It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My name is hussein, and I have a message for you

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by MareBellator

And what the hell makes you think Hussein does any of those things? Way to pre-judge

He obviously condones and supports them, so he is as guilty as the stone thrower.

As far as I know, he has every right to criticize the west for launching this crusade against Islam all in the name of resources and control.

And I have no right to criticize the disgusting practices of his culture?

The beauty of America is that America haters like you and him can criticize the US without penalty.

Go to Tehran and start criticizing the mullahs. See what happens.

Edit to add... That "begin to act like human beings" bit made me laugh too since the west isn't exactly setting a good example, wouldn't anyone agree

I suggest you go live in Tehran if it is so rainbows and unicorns.

link   
Sorry that a bunch of idiots ruined your trip to Universal Studios. Peace be with you and your family, brother. I have great respect for you and consider it an honor to respond to your post.

Be careful using that relay.

A Friend In America

link   
reply to post by guitarplayer

By asking that I'm assuming you've fallen for the whole "iranians are anti-semitic" tale.
FYI, jews live and worship freely in Iran.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Wrote this to pass time while being in Iraq. It's not the best but hey, it how i feel.

A wish for mankind:

We are all of one humanity,
all brothers and sisters of the same condition,
skirmishing over bits of earth and water,
many we one day, be fat and old teaching are grandchildren,
the evils of the old, may we one day come together as a whole,
and put are weapons and demons aside,
may we one day be the same.

Growing old together and sharing a meal,
talking about events past and present,
sharing a laugh, enjoying a smoke,
we are our brothers keeper,
may we someday be brothers at last,
not worrying about dust and ash,
for we are nothing but of what we come from,
dust and ash is what we shall become,
when there are no wars or famine,
that's the day we will be free,
united at last.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Who hates you Hassein, our country is not attacking your homeland.

Why don't you get your industries to mine the vast natural resources your homeland has untapped?

Why doesn't your country make gasoline from your natural oil preserves, (the 4th largest to date), instead of importing gasoline from across the Gulf from more progressive industrious nations? Why with those preserves does your country fail to see it's potential of self sustaining trade by building more petroleum refineries instead of nuclear power they obviously don't understand then maybe we wouldn't be so suspicious of their real intentions. Why would the 4th largest producer of crude oil have to ration gasoline to it's public? Common you know this.

There are vast reserves of precious metals throughout the country of Iran that need only a simple vehicle to mine and transport but the government is dead on those issues. The distraught of that natural resource area of the world should fall directly on the secular government bull-head style of non-conformistology. (Not a word I just made it up).

Iran is a progressive well educated society in the youth of it's populous and they are getting disengaged with the secular government and I as well as lots of world people would embrace the people of Iran to contribute more to the world wealth with their own particular talents and knowledge and of course their natural resources and human integrity to end the division that governments create (that don't really exist in the people).

Thanks for reading my rant if you indeed did. I respect the minds living in the country called Iran, and would like to become close friends with them.
edit on 23-6-2011 by Illustronic because: Had to add something I forgot.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by mishigas

He obviously condones and supports them, so he is as guilty as the stone thrower.

Back that up please sir.

Yes, but tell me, do you really care about what happens thousands of miles away to others, or do you just point these things out just for the sake of trying to make them all look bad? Because to be honest I seriously doubt you care about oppressed muslim women especially since it doesn't affect you in any way just like you don't care about the civilian casualties because it doesn't affect you.
You obviously have something against muslims (for whatever reasons that may be) and try to find anything negative about their society/culture/religion to judge all of them with. Take a look at your society/culture first, It ain't perfect bud and its killing the planet.

The beauty of America is that America haters like you and him can criticize the US without penalty.

I LIVE in the US, and it's perfectly okay to hate the governments foreign policy, hell, its okay to hate the government itself and free speech is great, but there is a limit to that in this country as well. Ever heard of peace activists getting their homes searched by the FBI? Not so free.

Yea they're all backwards, no country is perfect, and not all Iranians support them, I agree.

I suggest you go live in Tehran if it is so rainbows and unicorns.

Never said it was

Why are you paying so much attention to muslim countries and how they conduct their business? Look at your own backyard first, your freedoms are being stripped away.
edit on 23-6-2011 by MareBellator because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
We all need to quit labeling each other with our religions and the region in which we dwell upon. No matter who you are, color, religion, beliefs, we are all at the mercy and suffer the same from ALL of our government's blind leadership.

Instead of jumping on one another and coming to a conclusion on who a person is, we need to band together across the globe as the mortal humans we are. Our governments may be wrong, but it's our responsibility to create a brotherhood with our own selves.

Thats where it starts. The violence and ignorance is in every area and crevace of this world, if we are hoping and depending on our governments or rulers to make that peace and unity for us then we are already doomed.

We have to put all this aside, there is no other way around it, we have to wipe clean conclusions on a person just because they are from a place where the governments clash.

