It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My name is hussein, and I have a message for you

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonoftheSun

Originally posted by Beamish
reply to post by FlyersFan

Or, if you look at it another way, perhaps he is asking for tolerance?

Sure.

today i would like to give you a message,

please stop being ignorent

please stop living with the ego head (big head)

please stop being pre judge others.

But then...

you think the people in your country are better than the people in other countries, and when america commits many evil acts (so much war, so much killing) you give blind eye, because you already judge people in different countries to be bad, and their life has less value than yours, so its ok to kill...

Being pre judge others much...yeah?

Ever considered that Hussein's first language isn't English? How's your Farsi? Could you put your point across as well as you wanted in his native tongue?

The point is this; his country is more than likely next in the firing line. How would that make you feel? That he says it appears the West, through its government's actions, believes that his life has less value should make your skin crawl with shame. NO one's life has less value than anyone else. It's as simple as that.

what gives america the right to think less of people, to negatively judge then attack for oil? why do they say other people are full of violence, they ride camel all day with head rag and ak47, when this is brainwash...

Nail. On. Head. What's your opinion on the media and its ability to make you think what it wants?

No pre judge others much, no?

But tolerance only gets better...

i dont agree with american goverment killing osama bin laden

Yeah, the guy's a Saint !

I don't agree with them killing him either! What happened to a fair trial? Heck, we even tried the Nazis for trying to commit genocide!

Let's finish with another subtle no pre judge others...

please stop thinking that you are better than others, your religion is better than others (ego) , please stop hating others for how they look or where they come from, or what they believe (ignorent) , please dont pre judge others, and please stop all the hate!

Maybe I just don't understand the no pre judge others part.

Tolerance? Sure.

Are you serious? He's actively asking for tolerance! He's asking you not to hate him for being different!

From his point of view, one that can see the American and Allied military eyeing his country, the chances of a mass-bombing and an invasion must be a terrifying prospect.

Again; what would you do if the tables were turned?

What's wrong with being tolerant?

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

Before I go further? I'm asking that you explain Taqiyya (alternate spellings taqiya, taqiyah, tuqyah) in your own words.

For now - your post is seemingly one of peace, so, taking that at face value, I wish you peace in return. But do I believe you?

Well, we'll see after you answer this post.

Thanks
peace
edit on 23-6-2011 by silo13 because: peace

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Observer99

hussein -- I respect your openness and I am sad that you were persecuted when you came here.

i think that statement is a little bit exagerated..

does anyone else think its strange for someone make a thread like this.. and then not to reply to it?

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by sehren6

Go clean your own stable before you come here and criticize us. When you stop stoning teenage girls to death, hiding behind women and children as human shields, stop bombing innocents in hospitals and restaurants, and start to leave the 4th century and begin to act like human beings, then come back, and I'll have a laundry list of other items for you to change...like stop hanging homosexuals from lampposts in your cities.

Are you going to deny that you are guilty of the above?

+8 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Forevever
Sehren6, again, please do not judge all of us Flyers behavior

Yes ... unlike me there are some sheeple here who will believe anything that appears to be warm and fuzzy, and who can't (or won't) acknowledge a passive/aggressive HIT upon them (their PC indoctrination perhaps) ... whereas I will state the truth of it. Not everyone behaves like me - telling the truth even if it isn't PC to do so. Sad but true.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

does anyone else think its strange for someone make a thread like this.. and then not to reply to it?

No. You see it all the time with phony posts and hoaxes.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon
reply to post by Observer99

hussein -- I respect your openness and I am sad that you were persecuted when you came here.

i think that statement is a little bit exagerated..

I dunno, I don't really care. I look at it this way -- whether hussein is genuine or fake, I can't say. But my response still stands as valid and genuine.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by sehren6

Islam and Buddhism? isnt that a bit odd? Can you explain OP, why both? is it acceptable in Islam to have two religions?

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
My suspicions have only been confirmed by the flow of this thread and the lack of response from the OP. This is a troll to see what side of the line ATS members stand on. Nothing more.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by confreak

Yes, rules and regulations are being changed to accomodate muslims (halal food being served in prisons, pictures of pigs removed, hijab allowed to be worn by LEO's. Thankfully that one got rejected). Slowly, but surely the host nations are being transformed.

