It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Stage Is Set For a Nuclear False Flag

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
False flag terrorism" occurs when elements within a government stage a secret operation whereby government forces pretend to be a targeted enemy while attacking their own forces or people.

Former prominent Republican U.S. Congressman and CIA official Bob Barr stated that the U.S. is close to becoming a totalitarian society and that elements in government are using fear to try to bring this about.

Recently, The New York Times reported that the United States is running out of a rare gas that is used to detect smuggled nuclear materials.

The reason given is that one arm of the Energy Department is selling the gas much quicker than the other is able to accumulate it.

While this could possibly be a legitimate reason, it seems highly suspicious that a government that is installing a police state nationwide to supposedly save us from terrorists would be unable to obtain the gas needed to detect smuggled nuclear weapons.

One of the more recent nuclear cover stories was released in late March. This story was just that, a complete and utter fabrication of what Al Qaeda can actually do.

25 letters that claim nuclear bombs are hidden throughout the United States were supposedly sent to multiple investigators and citizens in the Chicago area.

The idea that Al Qaeda could place over a hundred nuclear weapons into government buildings throughout the United States is 100% impossible. Cave dwelling ninjas do not have the ability to either steal or create nuclear weapons, fly them over to America, and somehow plant them in government buildings.”

Last year Obama labeled a nuclear attack on America as the biggest single threat facing our nation yet we are unable to obtain the gas used to detected them?

Gordon Duff, writing for Veterans Today, speculated that this was a cover that could be used in the event of a false flag nuclear attack:

“A powerful group within the United States, one with influence over the press and the ability to derail an investigation as was done with 9/11, has been “tasked” with laying the groundwork for a terrorist attack on America, one using nuclear material.”

full article..must read.. theintelhub.com...

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
There has to be a reason for the Disintegration of Freedoms, increase in Police Brutality, FEMA Drills, Govt. Bunkers, Invasive Security Measures, increased theft of pocket change from citizens by the Govt., Property Foreclosures, Public Services being sold to Foreign Entities, Criminal Bailouts, Proposed N. American Military Perimeter....Need I go on? Did I forget something?

Is it just a coincidence that all of these things are happening at the same time or is it a stage being set?

Let's not forget that there is no one set to take the reigns from Obama except Ron Paul. And we all know that he is not very popular with those that would enslave the Globe. So what does Obama need to do? Save the World!

So now with the news of OBL taking a swim, a new bogeyman is needed. Without one, there is no money for the War Machine.

Nuclear False Flag? Many are expecting something Nuclear within the World and it may just happen at home.

edit on 22-6-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by torontoguy123

Why do that when the USA has numerous faulty nuclear power plants already....

in saying that, the mind boggles what is install for us as the elections in 2012 are in sight and how Obama is going to save his butt because his political career is pretty much over already.....unless something is staged!

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

A nuclar attack or a little manmade help to force mother nature's will ?

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by torontoguy123

Why do that when the USA has numerous faulty nuclear power plants already....

in saying that, the mind boggles what is install for us as the elections in 2012 are in sight and how Obama is going to save his butt because his political career is pretty much over already.....unless something is staged!

Because you can't wage wars on"flood waters trashing a plant" it doesn't create a bogeyman the govt can "protect us from" thereby assuring their jobs and shoring up their control.( by the way the common phrase is: "in store" what's "in store" for us...")

edit on 22-6-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by 46ACE

I don't know.....they are already aware the masses are on to them and we're not so stupid as we once were

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Well there sure seems like alot of speculations going on in this thread..

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
hmm couldn't a nuclear weapon be detected with a Geiger counter or similar device o well

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Well the NLE nuclear thing 2011 is the 23rd of June 2011, didn't anybody post that ?

edit on 22-6-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I doubt there will be a false flag nuke operation in the United States. There's just way too many people predicting this. If anything they're distracting you for something else.

I think the next operation will be to set up the Chinese. Maybe something involving the internet or power grid.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I really hope that doesn't happen, if it occurs in the Midwest like that dude just posted then I could be dead tomorrow. That's a scary thought, I wish I never checked this thread out.
edit on 22-6-2011 by TupacShakur because: To edit my post

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by TupacShakur
I really hope that doesn't happen, if it occurs in the Midwest like that dude just posted then I could be dead tomorrow. That's a scary thought, I wish I never checked this thread out.
edit on 22-6-2011 by TupacShakur because: To edit my post

I could too, I'm in Il. Where you at sweetie ?

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Heartisblack

I'm in Kansas.

Does anybody know how far radiation/radioactive fallout can travel from a nuke?

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   

I'm in Kansas.

Does anybody know how far radiation/radioactive fallout can travel from a nuke?
I don't know, really I don't. If I was old enough to drink, I'd be drunker then a skunk. Me and a bottle of Guiness. I really don't know what to tell you.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Well it's officially midnight right now, so I'll be sketched out and staring at the clock all day lol

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Well it's officially midnight right now, so I'll be sketched out and staring at the clock all day lol

I'll be "Cutting" and staring at the clock. Let me find the knife

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Hmm…
I came across this earlier. Maybe BS, I don't know.

edit on 23-6-2011 by don rumsfeld because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
The so called "terrorist" wouldnt need to smuggle in a nuclear bomb into the US.

Heres a scenario for a Nuclear False Flag -

The nuclear power plant that is currently closed to flooding and overheating (i dont know the name, Ft. "something" I think).

Stage an airline hijacking, not difficult for TPTB to do, and slam it into the nuclear plant.....

the resulting explosion from the airliners fuel and the nuclear fuel would surely cause a massive plume of radioactive material to be sent into the sky.

Now throw in some weather modification to ensure the winds take it as far as possible and you have the Ultimate Dirty Bomb.....

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Eleven1111

I don't they are stupid enough to cause an internet outage. If nothing else, no internet will cause the masses to riot.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I was watching a british show called outcast, in the first episode a character mentions something like "just like Hiroshima, or Chicago" found that rather odd, as the discussion was about a nuclear attack.

The show takes place on a colony on another planet.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join