It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My name is hussein, and I have a message for you

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
yes, teach me and answer my our questions with the truth.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by sehren6

i believe in both buddhist and islam

If you live in Iran then you must have seen the program from channel one in the Friday evenings.

If you believe in Islam and In Qoran , you must know that it is not possible. Don't waist your time. It is easy for me to prove that you are wrong.

There are lots of story and Ayat from Qoran which tells Muslim to avoid some actions. I can copy the Whole Qoran for you and prove that you are wrong.

Al maeidah 5-55 : YOUR VALI, (YOUR SPIRITUAL AND MATERIAL LEADER AND GUARDIAN) IS NO ONE BUT ALLAH AND HIS MESSENGER, AND THOSE WHO HAVE BELIEVED, THOSE WHO PERFORM THE PRAYER, AND PAY ALMS- TAX WHILE THEY ARE BOWED, (IN PRAYER)

Al maeidah 5-56 : AND HE WHO TAKES FOR GUARDIAN ALLAH, HIS MESS- ENGER AND THOSE WHO HAVE BELIEVED; THE PARTY OF ALLAH THEY ARE THE VICTORS.

In Islam we have some strict and emphasized basics like other religions like : Velayatollah , Jahad , ...

Source for Qoran :

source

PS : some advice , read more books about your religion and then you can decide to accept or reject Islam.
When you believe in Islam then you should know that there is a book that is attached to it , unless you want to make a new Islam. Then you should call it another thing .

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by sehren6

Hussein, live, work, dream, believe how you want.

Just don't force your beliefs onto others.

It's that bloody simple.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I think he/she got fed up and left their post. No questions are being answered anymore, i guess leaving his/her message was enough for them. So we know what that says about this person.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by sehren6

I have read some comments and I think it is out of your hands. You don't know what is Islam about for your self. Then you started some thing very big . Your knowledge is too little to defend Islam .

If you are not writing this thread on behalf of Islam , Then you should have chosen another title .

Another thing. ATS is not different from any peace of this planet. there are all sorts of people with different point of views . They can not control their govt too.

ATS is not an ideal space.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u
reply to post by sehren6

hussein, I have questions, why is it that the woman wear so much cloths all over body and what is the purpose? How come women not so much in control or in gov't. why stone people? opium is that legal there? do alot of peoples have problems with that? I hear alot that woman has a role and that if they do not stay in that role they are shun. Why is that? What ritual is that or whatever that some woman have undergone operations on vaginal area to get rid of or cutting of parts so woman can not experience pleasure? Also the sewing of. where in the coran does it say to do these things? woman have a role, why so harsh treatments if they stray? What happens to prostitutes over there? and don't say you do not have any. Another question, did adinajhad say that he would wipe isreal off the face of the planet? Just a few questions, these came up with friends and are they true, if so why and what do you have to add.

edit on 23-6-2011 by cloaked4u because: to add a question

yes, hussein. please teach me the truth about iran so i may become more know of how the peoples there are and how they do things and why. Please, please. Tell me.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

If you are a christian have you also done those things, why expect this guy to speak on behalf of all muslims. No one expects you to answer for all the actions of Christians.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by sehren6

Welcome to ATS Hussein. I am an American and I love my country...I also respect the fact that you love your country too.

The way I see it globally....we all belong to the same race...THE HUMAN RACE.....

However.....I also know that globally,,,,there are always going to be evil people....and people who may or may not be evil...but they make wrong choices.

I hate war....have since I was a little girl....a war movie would be on TV and I would run and hide...screaming and crying...unfortunately because there will always be evil in the world.....we cannot all get along and make total peace.

Those of us that are good people though can strive for peace and try to make things better. Never give up.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

reply to post by sehren6

hussein, I have questions, why is it that the woman wear so much cloths all over body and what is the purpose? How come women not so much in control or in gov't. why stone people? opium is that legal there? do alot of peoples have problems with that? I hear alot that woman has a role and that if they do not stay in that role they are shun. Why is that? What ritual is that or whatever that some woman have undergone operations on vaginal area to get rid of or cutting of parts so woman can not experience pleasure? Also the sewing of. where in the coran does it say to do these things? woman have a role, why so harsh treatments if they stray? What happens to prostitutes over there? and don't say you do not have any. Another question, did adinajhad say that he would wipe isreal off the face of the planet? Just a few questions, these came up with friends and are they true, if so why and what do you have to add.

yes, hussein. please teach me the truth about iran so i may become more know of how the peoples there are and how they do things and why. Please, please. Tell me.

your not afraid of your gov't to answer my questions, are you? If so, why?

