It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What If We Are Not Meant To Die?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Was sitting watching this very funny show on satellite called "Football Fran" sipping a copule of Jame Squire Stowaways" and thinking of the "Dead"....and then it occurred to me what if we are all meant to keep alive?

That the rulers of millenium ago ...perhaps the Egyptians , introduced cessation of life as a virus?
The process was generated beneath and within the Great Pyramids?

But somehow the virus grew rampant and the keepers of the Death Key , perished?

Is the answer to restoring eternal life contained within a pyramid?

Does that mean that all the dead shouldn't be dead?

Oh Lord , the terror.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

So your saying before them no one died? just curious. You may be onto something.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Well you never know =]

Although ide like to think doctors today would have been able to come up with the "cure" again, for the most part I do think death is very normal and I would not want to live forever.

But its definitely something to think about, who knows!

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   

lol, intresting thought i suppose. However if we weren't supposed to die i doubt we would age past our physical and mental peak

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Conservation of energy my friend. Energy can neither be created nor destroyed. Humans, after all, are just energy. So maybe we just change in form...

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Yeah.....I must be dumb. I don't understand what you typed there. Can you dumb it down for me?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I really love this idea! I've never thought of it like this before!

reply to post by behindXtheXveil

Well, maybe a side effect of this "virus" was ageing and the decline of our mental state...?

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
I don't know about your theory but i don't think we are suppose to die. I don't think we do die.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by drsamuelfrancis
I really love this idea! I've never thought of it like this before!

reply to post by behindXtheXveil

Well, maybe a side effect of this "virus" was ageing and the decline of our mental state...?

perhaps, it is an interesting thought. However if this "virus" happened to come up in Egypt during the times of the Pharaohs, then before that people wouldn't have died and it would be documented

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by blackrain17
Conservation of energy my friend. Energy can neither be created nor destroyed. Humans, after all, are just energy. So maybe we just change in form...

Why change form?

Why couldnt eternity exist in our current form? Whats the need of the change. Our bodies should be able to handle it, if it's made right, I would think.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by theRhenn

some would argue its because someone, AHEM, ate some fruit off a tree.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   

ah yes of course. the poppy seeds didn’t go all around any more in egypt. some just had to go.

and if there was a doctor, that would find an anti-virus…..well………he just had to go very quickly too.

the doctors were no problem though, really, they understood the art of virus coming from the pyramids just too good.

but jessus, where do all these new people pop up all the time ? is there no end to creating viruses ? can’t we have a break, please ?

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by reesie45

some would argue its because someone, AHEM, ate some fruit off a tree.

Yet... We still have no idea what that fruit was or if it was also a metaphore.

Yet, if that were the case, it wouldnt matter what form we were in, death is inevitable untill an afterlife.. new bodies.. new form and all.

(shrugs) I have yet to see that tree to know which fruit to spit back out.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
If we were not ment to die then the rich of the rich or the poeple in the know would still be living

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
I think this is related to your thread, posted on main page.

Molecule That "Turns On Immortality Gene"!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It was just a matter of time before someone figured out how to make us live longer, but how much longer, only time will tell.

Peace

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
This is nonsense. Think about it. At the time of the Pharoes there were communities (tribes) of humans all over the globe. Some of those tribes are so isolated they still haven't had contact with others to this day (note other thread about papua new guinea). So any virus, would not have spread to them so they should be immortal.

As far as I know there are no known immortal tribes ever discovered.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Well don't forget about our Animal friends (we are animals after all) they die, as do plants. I love to think we are these magical powerful beings as much as the next person, but in the end I still believe we are nothing more than advance mammals with over active imaginations. Still S+F for some original thinking

edit on 23-6-2011 by Nobama because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by thegoods724
If we were not ment to die then the rich of the rich or the poeple in the know would still be living

Think about that one for a sec.

Ever played an online game? Where people who were there first had the most money?

...then eventually the newer players would end up with millions, but the ones that had been there had 10s of millions and so forth. Then, then newer newer players would have to fight to get ahead because the middle class and the upper class rich had all the money and raised prices of everything just from having so much so that only they could afford anything... So that wouldnt work.

...oh wait!!! That's not an online game!!! That's reality!!!

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Not only would it be documented, there would be evidence in our evolutionary history and in our DNA. Look, evolution is genetic change overtime governed by environmental factors, we have evidence of the process in fossils, DNA, mitochondrial DNA and the outcomes of this process today. So if you think about it you'll realize that if humans truly did have a common ancestor with, I believe it is the orangutan at closest, and everything else on down the line, then death would have been a trait that has been passed down since the very beginning. Ok, here's the crazy part, in genesis it says that God gave Adam and eve (meaning of-Adam) eternal life. If you believe that aliens (extra-terrestrial) may exist you should therefore acknowledge the very real possibility of a god creator. Back to topic, "god/aliens" very well could have genetically manipulated a close species into homosapiens and given this species eternal life (evidence in bible, "the punishment for sin is death"). This tells me that when the first humans were created they were governed and in exchange for obedience they were rewarded with eternal life. When humans began to disobey the privilege was revoked.(personally I believe this is quite plausible and as humans began to realize if they obeyed they were slaves and who would want to live forever as a slave. It would have been easy to convince early humans to obey early on as emotions ( hormone homeostasis and alteration.) run deep within our species and death of a loved one sends your hormones a raging.)

So to sum it up it is quite probable (if god is an alien) that humans were gifted eternal life then the privilege was revoked due to disobedience. With time I believe we may be able to restore the gift to ourselves but I agree that it would not be a very reasonable tradeoff due to ignorance, overpopulation, and the unsustainability of a species living forever. Would we outlaw having children? Would we starve without food?

Oh, there's evidence for everything I wrote but its three am here and I'm tired. If you want you can search for some sources (it would be greatly appreciated) as I am going to go pass out. Whatever links are not found I will attempt to locate them when I wake up, if I remember. Hope you enjoy the read. I'm probably going to be branded as being insane.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Well, we do have that huge burning ball of radiation we rotate around. That thing causes plenty of genetic alterations in our DNA so our bodies are degraded to the point of non repair. Then the transport vehicle of the energy colony that is our soal is transported to another form (physical but who knows where, maybe another galaxy, universe, multiverse.) Well anyway, you can't keep driving that busted up "piece of s*** car" (Adam sandler). You've got to pimp your ride every now and again. with complete memory swipe of course.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join