It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man flies US Airways in women's underwear (Photo)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by SatoriTheory

Originally posted by thoughtsfull
I just hope the guy was not wearing a thong *shudder*

However I personally do not care (nor do I think society should) if anyone dresses in lacy undies or wears their trousers below their knees as long as the person does not behave like a complete twazuk.

Yeah yeah, I bet you saved the picture into that 'special' folder you have in your 'My Documents'!

Just messing!

st.

no need... grew up in Brighton, England with it's *cough* diverse culture and met enough interesting people in my time to not be surprised by anything people wear..or not *shudders*

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
If a woman had wanted to get on in the same undies they would not have let her.personaly I think most people are becoming feaks. everyone excepts everything, there are no lines at all.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Racism at it's finest I would sue the # out of the airline if I was black

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowen20

Now, all things considered, which one would you prefer to sit next to?

Neither one. Did I get the correct answer? Perhaps they could sit together? They are both into exposing themselves it would seem. Just keep the children away from both of them.

Although, just a few weeks ago on a flight to Seattle I sat next to a guy in an Armani Suit (on a Red Eye no less
) who was so afraid of people, he curled up in a little ball against the window in the fetal position for the entire flight. Eyes wide open in terror for the entire flight. Never even loosened his tie. He almost trampled me as I stepped aside to let him exit quickly. Every time he touched another person he jerked sideways as he wormed his way to freedom. Dressed perfectly for a black tie affair though. Must be terrible to be that afraid of people. I felt sorry for him to be honest. He did keep his pants on though, so no harm done.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by mb2591

What does Race have to do with exposing yourself in public? Race Baiting is not cool anymore. You must have missed the memo?

Do you truly want the right to expose yourself on airlines? Is that your agenda?
Just kidding, sort of. I like messing with Race Baiters. Race Baiters are so out of touch with reality they have become comical. Not my fault.

You don't think the fact people were complaining they could see his genitals played any part in them not letting him fly? You seem to have missed that entirely?

Perhaps they could have special flights for exhibitionists and voyeurs?

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   

edit on 23-6-2011 by MaryStillToe because: double-post

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
The guy on the left is wearing boxers with jeans with hardly no skin exposed.

The guy on the right has tons of skin exposed and what isn't exposed is offensively bulging out.

If you are not offended by the man on the right, you cannot be offended by the man on the left. It's just not possible.

While it was an entirely different flight and crew staff, the younger black man can definitely argue that some form of discrimination took place in the two very similar circumstances.

I really hope the young black man who was arrested payed this man to do this in order to make a point for his upcoming lawsuit. If he did, he deserves some form of apology or compensation from the airline. He was not only kicked of the plane, but also arrested.

The timing of these two events are too close together to be a coincidence.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
There is a one word answer to your query, OP, and that is L-I-A-B-I-L-I-T-Y. Many states and jurisdictions have discrimination laws which include what is called mandatory public accommodation relative to "gender identity or gender expression". Although these laws currently fall under state jurisdiction and can differ from state to state (or be non-existent in some states), the following is a direct definition from the NYS Human Rights Law - the entire booklet can be found here:

On page 4, it states:

B. Public Accommodations (Administrative Code: Section 8-107(4))

“Public accommodations” refer to providers of goods and/or services to the public. Restaurants, hospitals, stores, theaters, and service providers (including government) are some examples of public accommodations.

It is an unlawful discriminatory practice for a place or provider of a public accommodation directly or indirectly to refuse, withhold from, or deny a person any of the accommodations, advantages, facilities, services or privileges of an accommodation based upon the person’s actual or perceived gender (including the individual’s actual or perceived sex, gender identity, self-image, appearance, behavior or expression, whether or not that gender identity, self-image, appearance, behavior or expression is different from that traditionally associated with the legal sex assigned to an individual at birth).

In NYS, if any corporate entity is found guilty of discrimination in public accommodation, it could mean a substantial judgement for the plaintiff. Again, not all states have these laws but they are being addressed more and more frequently in the courts.

With that said, I personally wouldn't be concerned about sitting next to either of these two gents as long as their out-of-the-ordinary appearance didn't equate to out-of-the-ordinary behavior. Just my own two cents...

Timidgal

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by snowen20

I always thought it was awfully stupid that these guys would sag their pants while robbing a convenient store or while committing some other kind of criminal activity. I guess it doesn't enter their heads that if they needed to make a run for it, the sagging pants are going to cause them to trip or run much slower.

I guess if they think wearing their pants like a circus clown is cool, they don't have much going on upstairs.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Is this thread a joke?

Sorry, let me rephrase that, are you repliers serious?

All we can talk about here is "kids these days" and the style of clothing they wear?

Pretty sure I can find some equally retarded styles from the time periods you folks grew up in... (if it's not this one and you're sitting at home touting some timeless yuppie clothing, or an equally ridiculous 'secular style' as the baggy pants).

