It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Engineered Viruses and Diseases for Profiteering

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Lab Virus

A thread by Skyfloating discussing the conspiracy of "anti-virus companies creating viruses".
The antivirus software conspiracy

It is a fact that anti-Viruses create viruses, but their is an injected belief that they do not spread these viruses, rather use them to test their software. That is where you need to test your belief.

SysSecuritySite.com or W32.Myzor.FK@yf is a new rouge anti-spyware program . When it is installed it hijacks your homepage and creates fake popup messages warning you of a W32.Myzor.FK@yf virus. This infection is designed to fool users into paying for a commercial version of the program. Here are the removal instructions for SysSecuritySite/W32.Myzor.fk.

Source

I argued early in the outbreak of the Coli that this could most likely be the invention of big drug companies. When you engineer something like this, you most likely have a drug to fix it, I'm sure the perpetrators are waiting for the right time, to come forward and claim they have a drug which fixes this problem then patent the drug which would easily give them billions of dollars of profits. RT reported that it could be so.

The same exists in the cyber world, reports are coming out that Viruses are created by corporations which are involved with anti-Virus software. Create the seemingly annoying or even dangerous Virus, infect thousands of computers, have the cure ready, and then make millions money.

This is dangerous times we live in, the profiteering will cause more irrational minds to go for the big money, and one day one of these dangers will go out of control and cause massive death and chaos, I think that is when the world governments will have to take a step back and implement a thorough investigations on these corporations.

Interesting?
edit on 23-6-2011 by confreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Posted previously:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

There have been concerns expressed about this very occurrence, antibiotic resistance developing "in the wild" in the specific bacillus involved in the outbreak. From a paper published in April, 2010:
Multiple antibiotic resistance gene recruitment onto the enterohemorrhagic Escherichia coli virulence plasmid

This is the first report of an EHEC virulence plasmid containing a complex antibiotic resistance locus, and raises the concern that antibiotic use will coselect for virulence determinants, leading to increased disease potential in both commensal and pathogenic E. coli populations.

www.fasebj.org...

Mike Adams:

This does not happen in the wild where you have a strain that is resistant,” he says. “This looks like, genetically, that it had to be engineered.

Plasmids, which transfer genetic information in bacteria, are shown to carry antibiotic resistant characteristics. A resistant strain can transfer its resistance to other strains. Mike Adams should do some research before shooting his mouth off.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Thanks for the info, and for informing me of another thread.

Let's dedicate this thread to the problems which might arise from engineered viruses, if irrational minds seeking profits actually do go that road.

I'll edit the title and the content to reflect that.

join