My name is hussein, and I have a message for you

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by mishigas
reply to post by sehren6

Go clean your own stable before you come here and criticize us. When you stop stoning teenage girls to death, hiding behind women and children as human shields, stop bombing innocents in hospitals and restaurants, and start to leave the 4th century and begin to act like human beings, then come back, and I'll have a laundry list of other items for you to change...like stop hanging homosexuals from lampposts in your cities.

Are you going to deny that you are guilty of the above?

I love it when Americans get annoyed at people generalising against them but when it comes to the Muslims they flock together like geese and do the very same back to them.

Hypocrisy much?

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by mishigas
reply to post by sehren6

Go clean your own stable before you come here and criticize us. When you stop stoning teenage girls to death, hiding behind women and children as human shields, stop bombing innocents in hospitals and restaurants, and start to leave the 4th century and begin to act like human beings, then come back, and I'll have a laundry list of other items for you to change...like stop hanging homosexuals from lampposts in your cities.

Are you going to deny that you are guilty of the above?

Oh imagine, the nerve of those who are living in terror of the same thing happening to their country as was/and is currently being done to others near them, to try to speak in peace, and for those members of this Bullying SS state, to criticize his generalizations, and suggest he may only make them should he be perfect himself.
This entire statement is not only outrageous but so completely lacking in understanding in what the US/UK and other coalition is doing to these countries and citizens, who are families and civilians. I am ashamed of my own countries involvement as well.

Such deep awareness and thinking there!

If it was me in his shoes I'd be a lot less politically correct, probably, for injustice and harm to innocents and citizens of this world really upsets me. So I think he did remarkably.

If he is trolling, and testing the waters, speaking up from our hearts as if he isn't and showing that we don't follow the military machine and wish peace and unity, even though we're not going to don the burka to do it, is a good thing.

Love, peace, unity does not mean we're embracing sharia, which is something I believe is more NWO in its re-emergence, than muslim.
edit on 23-6-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by confreak
reply to post by Frontkjemper

Are you suggesting Muslims are forcing you to change your culture? Last I checked the immigrants didn't come with guns...

Oh please, you know damn well how Islam forces their will. But to rehash the unneeded, here we go. (And BTW: Not every country out there was founded on violence or tossing out it's indigenous people.)

Islam forces the host country to bend to their will by the following: Riots. Even small country who has done nothing but appease Muslims have been "put in their place" this way. Mass demonstrations that have turned violent +++.

I could keep posting videos, but there's enough out there. Through these kinds of riots and other displays of brutality, Islam gets it's will. And the fact that you try to make it seem that every country out there was founded on bloodshed (and thus pulling the topic away from violent Muslims) tells me that you have no true facts or anything of value to add to this conversation.

Islam is a scourge upon Europe. I'm sad to say it, but the "good" Muslims are far too silent when the bad ones act up. Plus, there's a whole culture of "them VS us" here. "You damn Christians" or "You f****g Europeans" I've heard more then enough from immigrants mouths. You don't move to a country to make it a mini version of yours. Except OUR WAY OF LIFE or LEAVE. We have just as much of a right to practice our culture and our beliefs as you do.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

What's wrong with being tolerant?

Nothing. On the contrary, it's admirable. But this guy isn't tolerant. He blames everybody else for the problems of his life, country and religion. C'mon !! Something I don't hold in high esteem.

And please, don't lecture me on farsi. My very best friend that passed away was a muslim from Teheran, Iran. Is that enough farsi for you? A thirty year friendship. I know probably more on their culture than a lot of people. Ever eaten koobideh??

I'm sorry. I smell a troll. But I could be wrong.
edit on 23-6-2011 by SonoftheSun because: changed french word for english.
edit on 23-6-2011 by SonoftheSun because: Softened the tone. Being tolerant

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I'm not a fan of any religion, but when it comes to human rights violations in the modern world, Islam is the biggest offender.

Muslims are allowed to lie to non-believers when they "feel" that they are at risk.
Muslims are allowed to kill their children if they believe that they have "dishonored" their family.
Muslim men legally own their wives.
Muslim women, in Muslim nations, are not allowed to go outside without a head covering, they are not allowed to drive, they are charged with adultery if they are raped, they basically have no rights. In free countries their fathers/male associates put enormous pressure on them to conform to Sharia law.

That is just a sample. I'm not saying that all Muslims act this way, like I say that not all Christians are Creationists. However a good, vocal, majority are, in both cases. That is unacceptable.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by sehren6

Hello there. I agree with you in everything you've said. Now I haven't gone and read everyone else's reply, but I want to say this.