What if they banned penny loafers from airports? Or tassels? Bandannas? Bell bottoms? Hemp bracelets? Ripped jeans? Colored leather jackets? Bleached jean vests? Rose glasses? Aviators?

...This could be racism, but it looks to me more like ageism now that I see the opinions of people here. Really seems like a bunch of hypocritical prudes with nothing better to do than unlawfully refuse services based on invisible "visible private parts" to attack a style that they don't particularly like looking at and/or understand at all. Arbitrarily refusing services based on grounds that relate you to a minority is still kind of a "flashing red light" in the background, though.

And yes, I subscribe to the benefits on belts; I just think that the quality of discussion in this thread is extremely poor.

I'll remind everyone that this young man paid for his seat... something nobody else on the plane did for his seat... so why their opinions of him get to dictate anything to do with his flight is simply retarded. I wouldn't mind sitting next to either of these two on a plane, because I don't find it necessary to stare at and judge people like it's my damn job.
edit on 24-6-2011 by TheOrangeBrood because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-6-2011 by TheOrangeBrood because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by mb2591

Of course you would.

People like you are the reason why we have laws that prevent you from getting on a plane with your pants around your knees. Didn't you know that someone was sued because a person was in a buisness, saw a man sagging and they sued the buisness for allowing something so indecent to happen.

The man who sagged then turned around and sued the buisness for discriminating.

The buisness went bankrupt, neither person got paid and they went bankrupt from having to pay their lawyers out of pocket.

Yea I know, I made that up, but I'm sure such stupidity has happened all because people like you get dollar signs in your eyes and you run out and get a lawyer to sue anyone who has touched your sensibilites the wrong way.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOrangeBrood

If I choose to use a service then I am obligated to follow their rules. If I do not like their rules then I am free to choose another service.

If the rules say pull up your pants then you must pull up your pants. If you think its stupid then open up your own airline and allow people to wear pants around their knees. Hopefully you won't fly US Air after this and I won't have to sit next to you and your "i'm better then you because I dont act better then you" attitude.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
This was recently posted on FB and because it fit I felt like posting it:

To all you guys who "sag" your pants and show your butt and underwear....did you know it originated in prison? It was a signal to the other MEN that you are "available". So if you wanna keep going around looking like your "available" for another dude to "tap that"... then keep thinking your cool while I think you look like a Fool!!!
BTW we call it PBS (Prison B***h Syndrome)

edit on 5-9-2011 by Agarta because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

I didn't know Wilton Manors had a terminal (Geographically-esoteric comments aside...)

It's because people are too small minded to focus on the big picture. It's as though collective human consciousness only has enough memory space for one poorly treated minority at a time. The "transvestites" can only occupy their thinking brain long enough to also include the Blacks, let alone the gays, the hispanics and the Mormons...PC is like an OCD thing or something

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
...dont have a problem with either guy but i do wonder if the white guy was dressed like that in protest of tsa nazi tactics... heard many funny ideas about harmless retaliation gags...

...about the posts that claim the saggy britches fad started in prison cuz of gangs - thats absolute bs... there is nothing new here... just a re-do of a very old thang...

...my grandfathers were born at the turn of the last century and they both wore extremely baggy britches, worn VERY LOW.... when they bent over or raised their arms, you'd see their drawers... it wasnt a fashion trend... it was because they both had a BIG BELLY and i'm not talkin beer gut... they also jingled when they walked due to the loose change in their pockets... no one made a big deal about their "low riders" cuz it was very common...

...exposed butt crack is an eons old tradition among plumbers...

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Simple: You old men and women are too scared to tell young women how to dress and act so your taking out all your oppressiveness on younger men. Young men have been kicked off of buses for slightly sagging pants while young women can parade half naked.

This will end with all old people sent to forced retirement camps. Look how traditionalist's shifted all the responsibility and negative repercussions onto young men for sex(to the point even if a young man is drugged and raped he is still liable for it). And look at how the feminist's/leftist's are doing everything in their power to make sure young men "know what it is like" before the last of the miserable feminist sob's die out.

This is part of the plan to justify the annihilation of the old order. The only ones being deceived is you old foggeys, as our reaction to your atrocities will be a genuine but predictable response(meaning the over 40 crowd are being set up for a very big fall. Kind of like when a fake friend convinces you into doing something stupid so they could see you fall).

I can easily see a future in which both the Church and University will be bulldozed. Look at how chauvinistic/bigoted the older guy's and gal's on this website are towards young men. If you looked at the attitudes towards gender roles and what not you see a very clear and very bigoted pattern. Liberation for women while enslavement for men.Your being set up, just like the Jewish Germans of the Weimar Republic were set up.
But unlike the Jewish German's, TPTB orchestrated events so yous will be guilty of everything your going to be accused of in the coming years.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
if beyonce or madonna were to board plane like that, most no one would have a problem.

theres no dress code and an airline dress code can't be sexist (can it?)

so the guy did a good job making his statement to the TSA if that was the motive for showin skin & letting it all hang out.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

edit on 6-9-2011 by Count Chocula because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join