It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I wanna go back to sleep!!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by chooselove

Have you ever thought of bringing your dream to reality? Rather than leaving reality to dream.
Second line.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
You can choose to sleep or be awake, or, be alive. It's a choice we all make daily.

If you wanna go back to sleep, stop visiting this site daily, unplug from alternative news sites and starting watching Mainstream. You need to go from slip streaming back to mainstream.

That's all it takes. It took awhile to become awake, it takes awhile to be alive, and it'll take time to go back to mainstream.

I wish I could go back. But my choice it to help people and awaken them to the criminality of certain powerful people. And, like all things, it'll take time.

But I'm staying awake and alive, because I want to see the day when, for instance, when a year from now, the lid will be taken off 911 and a few videos will surface soon that'll show clear evidence of what really happened and who is responsible. Of course, they'd surface sooner if they knew who to go to and who to trust to make it vial.

But, sweet dreams my friend. Sweet dreams.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by TheIrvy

TheIrvy

Your reply needs to be made into its own thread. As I read through this thread, a similar reply was forming in my thoughts and I pulled up abruptly when I read yours.

As each generation adapts to their environments the manner in which they organize the information presented to them BY the environment becomes the "wisdom" of the tribal elders. In the past, or in more isolated situations, these information patterns held true for generation after generation.

Now however, the environment is offering such a huge swath of information, that the ability to organize that information into a coherent whole is to my guess, beyond the capacity of most of us on anything other than a personal level. There are those who try though.

There are those who rise up and try to teach, many of which fall prey to the false concept of " I can see, I have figured it out" as certainly they may have done to some degree. However, as you point out, these teachers a in most cases just as limited as those who follow them. And those are the good guys.

The Super System also gives birth to those who try to control humanity, some for the sake of humanity, and others for the sake of themselves. The complexity of information influx has not gone unnoticed by these controlling types now for over a century, I would pinpoint since Freud generally. They have managed to couch their Machiavellian schemes to the degree that a fair amount of the "waking up" of those who are newer to the information influx can be sidelined by false concepts and movements they are led to believe can make a better future.

In the final (much as I do not like using this term and here I speculate only) analysis the joke will be on them, as their only hope will be to contain and extinguish this information influx from the masses they wish to control. Problem is, they will want their children to continue to learn. This will either turn their children against them or turn them into monsters who end up devouring their parents and in turn make their own children into mindless followers of a limited, never changing, never growing outlook on reality.

Did I get to grim here with that last bit?

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
My husband I were just talking about this the other day...

Why are we like this..how and when did we get here and why are other people we know so oblivious.

We rarely talk to people/friends/family about the "things" going on but when or if we do, they completely blow it off and call us crazy. They believe everything the MSM tells them or they don't even watch any news and are completely ignorant to ANYTHING going on in the world.

HOW can people be so asleep is my question. Why are we like we are and others seem to be walking around in a cloud of blissful ignorance? WTF are they watching or reading???

I hate dealing with others when my kids are involved--sometimes my neighbors will get together and the kids will eating mcdonalds (outside) while their parents are slathering on bug sprays and sunscreens--sanitizing their hands with liquid sanitizer..spraying that # around the food..i mean come on! I take my kids away from it and sit alone and the parents always look at us like we are aliens or something. I try to tell them we don't eat that kind of food and we try to limit what is smeared onto the skin of our children..but they just laugh and say "You guys are so weird"... I don't my kids to think we are strange or not normal..but I just don't want the crap in or on our bodies. I try to be conscience of food/products/etc. I am just trying to make the best choices for my family and I feel ostracized.

anyway...

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

You are speaking my mind.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
If you were awake, you wouldn't be complaining.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Warpthal

If you were awake, you wouldn't be complaining.

I was thinking the same thing. If one wants to go back to sleep, then one is not awake.

However, I think that being awake, is not just a flip the switch from no to yes or off to on. I think it is a process of awakening. This process, I have come to understand is one where we face the decisions daily to continue awakening. These challenges do not just disappear but continue to urge us onward.

Believing oneself to be awake is as much of a trap as thinking that others are not.

Who can say what thoughts and senses and windy roads go totally unnoticed by ourselves and others in this process, before the complexity of our understanding of reality reaches a point where we say, " This is me awake and why aren't you?"
This juxtaposition may be a necessary step in the process. I mean I sure see this as a rather common position expressed not only in this thread, and ATS but across the board by folk who have "woken up".

This process is, I think, going on at this time as it has never done before. It is all uncharted territory.( oooh, now there is a title for a thread). There are no guide books written by the ancients to cover what we are going through at this time. We all are writing it as we go along, one chapter at a time.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Just hang in there, its not much longer, change is a'coming. I feel it!

