It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I wanna go back to sleep!!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I've had enough. I'm tired of being awake to the realities of our world. I'm sick of knowing i'm a slave. I'm sick and tired of watching our governments and the tptb screw us all and go to war with small countries killing off millions in our name and actually knowing the reasons why. I want to just go to work thinking thats the be all and end all of our existence i want to plan #ty holidays to third world countries i wanna get into credit card debt for a giant tv i dont need and brag to my friends i want to watch football and care about some team winning i want to back a political party and think they will be the answer to our problems. I want to believe in global warming and pay my carbon taxes feeling all good about myself for it. I want to think that the police are there to protect my rights. I want to have a optimistic view of the future for my children.

I'M TIRED AND I WANNA GO BACK TO SLEEP!!!!!!

(yes i am aware there are many punctuation issues i really dont give a SH#T)

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by chooselove

Oh, I thought you wanted to go back to sleep to dream...cuz that's when you're really free, when you are asleep. Ever notice how no one can get in your dreams, tell you what to do, try to change your minds and direct your every move? That's where you are truly free, is in your sleep and your dreams. But yes, I do see your point.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Join us and become an active "Lightworker"!

Be positive about what you see, going back to sleep means staying in "this" until the next go round...not going to be soon...

DO IT NOW!

Regards and Nameste,

-Chung

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Some cheese with your whine?

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   

You and me both brother!
Unfortunately we can't go back.
Once you start on this path you can NEVER go back!!!
I wish someone had told me before I started out.
I can't tell you how many times I lay in bed crying, begging for my creator to let me go back but, to no avail.
No only can we not go back but we are pushed forward into a worldview that is so diametrically opposed to the
world view of the masses that WE become the crazy ones and THEY get to claim sanity.

A sane man in an insane world is insane.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Get angry and fight this is not over and there are many of us making huge strides, and many groups that are involved in all sectors of this battle that are always looking for help from those that are willing to go the distance. I am not speaking about militarized action, we are not there yet and it isn't the viable answer. Start here anti-new-world-order.meetup.com... major groups, 9/11 Truth, We Are Change, Anti-Globalization, 9/11 Questions, Architects and Engineers for 911 Truth, Media Bias, Fight Big Media,

If you want to get involved more in the political and legal side of things message me and I can help you find something in your area. You will never feel the same after making an active decision to not accept what you have been handed and actually stand against the system. If everyone on ATS would just get involved instead of griping on the boards we would have a lot less to complain about. I'm tired too, tired of good people stepping down and letting evil run its course.
edit on 22-6-2011 by DrunkNinja because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by chooselove

Cypher: Ignorance is bliss.
I dont want to remember nothing. Nothing, you understand?

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   

I sometimes feel like this...& I think most other open-eyed people on here (or wherever) have this thought at one time or another...Guess it's just the feeling of being over-whelmed with a sense of truth.

For most people, it's the cold truths & harsh reality of life that brings on this affect (IMO).

So do not think you are the only one who feels this way.

Are you saying that you would rather live a "lie" (or be covered in "darkness" your whole life, until you pass away)? Or would you be happier knowing you accidently stumbled on something & had the chance to learn just a little truth?

I know which one I'd rather & you do too, even though the consequences for this can sometimes cause frustration.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi

Some cheese with your whine?

Sorry, I just had to LOL when I saw this...

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I know exactly how u feel. but I don't think you can go back to sleep now that you are awake to the world as it is. not as you were told it was. greed and corruption are the currency of the heart the more we have the more we want why is that ? do I really need a new 3d tv or smart phone no but I want it. you are so right we are slaves on a prison planet. I am now skeptical of everything and trust has left the building. I even sometimes think my cat has an agenda.......................but there is still hope, things can only get better right?

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

lol i agree i am being a bit of whiny lil B@#ch today.
Just been feeling so damn angry lately about everything. Definitely not how i normally am.
I feel much better now that i got that off my chest though.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by SmoKeyHaZe

Same, was wondering how many people would laugh over the Matrix similarities of the Opp.

Sorry Opp.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

edit on 23-6-2011 by LadySkadi because: run, run away!

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Sorry OP, you are in the mix now, no escaping the truth, appreciate it for the knowledge of the future and the ability to prepare...

www.youtube.com...

edit on 22-6-2011 by Signals because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by DrunkNinja

I really do feel like i need to get more involved in the fight. A healthy outlet, something that will actually have an effect. Posting things on social forums and sharing info on the internet just seems more and more redundant lately.

I think our own communities are were we should be focusing our efforts

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   

You are aware and awake...Take pride in that ! Unlike the vast majority that sit in front of the TV.and dont even watch the news.or care about anything except themselves and a few friends You are aware..you can not go back to being a sleepwalker

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

Originally posted by chooselove

Cypher: Ignorance is bliss.
I dont want to remember nothing. Nothing, you understand?

The real problem here is(with the matrix atleast)... How would you even know if you did get put back into the matrix? You would trust the very people who enslaved you in the first place?

Like others said... try to turn it into a positive, DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT...

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
The truth hurts my friend. Ironiclly, thats true.

I hurt more for the children. Even though im kinda young. I hate those "old fofies with old ideas" that run this world

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Grow up, have children, Raise them with your dreams! Teach them to over-come whats wrong with the world.

Perhaps oneday, I speak to all of you who read this, will have children that will do whats right, some will join the police force and oneday be head of them and if you raise them right they will give huge speeches to all who are under them and they will believe in them and protect the peoples rights even if the goverment tries to chain us.

If everyone cared enough about their own children, and teach them right (WHATS RIGHT even if nobody else will stand with them) you may find out that this world would change slowly, because of you.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Ever since I'd been online, I got aware of certain animal cruelty realities, which I'm still traumatized over, and they have totally ruined my ability to enjoy music. They still pop into my head at odd times, more often than not. I would like to go back to sleep re. those.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join