this. Everybody wants to force their believe as the only true one onto others. That goes for muslims, christians, vegetarians...everybody thinks they're the only who's right, all others are wrong. Most people in the modern western world already left religion, they see it for what it is: stupid fairy tales that brainwash people. Most muslims need to learn that, they're about 100 years behind us, so we need to give them some break, they'll catch up, see the truth and stop spreading their religious propaganda.
A world without religion is a world with peace, simple as that, we would all accept each other without religions and the hate and fear they spread.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Greetings
I personally put a great value in what I can read, hear and view on many different subjects.This is one reason I am a member of ATS. Opinions vary greatly as it should be. If all thoughts (opinions) were the same I would have very little to learn from. If I keep an open mind and do not allow others to do my thinking for me, I am much more likely to learn from the information I receive. My only criteria for any information I process is to "Keep what I can use and leave the rest" This has served me well in my journey through life and has made me much more tolerant towards others than I once was. I can learn something from anyone or anything. Prejudice towards anyone or anything blinds my minds eye. I learned from the original OP and I learned from the responses. I have read all of the posts and the time I spent reading them was not a waste. It does not matter to me who wrote the OP or if they have ditched the thread. What matters to me is what I have learned from it. As to my opinion, " Keep what you can use and leave the rest" Thank you for your time.

This quote has helped me tremendously in my search for knowledge:

There is a principle which is a bar against information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation.
Herbert Spencer

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by sehren6

I'm sorry for what you experienced during your visit to America.

Please know that not all Americans are like that. There are many that really are informed and know that while Iran may not have the best leadership ... they are a sovereign nation with a peaceful population. Your country should be left alone and if there ever should be a revolution there ... it should be by it's people ... not by another country or U.N. force.

I think America and Iran are much the same. The population is, for the most part, a peaceful one. It's the ignorant and uninformed that act out with bad intentions. And both countries leadership is a corrupt one that rules for it's own benefit and not it's people. Both countries ruling parties should be replaced.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I will be your friend OP, just please dont blow me up!

in all honesty, I think a lot of people joke to ease tensions. If someone really thought you were a terrorist im sure they wouldnt take the time to mock you in person. And I am guilty of this little joke too! But like I said, I think its how us little people cope with the big crazy world we live in. Enjoy an obvious joke, its an ice breaker, and if someone is talking to you, that is also a chance to better educate them the middle eastern view of the world!

Welcome to ATS!

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by sehren6
when i visit america in 2005 to universal studios, everyone insult me, they make fun of me, they call me terrorist, they give me bad name, and you can see many people be in a state of uncomfortabel, especially when we wait on the ride and i cannot leave to go somewhere else without these people because they lock you on the ride to the chair. all of this was because i was born in a different country and i look different to them, but i am a person too. i am a person just like you, i have feelings, i feel sad too... i feel happy, i want to live, i want to enjoy life, and i want peace...

Excellent post overall. Welcome to Above Top Secret, sehren6.

I quoted the above passage because I wanted to let you in on America's dirty little secret. ALL people are now treated this way by the US government. Out of control agencies like Homeland Security and their petulant brat of a child, the TSA insult, mock, and harrass everyone, regardless of color, creed, religion, age, or nationality (in fact, they seem to go out of their way to do this to groups that traditionally weren't subject to this mistreatment). The US government essentially does consider everyone a terrorist. Everyone is uncomfortable around everyone else, and it really has nothing at all to do with where you are from.

Just thought I'd let you in on that "secret", because I'm really not sure anyone who doesn't live in this country realizes that it is the new normal and nobody is immune from it.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
This post is amazing Husein, you are my brother and I thank you for your words truely you have brought reality before us with your voice.

May you walk the path of light and be guided by the light into freedom, I love you man.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I love you My brother!!
Next time, come to Oklahoma and see if people are a little nicer!

BTW, I am a white, agnostic American citizen.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

The reason his words feel like jabs....the truth hurts...and deep inside you know there is truth to this. If there was no truth you would not even feel the need to comment in such a way....

I think that jab you feel is embarrassment that he is correct....

Although I am glad you atleast aknowledged you felt guilty for your comment...there is nothing wrong with you feeling "the Jab"...but Hussein is correct to feel threatened by "America" aswell...he is an Iranian Muslim...and American has been pretty diligent in the attempts to "scare" iranians and muslims...

We are all justified to feel how we feel, but we are not justified in our reactions to those feelings...

Kinda like telling the fat kid he should loose wieght...it hurts, but its the truth......CHEESEBURGER!!!!

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I'm not to scared to say it. Religion is a joke. I'm an infidel to you. Islam hates me because I tell them it's a load of BS. I hate Muslims and Islams the most and will until I die.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by sehren6

The guy is a troll.

His English writing style doesn't ring true - it reads like an English native speaker who is trying to pretend, badly, that he isn't one.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by sehren6

I have been checking this website out since november and because of this post I had to generate an account. Excellent board by the way...

While I respect your right to freely express your views, I too can express mine. I served as a SPC (E4) in the US Marine Corps and served in Iraq and Afghanistan...... Without going into to much detail, I completly disagree with everything you said. I saw some of the worst things in my life in that god forsaken side of the world. It appears you yourself have lumped all americans into one group. , . hating muslims....... why? I'm not saying I do or I don't, but it seems like you contradicted yourself a little.

And your subtle jabs were also un-called for

SPC C. Hixon

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
You speak the truth, unfortunately there is a lot of bias against Islam in this country. But there are good people too, I am sorry you had a bad experience in California. It probably would have been better if you went to another part of the country. Hypocrisy and discrimination is alive in every part of the world, we are fed lies by corrupt and fearful governments. I do not support our involvement in any of the countries in the Middle East and I wish we would quit bombing them. I try to change this by supporting the right politicians but they often do betray us (like Obama).

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

Although I agree with some of your observations, I think the quoted posts were from a member called "Fromabove''. I think when he pasted it, there was no space between the paragraphs.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I gave someone a rose today that I have never met. It was the doctor at the dentist office. I told her thank you for helping me with my teeth as I handed her the rose. Later I couldn't help but laugh when the doctor was over me filling in a hole from a prior cavity where the filling fell out. I was laughing while I had the drill in my mouth because she wouldn't stop smiling and giggling at the gesture I had shown of saying thank you...

My point here is, after reading what you wrote and the area you are located... LITTLE THING'S GO ALONG WAY!! Even if it's a simple thank you!

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xeven
You step into a street you get hit by a red car. You step into a street and again get hit by red car. At some point your going to start avoiding and worrying about red cars. I don't hate you or your way of life I hate red cars. If you are a red car you can bet Ill be nervous around you and try and avoid you even if you have no intention to hit me.

Not your fault nor mine. It is human nature to try and survive and if Red cars are killing people then people are goin to dislike red cars even the ones that don't hit people.

I wish there was a way to know which of the many Red cars were the ones that want to hit me but I don't

Excellent analogy.

Well said!

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by mishigas
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

But encourage you to continue your spiritual learnings that have given you the ability to see a bigger picture of global manipulation in various locations including your home not just elsewhere and its a sign that your soul energy is vibing upward brotheren.

"Spiritual learnings that have given you the ability to see a bigger picture of global manipulation in various locations?" That has got to be one of the weirdest mixtures of spirituality and materialism that I have ever heard.

Sounds quite militaristic to me.

What is militaristic about this?

it seems like your own energy is vibrating low.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join