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Yeah thanks for that, a read of the first paragraph and quick scan of your post, and if you are who you say you are, then I would happily eat my hat if I had one.
Not much point commenting further than that.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Well as you said, your English might not be perfect but your sentiments ring true.

Not all Muslims are Terrorists as not all Westerners are Peaceful.

Hypocrisy, Hatred, Evil, Terror, Propaganda, Greed, Ego, Selfishness...are not confined to one Nation's borders and the West is certainly not free of these traits as many like to believe.

Well said and welcome!

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by sehren6

sometimes i wish i could visit the middle east and see some of the historic and priceless artifacts of the culture there. it is a beautiful place, i am sure of it.. but i feel that my white skin and american accent would make me stand out in just the way you described your own trip to universal studios. i feel the same way, i feel that if i were in the middle east they would look at me as "the american who beleives in all the corrupt american ideologies"

it's good to have a broader view of things, thanks for the post.
edit on 6/23/2011 by indigothefish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I agree with beezer everyone has their own agenda.sometimes I get tired of all the my god and my ways are better than your god there is but One God but many pathways to Him and since this is the introduction forum Welcome to ATS

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
We can only get to see peace if we could only hear the story of the truth of what one thinks about. No matter what the subject, but if the person does not answer, then she opted out. I really wanted to know the answers to my questions and put them at rest, but she does not come back on here to answer back.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Damn dude, i'm sorry you get screwed over by Americans, but honestly we treat each other like # just as much as we treat people from other countries. I'm sorry some people have no respect for an honestly good person.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
what happened to hussein? she does not answer anymore. If this were in iran i would welcome questions and answer them to the best i could. She speaks of peace, but in order to get that, as peoples we must talk more. To understand one another, and not just say a person is peaceful on face value. Lets talk, but she has not answered any of my or anyone elses remarks. If a person is curious, satisfy the curiousity and then maybe a person might understand.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

reply to post by sehren6

your not afraid of your gov't to answer my questions, are you? If so, why?

These are the questions i am asking her if she is still on here.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by SG-17

i couldnt agree more

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by cloaked4u

hussein, I have questions, why is it that the woman wear so much cloths all over body and what is the purpose?

Why ask rhetorical questions?

How come women not so much in control or in gov't.

Women are generally regarded to be in control of families in Iran as is our culture. However, in rural areas and religiously indoctrinated minds this is not regarded as true.

why stone people?

There is no excuse.

opium is that legal there?

I know for a fact that pure opium used to be subscribed as medicine by doctors not even a hundred years ago. However, since the cutting and war on drugs started the use as medicine stopped. There are plenty high position people who smoke it though. Kind of like coc aine in the US.

do alot of peoples have problems with that?

It is starting yes. Because of the high unemployment rate and at the rate the government is raping Iran's resources a lot of people have found themselves addicted to drugs, one of the most notorious ones being "glass". There is a growing disdain for these drugs, however, in a hush hush culture there exists little ground to address this issue in a constructive manner.

I hear alot that woman has a role and that if they do not stay in that role they are shun. Why is that?

This happens all over but is more prevalent in stricter cultures. The why to your question consists of cultural/religious reasons each separate from area to area.

What ritual is that or whatever that some woman have undergone operations on vaginal area to get rid of or cutting of parts so woman can not experience pleasure?

I think you're mixing up cultures there. As far as I know, this isn't done in Iran.

woman have a role, why so harsh treatments if they stray? What happens to prostitutes over there?

They get paid. No, serious. They exist in Iran like they exist in all other countries. Did you know cheating on husbands/wives is a sort of trend in Iran nowadays? Just like...all other countries.

and don't say you do not have any.

Haha, I see what you did there.

Another question, did adinajhad say that he would wipe isreal off the face of the planet?

No. His rhetoric didn't involve the words you used. He was talking about the REGIME and not Israel as a geographic state. So no, he did not say what you typed there.

Just a few questions, these came up with friends and are they true, if so why and what do you have to add.

I have my share of questions for you now, if you don't mind?

(I took the liberty of answering some of your questions as I find myself to have the answers).

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Hi Hussein,

I hope you are being honest with your story. I work with plenty of folks from the middle east and they have quite the opposite story to tell. No one makes fun of them, calls them bad names, or calls them terrorists. Most americans know better.

Just saying.

Either way welcome to ATS

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join