It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Americans are growing more dissatisfied with President Barack Obama’s handling of the economy and say it will be hard to vote to re-elect him without seeing significant progress over the next year and a half.
By a margin of 61 percent to 37 percent, a Bloomberg National Poll conducted June 17-20 shows Americans say they believe that Obama will have had his chance to make the economy “substantially better” by the end of 2012.
Only 30 percent of respondents said they are certain to vote for the president and 36 percent said they definitely won’t. Among likely independent voters, only 23 percent said they will back his re-election, while 36 percent said they definitely will look for another candidate.
Ok, I can't disagree with anything you just said, EXCEPT the repuklican't field. Governors Christi and Perry. If they run, the pukes have a shot of trading the puppetsidency and installing a new mouth piece for TPTB.
Originally posted by FlyersFan
He'll get re-elected. Why?
- Because he won't lose the black vote.
- Because the republicans have NOBODY. (unless Christi or Jindal get in the race)
- Because he'll get the votes of the young who bother to show up to vote this time.
- Because the independents aren't speaking out (and they are race changers)
- Because of voter apathy ... he's already in and there isn't anyone else standing out. He killed the hopes and dreams of many people who bought into his bull ... and I'd bet a box of donuts that those people are still licking their wounds and have had the air knocked out of them .. they won't bother voting because they have been deflated and feel their votes don't matter anymore .. because it's all the same. Hope/Change doesn't exist.
Yes, many of his former supporters now FINALLY see through him. They finally see that he's just like any other stink'n politician. His severe lack of experience in foreign matters, and complete lack of experience in executive and military matters has become painfully apparent to everyone. His lies and broken promises are bold and 'in your face'. BUT I still think he'll be reelected because the Republicans have nobody running and because Hillary (for some reason) won't push the dude out of the way and take charge of the democrats.
Originally posted by neo96
2012 i am sure he will pull another "miralce" out of his hat like he did with obl.
or finally give seniors and the disabled their cost of living raise to buy their votes.
36/30 are abmismal numbers for one of the worst presidents we have ever had,.
i definately wont vote for obama we need real solutions to fix the problems of this country and not just lip service and pandering.