Until that day, we are no better than the politics that have destroyed a possible beautiful union of the world.

Yeah it sounds cheesy, but maybe thats what is needed to see each other through open eyes with our mind and our hearts.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by sehren6

I hope you are as appalled and as outspoken within your own country at their state sponsored racism, sexism, sponsorship of terrorist groups, and suppression of expression and freedom. If you are, then I can applaud your words. If you aren't, then you are an extreme example of hypocrisy.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

hey......I'm waiting for Iran to play soccer with Israel

stand in line LOL

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by sehren6

The cool wind blows and circles around
The ball sphere comes crashing down

Oh too thereof you drove your wedge in
but us came along and eradicated sin

Times of past of lies and chants and spells
In darkness hatred lingers in your own wells

Wanting peace oh ye proclaim quite glady
While ye drive in your knives we suffer sadly

We got the mixed numbers and keep the old king
But this time with new chants and spells to sing

Cast you all false pretenders of peace and freedom
The truth sets us free in Christ's our Lord's Kingdom

Sealed

Jesus Christ is NOT a prophet, he is the only Son of God, because he was made so and we say so, so now it is real and exists. Our minds, our love, our matrix, our God.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Dear OP - Islam and Bhuddism are completely incompatible - that marks you out as profoundly ignorant about both sytems.

The Koran is a completely violent and hatefull book as a statistical analysis ofit 'scontents conclusively demonstrates - as is the history of islam, as is the present conduct of Muslims worldwide.

Islam requres that before the end times (which your government is actively trying to hasten) all jews must be killed and every other person on earth that will not convert to islam must be beheaded.

I am not making this up - it is all in your accursed Koran and Hadith - you are either profoundly ignorant about your own supposed religion as are mostpeopleon this board or you are deliberately decieving people - which of course is also a recommended practise in your 'religion' for fooling the infidels!

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I see a trend here.

We want to make peace with an aspect of humanity that is portrayed to us by the government and media as "enemies".

Now if only we could de-brainwash the war-mongers.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by JohhnyBGood

Me thinks he might have it mixed up with Zoroastrians

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
[morE
Where did the quote come from saying that the phrophets followers were to kill people?
Show me proff of a Jewish present in capitol of Iran

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by mishigas

Back that up please sir.

I don't have to; it's all through his post. And as long as you do not condemn his culture, you also support those barbaric practices.

Yes, but tell me, do you really care about what happens thousands of miles away to others, or do you just point these things out just for the sake of trying to make them all look bad? Because to be honest I seriously doubt you care about oppressed muslim women especially since it doesn't affect you in any way just like you don't care about the civilian casualties because it doesn't affect you.

I honestly don't care for those who will not fight to throw off their own oppressors. But I do believe in "He who is without sin, cast the first stone". And I resent a person who condones those horrible practices coming here and criticizing the entire US because he "thinks he got a dirty look at Universal Cities".

The man is a hypocrite and a poser. And apologists like you thrive on currying favor from him.

You obviously have something against muslims (for whatever reasons that may be) and try to find anything negative about their society/culture/religion to judge them all of them with. Take a look at your society/culture first, It ain't perfect bud and its killing the planet.

Yeah, I resent the fact that the lunatics flew planes into our buildings on 9/11 in the name of 'Allah'.

I LIVE in the US, and it's perfectly okay to hate the governments foreign policy, hell, its okay to hate the government itself and free speech is great, but there is a limit to that in this country as well. Ever heard of peace activists getting their homes searched by the FBI? Not so free.

I'm calling BS on that. You don't know anyone whose home was searched for no good reason.

Yea they're all backwards, no country is perfect, and not all Iranians support them, I agree.

But as long as they hate the US, you're their bosom buddy, eh?

Why are you paying so much attention to muslim countries and how they conduct their business? Look at your own backyard first, your freedoms are being stripped away.

Why? because I love my country, and when some pretender like "My name is hussein" comes over here and badmouths us, I resent it, is why.

And what happened to your bosom buddy, btw? Hit and run, and left you holding the bag!

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Google it

What, you think Islam is the only religion in Iran? That'd be quite ignorant of you. Ever heard of Zoroastrianism for example? Second largest religion in that country last I read.
edit on 23-6-2011 by MareBellator because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Where's our sehren6......

did he do a runner?

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Massive K score on your profile,You now have enough Karma to be a fly killing Buddhist ,a cussing and cheating Christian ,or a bomb wearing Muslim for the next year or two.Stereotypes really do suck.
Welcome to ATS, Earth citizen
edit on 23-6-2011 by 12voltz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
Where's our sehren6......

did he do a runner?

Not sure but I'm assuming he's a real person that's actually named Hussein and actually lives in Iran, in which case judging by the OP it may be quite difficult for him to make replies since english isn't his first language and Tor can be a real pain in the arse. Either all that or he just left having no intention in making replies or he's a fake as some have suggested, which I doubt.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join