It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama’s Sturmabteilung Is Now Rolling Out In Thousands Of Locations Near You!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   

The equivalent of Hitler’s SA is the Transportation Security Administration (TSA), a group of poorly trained molesters and drug runners who are supposedly keeping us safe from the al Qaeda terrorists trying to blow up airplanes with firecrackers in their underwear.

Drawing this connection is far from hyperbole as the TSA has begun to move outside of their sole prior dominion: American airports.

Now these goons, who are not sworn law enforcement officers, are going to be rolling out into other public places unannounced like bus stations, train stations, etc.

The gradual progression towards a society in which you could be pat-down by a TSA agent at any public place should be concerning to anyone who cares about their privacy and freedom.

For those people not bothered by the blatant and sadistic theft of their freedoms, liberties and rights by the TSA at airports, this latest news will probably be of no interest at all. Naturally, there were some that inexplicably enjoyed the sick, and demented aspects of NAZI Germany and I guess it shouldn't be surprising that some would welcome the same degradations of culture and society here in the US. But, as many have posted of their unfortunate encounters with these villains against Constitutional rights here at ATS, there are probably many that will read this article and experience the same blood boiling outrage that I feel everytime I become aware of the TSA's continuing assault to the reasonable expectation of respect, dignity and personal freedom of every decent, innocent American citizen.

When there is no constraint of law that the TSA won't unreasonably violate to supposedly guarantee safety - then there is no such thing as safety! Wake-up!

For your consideration - theintelhub.com...
edit on 6/23/2011 by ShakaDoodle because: spelling correction

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Yeah. Not a big fan of fascism either.

I really don't like where this is going, but I would like to think that there are some Americans who are willing to stand up for their rights.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ShakaDoodle

Maybe the TSA has a partnership with Big Pharma..

I saw their portable scanners capable of ensuring maximum doses of cancer causing radiation in any location.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Wait.. You forgot one.

Stop Light Cameras... Those bastards arn't even law enforcement. They admit they have no rights over you, and tell you that they arnt law enforcement.. But just you try and not pay a ticket!!

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
"Sturmabteilung." Man german just sounds so awesomely brutal. I love it.
edit on 23-6-2011 by Jepic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   

What are they going to use to justify this nightmare?

THAT is my big concern.

And if any high school drop out wants to go full-body pat down with me, I'd better get dinner and drinks FIRST!

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
Yeah. Not a big fan of fascism either.

I really don't like where this is going, but I would like to think that there are some Americans who are willing to stand up for their rights.

Yes there are, and they will be classed as 'Domestic Terrorists' by the Government to justify even more crackdowns on the rest of the public.
But if these 'concerned citizens' do finally stand up for their rights they will have to do so enmasse, otherwise individuals are easy pickings.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Al Pacino said it best..

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   

He already said it was what he was going to do but nobody was listening and anyone that spoke out was labelled racist or a mad christian fundie...

I often wonder, if a country tries to avoid becoming its own worst nightmare does this actually push you into becoming your worst nightmare?

It certainly seems that it might be the case.

edit on 23-6-2011 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Oh yay, I can't wait to get a patdown to go grocery shopping, or pass through a highway toll booth, or at a mandatory traffic stop. Jeez. Merry Christmas everyone. Here's your gift of government forced molestation. Just what I wanted.

Off topic but this is to one of the sigs I saw, I don't believe in a one world government, power corrupts. I do however believe in a one world moral code and peace agreement. Work together peacefully or continue to kill one another for ,weirdly, fundamentally the same beliefs (ie peace and prosperity). Also, with a one world govt, if one thing somehow goes wrong it would ripple through the entire world ( have u seen the shape of the world economy lately?). If separation and isolation of each small group, self sustaining, small towns was established then if one group failed then a successful group could temporarily maintain the group while the disaster was averted or fixed. Separation for safety and success, and peaceful assistance for temporary hardships. Sry just had to say something.
edit on 23-6-2011 by DarkSarcasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

Yeah, they said the tree of LIBERTY needs watering from time to time..

IMO it's already been left to die through apathy.

Maybe it's simply too late..

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

No need for violence by the American people. Simply elect Ron Paul as president.

People took a chance on Obama and it didn't work out. Ron Paul will be a better president than any of the rest of the crowd. This should help some. It would be a step in the right direction.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by yourmamaknows

No need for violence by the American people. Simply elect Ron Paul as president.
People took a chance on Obama and it didn't work out. Ron Paul will be a better president than any of the rest of the crowd. This should help some. It would be a step in the right direction.

I agree with electing Ron Paul but he is only One Man..
Congress rules America and they have been corrupted..

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Kennedy stood up to the Generals and the CIA. They wanted a preemptive strike against the Soviet Union. Ron Paul's age is a plus. He would not be afraid.

Congress is full of louts and trash, like an infestation. This is a more difficult problem.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
I ask people;
With all the veterans out of work, and almost zero talk of sky-marshals...
Are not veterans equipped with the capacity to train to be a sky-marshal...
Are there enough veterans to fill these positions...
Are there any positions open?

Too many people look at me blankly. Then come up with some BS excuse.
I wish I could put this up on bill-boards along roads leading to the airports...
edit on (6/23/1111 by loveguy because:

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by yourmamaknows

Ron Paul's age is a plus. He would not be afraid.

Yes, but he has a family..
I wouldn't put anything past TPTB.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by yourmamaknows
Kennedy stood up to the Generals and the CIA. They wanted a preemptive strike against the Soviet Union.

Great example, considering the CIA blew Kennedy's brains out. Assuming he is even genuine, you actually think Ron Paul will fare better? Especially in the 2011/2012 Police State he will be elected into?

Originally posted by yourmamaknowsRon Paul's age is a plus. He would not be afraid.

Yeah his age is a plus... for the NWO. They can make his death look like a stroke or heart-attack and together with the whitewashing by the totally-corrupt MSM, no one will raise enough of a stink to do anything about it.

If the public can stay asleep while we have video of building 7 coming down without planes hitting it, and obvious video of thermite spraying like a steel foundry out of the corners of the twin towers, they sure aren't going to wake up to Ron Paul being taken out. Just switch on something funny on TV, don't make me think about these "fringe conspiracy theories."

I know you'd like to believe in your nice dream of a savior like Ron Paul, but the truth is there is NO WAY IN THE WORLD HE CAN CHANGE ANYTHING. He will either be buried in the elections by the MSM, he will be bought just like Obama, or he will be eliminated. There is no other possible scenario. None. The only way things will ever change for the better is a massive revolt where many, many of us will be killed. It's too late folks. It's been too late for decades, the cancer to our freedom was terminal since before Kennedy was assassinated. Now it's in its final stages. You gotta come to terms with that folks. There is no easy way out, none.
edit on 23-6-2011 by Observer99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Observer99

We could let something other worldly knock the snot out of the NWO.

It could be our champion. A redeemer for the little people, a reminder for the powerful.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Im happy i live in Canada at this juncture. As we do not have such a thing here, we do have airport security. Last time i went through they used wands and such and didn't lay a hand on me.

Needless to say, if some sort of TSA style group were to pop up here and start frisking people getting on buses, trains, subways. Well. I as a canadian citizen would have something to say about it. And well, since they do not have any real power or right to touch me. If one did. I would be in my right to defend myself.

And i would gain real satisfaction from defending myself

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Just a thought on a little payback, would you get into a lot of trouble for pulling a "When Harry met Sally dinner scene" when they are doing a pat down on you?
I'm sure you would, but can you image the face of the one patting you down?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join