Which of course is the whole plan; order out of chaos. They are just unwitting pawns in a big game of chess.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedoctorswife
reply to post by sehren6

Islam and Buddhism? isnt that a bit odd? Can you explain OP, why both? is it acceptable in Islam to have two religions?

Something tells me im not going to get an answer to that question.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
21 flags and a whole bunch of

people that bought this drivel.

way to bunch em up, hussein!

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by fooks
a whole bunch of people that bought this drivel.

There are always a PC few who so desperately want the 'warm and fuzzy' to be true that they ignore all the warning signs that say otherwise. Anyways, I've noticed that the OP has signed on ATS a few times since this opening post, but hasn't had anything to say. We'll see if he comes back to address the statements and questions put to him (and if his syntax is any different.
)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I'm out of this thread.

No matter what you believe, hold dear or hate, do this one thing; go to Google images, take off the filter and then search for war dead.

See how the horror affects you, and then imagine yourselves in the place of the parents, brothers sisters, wives and husbands of the people blown apart all in the name of a idea.

Sheer madness.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
You step into a street you get hit by a red car. You step into a street and again get hit by red car. At some point your going to start avoiding and worrying about red cars. I don't hate you or your way of life I hate red cars. If you are a red car you can bet Ill be nervous around you and try and avoid you even if you have no intention to hit me.

Not your fault nor mine. It is human nature to try and survive and if Red cars are killing people then people are goin to dislike red cars even the ones that don't hit people.

I wish there was a way to know which of the many Red cars were the ones that want to hit me but I don't

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gman1803
reply to post by Beamish

Have you told the muslim terrorists this?? Take a moment to reflect on your words and take in how utterly insulting and ignorant this is. Your words indicate that you believe that he would automatically know terrorists living in Iran. Utter disgrace.
edit on 23-6-2011 by Gman1803 because: (no reason given)

I've never believed there are muslim terrorists, at least not the way you mean. There are groups, but they're often set up by the CIA to begin with, and then all the trauma's, which are on both sides actually, fuel the movement, ie more join due to loss of loved ones. But they were set up and intended that way, but TPTB.

The ones who are the true terrorists we elect and they don't serve us, but they serve the globalists, the shadow goverment and the paramilitary.

Follow the trail of money.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
double post.
edit on 23-6-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Taz2122
reply to post by confreak

Yes, rules and regulations are being changed to accomodate muslims (halal food being served in prisons, pictures of pigs removed, hijab allowed to be worn by LEO's. Thankfully that one got rejected). Slowly, but surely the host nations are being transformed.

Which of course is the whole plan; order out of chaos. They are just unwitting pawns in a big game of chess.

I think I have made my point, you live in a reality built by FOX news and other hate/war monger media. I still don't hate you, I rather feel sorry for you. I don't think I can add anything more, because you refused to mention who changed your culture. If Muslims came with guns, tanks, drones, jets, missiles, warships, 200,000 troops, thousands of mercenaries, and then changed the rules to accommodate them, then you would have a point, but until that happens, you are left with a nonsensical hatred of Muslims.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Hussein,

You're a great man and thank you for sharing your thoughts.

So manny people in the world have forgotten that fellow man is so similar ... we love food ... we love laughter ... we love peace ... we love our family ....

Great Post and Welcome don't let the idiots in this forum deter you ... as you said it's a great source of information.

Peace

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by micmerci
I could not agree with flyersfan more. Also, in reading the OP post, i noted native english speaking syntax in his writing as well as customary colloquialisms used in America. Doubting authenticity, I smell troll.

Anyone who has spent more than 10 minutes perusing the Internet has seen Americanisms and their usage. Can't bloody help it really when half the Internet is American crap.

On a lighter note, Welcome to ATS mate - your words ring true and your heart is in the right place. Just ignore the ignoramouses, they'll do anything to tear anyone down to make themselves feel all high and mighty.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join