It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN's Fareed Zakaria says Dump the Constitution!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

Ha! You just want Magna Carta shredded, so you and your cronies in the bridge building industry can profit!

Cause:

No town or person shall be forced to build bridges over rivers except those with an ancient obligation to do so.

Sometimes I think she did die in vain...

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by fooks

Originally posted by annonymous1234

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
reply to post by annonymous1234

This is blatant and direct hate speech. By you invoking his full name is shades of racism. Remember when the Baggers invoked his full name and were called out on it? Same applies to you, no exceptions.

Now get over yourself and actually post something constructive or not at all.

Instead of trying to attack you I will pray for you as you clearly need it.
edit on 23-6-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

Blatant and direct hate speech? Are you kidding me? I'm racist by calling somebody by their name? That does not make any sense. I guess the next time that somebody says my full name I should tell them that they're speaking out of hate. I guess google is also racist for providing the information on Barack Hussain Obama's full name. Oops I just did it again. I guess I'm racist. COME ON.

wow!

haven't heard that before!!

this guy is from where? what should we call him, btw?

barrack hussein obama that is
edit on 24-6-2011 by fooks because: (no reason given)

lmao I'm glad someone else thought something was awry with this illuminated one lmao. For a second I started to lose faith in the people here at ATS
lol. Either he's serious, or he's a huge Troll. I kind of think he's a Troll because how could someone think that way? lmao

Peace

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

This is blatant and direct hate speech. By you invoking his full name is shades of racism. Remember when the Baggers invoked his full name and were called out on it? Same applies to you, no exceptions.

Blatant and direct hate speech? Are you kidding me? I'm racist by calling somebody by their name? That does not make any sense. I guess the next time that somebody says my full name I should tell them that they're speaking out of hate. I guess google is also racist for providing the information on Barack Hussain Obama's full name. Oops I just did it again. I guess I'm racist. COME ON.

How many times in adulthood are you refered to by your full name? I bet I can count the times on one hand. Odds are the last time you were referred to by it was by wither your parents or grandparents.

People will only use his full name because they cannot stand to see a Black Man in The White House. It is only invoked when someone has a nefarious agenda and to try and continually dispell the lie that he's a Muslim which is how that started as I thought we had moved past that but evidently not I see. There is nothing based in reality, logic or common sense that anyone can do to justify invoking his full name unless the conductation for which it's being used in based in racism or propagandic spewing.

BTW, I am not a troll and can assure you that I am not and hate and despise trolls as all they do is cause chaos and upset sites whereas my purpose here is to enlighten everyone here the way I am today and by attacking me and consistantly invoking his full name just further proves my point.
edit on 24-6-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Keep the Constitution and Dump Zakaria.
Honestly, who is this clown?
Go back to which ever rock you crawled out from.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

How many times in adulthood are you refered to by your full name? I bet I can count the times on one hand. Odds are the last time you were referred to by it was by wither your parents or grandparents.

People will only use his full name because they cannot stand to see a Black Man in The White House. It is only invoked when someone has a nefarious agenda and to try and continually dispell the lie that he's a Muslim which is how that started as I thought we had moved past that but evidently not I see. There is nothing based in reality, logic or common sense that anyone can do to justify invoking his full name unless the conductation for which it's being used in based in racism or propagandic spewing.

BTW, I am not a troll and can assure you that I am not and hate and despise trolls as all they do is cause chaos and upset sites whereas my purpose here is to enlighten everyone here the way I am today and by attacking me and consistantly invoking his full name just further proves my point.

LMAO. It's like you're just looking for the racism.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by macman
Keep the Constitution and Dump Zakaria.
Honestly, who is this clown?
Go back to which ever rock you crawled out from.

Indeed how dare he!
The electoral college is one of the most valued and important US institutions!
The senate works just as the founding fathers intended!
The tax code of the US is known to be one of the most just in the world.
A federal election law, for federal elections?
This is so ludicrous I dont even know where to begin!

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   

serial killers have 3 names.

right?

eta; cept charlie, but he really didn't kill anyone.
edit on 25-6-2011 by fooks because: (no reason given)

besides, growing up i thought my name was jesus christ!

JC! what are you doing!! JC put the cat down!! jc, take that out of your mouth!!

edit on 25-6-2011 by fooks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Oh now I get it.. you are part of new 'rah rah rah try to get him relected.. we are young and off to camp working for him now' bunch.

or.. you are a troll. Because someone cannot be so stooooooooooooooopid (not worthy of the correct spelling) to actually type "People will only use his full name because they cannot stand to see a Black Man in The White House" Really?! That is your arguement?

Back on topic.....

I find it oh so ironic, that he came here to AMERICA Loved it so much he became a citizan, has been offered things his home country never could and now wants to change things?

where is the palmforehead icon? This thread really needs one!