It disturbs me how others are pegged because of race and whatnot. Every place on the planet and every race of human being has bad apples in them. I have seen haters and they only anger me. I don't understand that just because someone is from somewhere else, or even appear to be different, they are treated with disrespect, like others are above them.

Those that think they are above, are actually very much below imo. I would love nothing better than to slap them all silly. They bleed the same, they breathe the same air, they sh*t the same... The only difference is... they judge upon looks - which immediately brings them into the shallow category.

Personally, I like variety and I accept anyone for who they are, no matter race, religion or anything else...

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by sehren6

hussein, I have questions, why is it that the woman wear so much cloths all over body and what is the purpose? How come women not so much in control or in gov't. why stone people? opium is that legal there? do alot of peoples have problems with that? I hear alot that woman has a role and that if they do not stay in that role they are shun. Why is that? What ritual is that or whatever that some woman have undergone operations on vaginal area to get rid of or cutting of parts so woman can not experience pleasure? Also the sewing of. where in the coran does it say to do these things? woman have a role, why so harsh treatments if they stray? What happens to prostitutes over there? and don't say you do not have any. Another question, did adinajhad say that he would wipe isreal off the face of the planet? Just a few questions, these came up with friends and are they true, if so why and what do you have to add.
edit on 23-6-2011 by cloaked4u because: to add a question

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I don't believe you have e been to Universal Studios in the U.S..

There are a great many people from the Middle East who live in the area. How is it that you stand out from all the others.

People from all around the world live in LA, and go to Universal studios, so you are complaining about everyone on the planet.

What makes you think you are so superior?

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I couldn't finish reading your post because it breaks my heart that you and people like you from your country, ethnicity, and religion have had to deal with this kind of putrid hate and fear mongering. I have and will always defend your right to follow whatever religion you want and will never denigrate it until it interferes with others rights. Even then, I am fully capable of realizing that it is the act of a weak, foolish extremist and does not represent the vast majority of those who follow Islam. It is unfortunate that some people that follow Islam have perverted its message. It is even more unfortunate that we Americans have let our government dehumanize you to the point that the majority of us readily accept your death and destruction so our government can carry on with its campaign of murder and looting of resources.

Please know that a lot of us Americans are on your, but our voices of reason are drowned out by utter fear, hatred, and ignorance. We are also fighting a battle...for you and your people. We are also denigrated when we defend your right to equality and justice. We are also dehumanized when we are called "terrorist-lovers and sympathizers."

You're not alone in this.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Some of these posts make me feel ashamed to be a new member of ATS. The OP wasnt critising YOU! He wasnt critising Christianity! He went over to the US and felt like the people there treated him badly. I hear other people complaining about this all the time, Americans themselves calling the public "sheeple" and ignorant. Now I dont know about you but I would speak out about it and share the experience with people who would listen. He didnt say ATS members so how people think he is preaching to them is beyond me. He is talking about those who treat all people from the middle east like terrorists, do you expect him to get the names of each individual?

Next time OP its probably best to leave religion out of it because I have never seen a peaceful talk when that is brought up.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

You have terrorists.
We have terrorists.
Other countries have terrorists.
Governments suck all over the world.

Does that cover it?

Also, in terms of believing propaganda, want to show me where all the oil is that we are attacking 'all' of these countries over? I'd like to get my hands on some since our current price would have you believing we are dependent on foreign sources for our oil needs....

Ps-
China's rate of consumption didn't make the list?

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Obama probably felt the same way when he first came to America.
And he got a Heusein in his name too........
Follow his example and go get a birth certificate made, you may become president some day.

Only in America.

Welcome

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u
reply to post by sehren6

hussein, I have questions, why is it that the woman wear so much cloths all over body and what is the purpose? How come women not so much in control or in gov't. why stone people? opium is that legal there? do alot of peoples have problems with that? I hear alot that woman has a role and that if they do not stay in that role they are shun. Why is that? What ritual is that or whatever that some woman have undergone operations on vaginal area to get rid of or cutting of parts so woman can not experience pleasure? Also the sewing of. where in the coran does it say to do these things? woman have a role, why so harsh treatments if they stray? What happens to prostitutes over there? and don't say you do not have any. Another question, did adinajhad say that he would wipe isreal off the face of the planet? Just a few questions, these came up with friends and are they true, if so why and what do you have to add.
edit on 23-6-2011 by cloaked4u because: to add a question

Are you going to answer any of my questions or not. These are questions of others also.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by sehren6

You use this webste alot but you were only registered as a member since today? And already made a threat? I think my friend there is more to your strory? just sayin

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Hussein,

Your opening post was one of the most beautiful things I've ever read. It brought tears to my eyes and you have my utmost respect.

