It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

having a pretty difficult issue with my neighbors..need advice

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Thwax

edit on 23-6-2011 by wagtail because: accidental post

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
If you go about getting on good terms with the police and doing the talk that way, also ask the police to explain what the penalties are in your state for filing false reports. If everything you're doing is in the clear, then I'm sure the officers aren't exactly enjoying getting yanked around. That may also make things a little more clear.

Anyhow if they wanted to see deer, your neighbors should have moved to a suburban area around the Great Lakes or on the East Coast. Not legal to shoot them in most city limits, so there are more than plenty. In some areas, they're almost tame.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Interesting.... Not ONE responce from anyone saying we should just ban guns.

Hehehehe.... I understand this is a one sided thread...But ZERO comments on gun banning?

And how cool is THAT to live in Montana and shoot GOOD fireworks o the Fouth?

Not the the "Safe And Sane"fireworks like we have here in California...which actually should be probably be illegal too..but..too many non profits AND the firworks company make too much dough..Screw the fires.(DOHHH)

You guys get to launch Aereol Bombs and Rockets?

Hmmmmmmmm. Probably scares the animals,but they already know to stay away from sounds that go BOOM!

I would definatly invite your neighbors kid over to light fireworks with you..What kid WON'T light fireworks?
Then? Turn on a floodlight at the range..and go "here Timmy...Fire THIS"

His dad will probably just sit at home with a hose watering down the house anyway...

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
well the comunity bbq was a hit and were getting a pettion singed by all the other neighbors so progress is being made and i pick up my new ak-47 on the first of jully so i just wanted to thank every one for the advice and the moral support it realy helped and when i pick up my new toy the owners of the gun shop and a few of there police frends are gonan come over and shoot with me so this is turning out far better then i had assumed it would

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join