ALS

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
While I appreciate being 'awake' because I know more of the truth ... I wouldn't say it makes me more free, infact I would say it's more like torture ... so what if we are awake and know what is going on? What can we do ..? There isn't enough of us yet.

Besides, noones free in this world, you can try to be free but have a nice time in jail

to add: I don't want to go back to sleep, I am waiting untill it's my time to make a change. I do little things from time to time, trying to tell people etc but that is all I can do at the moment.

Peace be with you.
edit on 23/6/11 by David291 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
So many terribly weak people. What is the big deal? Why do so many of you find it stressful to be knowledgeable about things going on in the world. What the hell is the difference between ignorance of the truth and knowing the truth. Am I simply impervious to this fear and stress some of you seem to be under?

What the hell is the big deal, man up. If you want a future for your kids, maybe you should be talking about revolution, not submission.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi

Some cheese with your whine?

Don't offer too much cheese, or we might have to send in the:

All jokes aside, OP I'd say count your blessings and try to look at some things in life with rose colored glasses. Count your blessings and always realize it could be much worse. I mean you're on the Internet and are educated enough post on a forum, instead of trying everything in your power to acquire your next meal to avoid starving to death. Things can't be that bad right?

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by chooselove
I've had enough. I'm tired of being awake to the realities of our world. I'm sick of knowing i'm a slave. I'm sick and tired of watching our governments and the tptb screw us all and go to war with small countries killing off millions in our name and actually knowing the reasons why. I want to just go to work thinking thats the be all and end all of our existence i want to plan #ty holidays to third world countries i wanna get into credit card debt for a giant tv i dont need and brag to my friends i want to watch football and care about some team winning i want to back a political party and think they will be the answer to our problems. I want to believe in global warming and pay my carbon taxes feeling all good about myself for it. I want to think that the police are there to protect my rights. I want to have a optimistic view of the future for my children.

I'M TIRED AND I WANNA GO BACK TO SLEEP!!!!!!

(yes i am aware there are many punctuation issues i really dont give a SH#T)

Well Guess what? You are in luck pal
Samuel L Jackson has just the write Narration of a Children's book for you --> "Go the F**k to Sleep" (Direct from the guy that brought you Snakes on a Plane)

Enjoy:

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

I have thought this many times...This can be the struggle between the 4D/5D back into the 3D....I have asked myself Ok now that I know it all, I know their goals, I know what they want...What is the benefit for me? What have I gained...I said to my students the other day...Just quit fighting guys! Just let them have their NWO, Let them change us to a one world currency, let us quit killing each other to get assets, etc... Let's just move on and grow from this....I get so sick of reading the newest headlines and knowing the real agenda behind it...
BUT, that said....Just worry about you. I believe that was the goal in attaining all this info...Go make a difference in you, then reach out and make a difference in someone else's life... volunteer, help, and love...Get rid of your ego and transcend like Abraham Maslow knew we could as well as everyone else that left that wisdom behind...Ignore evil- allow light!

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

I can feel your pain, I've been there. After having children my worldview and interest in history changed dramatically. I remember deciding to have kids when I realized that the world was a good place, that it is human nature to try to do "good".

Then, after having something greater than myself to care for (my kids), I became aware of the atrocities in the world, and full of fear (for them).

If I could say one thing and one thing only to you, it would be this:

Being awake means nothing less than being present in the here and now..

If you are living in fear of what's to come, you've essentially joined all conservative political activists.

If you're angry about what's happened you've joined the ranks of the political progressives.

If you concern yourself with right now you are awake.

Look around you. If you are in America chances are you are living among the top 5% of the world's people in comfort and luxury. Be thankful for it. Gratidude is fear's antidote. If you choose to live in either fear or anger, you are 100% under the control of external influence, whatever that influence may be.

Try to look at the world through a different view. Imagine trying to run it. If you study history and can widen your scope of understanding enough, perhaps your perception can change (which IS reality for you).

The world is a scary place, there has been a lot to be angry about. Cosmology tells us that security is universally sought by humans and equally illusive.

BE HERE, NOW.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Sadness and anger are just phases in the search for the truth.
When you accept that physical life is just a learning experience, you will be glad you learned some of the truth.
The more you know, the better your chances are of not reincarnating into this mess again.

So learn, observe, and prepare for your escape from this 3D treadmill.
edit on 23-6-2011 by margaretr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by TheIrvy

This is half if not most of the battle. Soooo much disinfo, meant or otherwise, makes things very hard. I post alot of links to things on fb for friends to read or watch. I had a friend ask me the other day where i got all my info from, i linked her sites like this and others but explained that most of my time was spent sifting through miles of #e to get to the few insightful pieces i post daily.
What started me on my journey was reading Seth speaks. A good friend also started me on conspiracies involving the government, NWO etc.. about 16 years ago.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join