It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama’s Sturmabteilung Is Now Rolling Out In Thousands Of Locations Near You!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by AzureSky
Im happy i live in Canada at this juncture. As we do not have such a thing here, we do have airport security. Last time i went through they used wands and such and didn't lay a hand on me.

Needless to say, if some sort of TSA style group were to pop up here and start frisking people getting on buses, trains, subways. Well. I as a canadian citizen would have something to say about it. And well, since they do not have any real power or right to touch me. If one did. I would be in my right to defend myself.

And i would gain real satisfaction from defending myself

Right on brother. I wouldn't hesitate to 'warn' the 'agent' of impending doom to his testicles if he does 'anything' I don't like. So I spend some time in jail... big deal. His balls won't be reproducing for life. That is something I would certainly be very proud of.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmamaknows
reply to post by Observer99

We could let something other worldly knock the snot out of the NWO.

It could be our champion. A redeemer for the little people, a reminder for the powerful.

Not going to happen unless unless something otherworldly decides to interfere. You have to decide your fate for yourself. It's quite natural to you, fight or flight. It's not a hard decision to make for yourself and nothing is going to make that decision for you. You stand alone, decide.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ShakaDoodle

Air ports are safer by far and the users are usually wealthy people who don't usually do much. Bus and train stops are different. If the TSA tried something on a gangster or something, you're going to begin seeing a lot of TSA deaths.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by ShakaDoodle

Air ports are safer by far and the users are usually wealthy people who don't usually do much. Bus and train stops are different. If the TSA tried something on a gangster or something, you're going to begin seeing a lot of TSA deaths.

True, and let's not forget some of those people at Bus stops etc are "legally armed"..
So what are the TSA looking for?
Could only be explosives which seems like a waste of much needed money to me..

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Well yea it is a waste of money, but I think when the stabbings, shootings, and assault rates decuple, they'll get the point that they are not wanted.

See that's one good thing about the barbarism and gangsters of the inner city. They certainly make sure liberty exists, because fascism can't proceed past them. necessary evil I guess.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

Sounds like perfect excuse to pass a gun ban to me.
Never let a good crisis go to waste.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by snowen20

Yea maybe you've never been to the inner city but a gun ban don't much do anything on gun runners already possessing illegal fire arms. In fact, it would only rally people to them for the sake of having guns.

When you reply to an angry people with punishment, all you get is a bloodbath, and usually for the government, not the people. America is unique in that the army would sooner shoot the president than the people.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
BWAHaaAahahahah I cant wait untill one of those "thugs" tries and touch me with out a valid reason

unfortunately I care about my rights

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Its a ploy, Just like Anonymous and Lulsec or whatever. Allow them to molest the public, let the public react, then they react with riot squad...Welcome to your Police State, commencing on your state, soon.

Purposeful antagonisation.
edit on 23-6-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
WTF is a sturmabteilung? Don't say tsa agent please

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

I say... Come at me bro.. In other words let it happen.. The sooner it does the sooner everyone wakes up and revolution commences

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
The title of this thread made me giggle.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by mb2591
WTF is a sturmabteilung? Don't say tsa agent please

the sturmabteilung were nazi brownshirt stormtroopers .... similar to the SS

en.wikipedia.org...

The Sturmabteilung (SA) (German pronunciation: [ˈʃtʊʁmʔapˌtaɪlʊŋ] ( listen); English: Storm Detachment; or English: Stormtroopers) functioned as a paramilitary organization of the German Nazi Party. It played a key role in Adolf Hitler's rise to power in the 1920s and 1930s. SA men were often called "brownshirts" for the colour of their uniforms (similar to Benito Mussolini's blackshirts).

The SA was the first Nazi paramilitary group to develop pseudo-military titles for bestowal upon its members. The SA ranks were adopted by several other Nazi Party groups, chief amongst them the SS, itself originally a branch of the SA. Brown-coloured shirts were chosen as the SA uniform because a large batch of them were cheaply available after World War I, having originally been ordered during the war for colonial troops posted to Germany's former African colonies.[1]

The SA became largely irrelevant after Adolf Hitler ordered the "Blood Purge" of 1934. This event became known as the Night of the Long Knives. After it occurred, the SA was effectively superseded by the SS, though never formally dissolved.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Reading this post disturbs me greatly. And yet, the news is filled with more and more tales of TPTB infringing on our lives and our freedoms. What I can't seem to find is a group out there with the power to not only educate the people about what we are losing, but actually trying to take action against the usurpers of our freedoms.

Who knows of an organization that is founded on ethics, morals and most importantly the Founders' ideas of personal freedom and liberty? I write to my congressman and senator to little or no effect...I want to find a group or leader to get behind that can push back at this....too many of us read these sad posts, sigh and then go watch TV...the time has come that we need to stand together or lose it all...

Where is our leader?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join