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
To the 3 persons who are trying to spin this to emphasize use of his full name,

I am not stupid (learn how to spell) as you clearly are because of your blatant Bagger terminology by using his full name. That was done by Deep South Christian and Evangelical church's to try to perpetrate the lie that he is Muslim for which he is not that is where this racist led ideological rooted from and to constantly push this myth means your entire case here is predicated upon a lie.

Keep on believing lies and see how far you get.

Now instead of using any lame arsed excuse to issue a cheap shot at Obama how about y'all man up and ask what can you do to get this nation back on track and if you are not you should not be involved in political discourse because y'all are neither competent nor proficient enough to be involved and believe lies hook, line and sinker and ,

Get back on topic you ANTI DISINFORMATION AGENTS and for the sake of this nation if you are not going to work towards getting this nation back on track do everyone a favour and get out of the way to allow the adults to discuss things.
edit on 25-6-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

I am not stupid (learn how to spell) as you clearly are because of your blatant Bagger terminology by using his full name. That was done by Deep South Christian and Evangelical church's to try to perpetrate the lie that he is Muslim for which he is not that is where this racist led ideological rooted from and to constantly push this myth means your entire case here is predicated upon a lie.

I agree. It doesn't matter what his name is or what faith he follows. The only thing that matters is that he is advocating the destruction of our nation. That alone is enough to be a target of opportunity.

/TOA

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Old American

I agree. It doesn't matter what his name is or what faith he follows. The only thing that matters is that he is advocating the destruction of our nation. That alone is enough to be a target of opportunity.

/TOA

Do you understand why the debt ceeling is not being raised for? Do you not understand why he's holding out on just about everything? Obviously not! He is not doing a damn thing to kill this nation as he's the first POTUS since Roosevelt to give a damn about this nation as he's trying to get us off of oil, trying to end private control of The Federal Reserve and is tirelessly working to not having to send every damn job this nation has to either China or India.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Old American

/TOA

Do you understand why the debt ceeling is not being raised for? Do you not understand why he's holding out on just about everything? Obviously not! He is not doing a damn thing to kill this nation as he's the first POTUS since Roosevelt to give a damn about this nation as he's trying to get us off of oil, trying to end private control of The Federal Reserve and is tirelessly working to not having to send every damn job this nation has to either China or India.

When did Fareed Zakaria become our President? And what's a ceeling?

/TOA

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

You pitch the same old tired crap of race every time someone shows Obama for what he is.

The race card is now void, please come up with some logical retorts instead.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Fareed Zakaria is a member of the Council on Foreign Relatons.....enough said. He's spouting their propaganda.

Here's the list of members:

www.cfr.org...

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by The Old American

This thread has everything to do with Zakaria being a member of The Council On Foreign Relations, Trilateral Comiission and has attended quite a few Bilderberg meetings. He's just a puppet and the talking head for each group.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I'm really sick and tired of all these media A holes spewing their version of journalism.
Does anyone know how I can get a hold of this Fareed character directly?
Either by email, tweet or facebook?
I want to give him a piece of my mind.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

Levin Style?

You better don't you are just wasting his and your time.
But this thread so beautifully demonstrates what he was talking about. You guys are what he was talking about.
Let me draw a picture

Fareed: "you know, article 5? Senate, Electoral college, moving voting laws from state to federal level, we should be allowed to think about things like that"

Internet pinheads:
HOW DARE HE!!! BURN THE GUY WITH A FUNNY SOUNDING NAME!!!

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by debunky

the only one here that is acting like a pinhead is you, but keep insulting people it will help your argument

I'll keep this simple because it seems most just come in here to argue about fairytale ideas that have no grounds in reality

So this guy wants federal government that is so far removed from there respected areas to have a bigger influence on communities then that actual local state communities (and to bypass laws that made this nation great)... and to be aloud to dictate what is best for them, because that has worked out so far

why people feel the need to dictate to others what is better for them I will never understand

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Hmmmmmm... Fareed Zakaria, a renowned globalist calling for the gutting of the Constitution... somehow not suprising!

The guy is a memeber of the CFR and Trilateral Commission, sits on a number of "Progressive" "think-tanks" and has openly stated his support for more centralized global power. Methinks what requires "Ammending" is Fareed's standing as a credible "journalist".

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
I'm really sick and tired of all these media A holes spewing their version of journalism.
Does anyone know how I can get a hold of this Fareed character directly?
Either by email, tweet or facebook?
I want to give him a piece of my mind.

Facebook page :
www.facebook.com...
20zakaria&init=quick&tas=0.24576678475582708&ref=ts#!/FareedZakaria

Try this email :
[email protected]

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join