Hatred comes from ignorance and I hope you're able to see that not everyone hates.

Bless you.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Hi Hussein, I agree with your points, but you have to understand that most Americans especially here in Mississippi, yes, Mississippi, is one of the most diverse, friendliest places around. I have a buddy that owns a store down the road in the country from India, sometimes we talk about issues, and I have asked him how he gets treated and he said out of the 14 years he has lived here, he has only dealt with harmful remarks by folks 2-3 times, and 2 times it was in New Jersey where he started, and once here in 14 years in his first year.

13 years in the country is a '' supposed '' dumb redneck filled state of ignorance, I would say thats pretty kind. Hell, I have had more racists things said to me this year than he has in 13 years.

You wouldn't think deep in the country people would be that kind, but those that actually believe the media would make you think the south is full of racists rednecks, some counties maybe, but my area is diverse and we all get along and have constructive town meetings and our children play together and we ALL lend a hand regardless of who you are or what you believe in.

So please don't write us all off just yet. You should visit the coast one day, you will come back I guarantee it.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by sehren6

[color=gold]

Brotheren this is a sapiens sapiens issue, an issue of deception and power over human souls/energy. The minds/consciousness of some whom are located within Americanaz land mass have been attacked so much its hard for some to see that actions that are felt to be in good nature may not so be. I apologize for my people of this land mass Americanaz and hope you sense my true sincere feelings. This issue isn't racist or even religious its ENERGY controll and misuse, and yes it occures within the Persian land mass as well. Hence sapiens sapiens issue. Minds of the in Americanaz SOME you ask WHY do they follow what the caretakers of their land mass tell them. They again feel its right in the conscious collective so to them many actions are not seen wrong. Just as a poor young manipulated soul located in region overwhelmed with pestilent leaders who TRICK the youth to sacrifice for THEIR cause but THEY won't do the deadly deeds themselves. Do to them being low density trapped to their 3D possessions and POWER the irony is THEY WANNA LIVE in HAPPINESS. Again a sapiens sapiens issue of species maturity. Because these types of issues can be OVER CAME once ALL look at things TOGETHER as FAMILY. The energy/ LOVE will support the ENTIRE species maturing development/advancement. But why sapiens sapiens from either Americanaz or Persia or ANYWHERE continue to act like children with weapons the ISSUES will continue to exist. These issues can destroy a planet full of INNOCENT energies sea land air animals plants and ALL inhabitants above AND possibley below ground . Due to misunderstandings between multi parts of SAME/SIMILAR species -ALL CREATORS CREATIONS- Which in NATURE is not fair, SO NATURE MAY INTERVENE. Whoever it may be directed to. Again im sorry you are feeling the pains and discomforts being currently emitted here on EA. But encourage you to continue your spiritual learnings that have given you the ability to see a bigger picture of global manipulation in various locations including your home not just elsewhere and its a sign that your soul energy is vibing upward brotheren. Thank you for sending out LOVE to the sapiens sapiens species thru this thread with global questions effecting ALL EA inhabitants. Stay strong and keep your vibrations up THERE IS MORE TO THIS game* so keep sending Love and consider its heard.

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******

NAMASTE

BE WELL

Welcome to ATS Hussein Ali Soueid

edit on 6/23/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
For as wonderful as the OP is... I would just like to mention one thing. Why segregate youself from others by placing a 'religious' label on yourself? I agree with everything you are saying... but what you fail (and many hardcore Islam/Catholic do) to understand is that you are still defending a religion. YOu are effectively segregating yourself from all logical human beings by labeling yourself 'Islam'.

You do preach the good word, however, you are stuck in the same predicament which your preachies adhere to. Like Ghandi once said... "An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind."

You preach your #, they preach theirs, everyone preaches to each other and all it is in a huge circle jerk of preachers and nothing ever happens.

This is a non-issue... now stop talking about it.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
You know for a first post the guy could have just said hello but he came out bashing Americans right from the start. I don't care where he's from, I call troll.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by sehren6

Welcome.

I, for one, would love to hear an Irani opinion on the many subjects we debate here.

Use this platform to learn and teach.

With respect,
Eliad.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join